Guest pakistan

17 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

Did you both have an interview?

No just my husband who was the applicant 

3 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Many many Congrats Srf04 🙂 Wish you all the best for a really happy life ahead 🙂

Can you please tell when your partner's medical expiring? I just want to confirm if initial entry date is dependent on medical expiring date. 

Not sure about that. His medical was done in August 2018

5 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Many many Congrats Srf04 🙂 Wish you all the best for a really happy life ahead 🙂

Can you please tell when your partner's medical expiring? I just want to confirm if initial entry date is dependent on medical expiring date. 

Congratulations Srf04. Same question to @Srf04 when was your medical lapsing. Is the initial entry date linked to medicals?

thaks 

3 hours ago, Maham Arif said:

Congratulations 

Can u please tell me that which were the additional documents they have asked u to submit? 

We were asked to submit my husband's police check from Karachi as he had lived there for a long period in the past. Other docs such as updated polio vaccination, further proof of financial evidence etc. I think it's specific to each case and depends on what you've submitted before. If you've submitted everything, additional docs might be to just give CO a better understanding of your relationship

2 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Congratulations Srf04. Same question to @Srf04 when was your medical lapsing. Is the initial entry date linked to medicals?

thaks 

My husband did his medical in August 2018 and he's been asked to enter before September 2019. Not sure if it's linked. 

Edited by Srf04

8 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

We were asked to submit my husband's police check from Karachi as he had lived there for a long period in the past. Other docs such as updated polio vaccination, further proof of financial evidence etc. I think it's specific to each case and depends on what you've submitted before. If you've submitted everything, additional docs might be to just give CO a better understanding of your relationship

My husband did his medical in August 2018 and he's been asked to enter before September 2019. Not sure if it's linked. 

If the date of entry is after one year of medicals then it should not be linked I guess. 

Thank you. All best wishes 

Edited by Ahmad

18 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Hi. I have a question. I sent a parcel to my spouse last year now I found its receipt.so I want to attach but I'm not sure where should I attach it.? Please help

May be in contact while apart section or nature of couple’s mutual commitment to each other. 

Edited by Ahmad

Hello, I am new to this forum and i found this forum very helpful.. Anyone Got their grants ?? I am far away i know but still sharing my timeline

DOL: 01-Feb-2019 (Online and No agent) Prospective Marriage visa Subclass 300

Medical Submitted and Clear: 11-Feb-2019

Last Updated: 07-Feb-2019

There are not too much grants in 2019 and the processing times of subclass 300 goes up to 15 to 21 months from 12 to 17 months.

Kindly share if you people got any update or news??

11 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I heared in the month of April (next month) many visas will be granted, specially from last year March, April, May, June... even they won’t call all for interview if they get strong and enough evidence... 

Oh Ameen inshaAllah I hope we all get our visa grants soon. But how do you know? 

6 hours ago, Sadia said:

I heared in the month of April (next month) many visas will be granted, specially from last year March, April, May, June... even they won’t call all for interview if they get strong and enough evidence... 

Oh That's really good. What about Jan - Feb 2018 applicants?

7 hours ago, Sadia said:

I mean very Sorry but i think its joke( my personal opinion). Or may be i m depressed or whatever. 

The last federal election was held on 2 July 2016. The 45th Parliament opened on 30 August 2016 and its term would expire on 29 August 2019. Writs for election can be issued up to ten days after a dissolution or expiry of the House.(wikipedia ).

last year politician and (minister ordered(my opinion)) immigration  to stop issuing visa (most family visa) in may june 2018,  to show less number of visa granted in news to Australians to earn votes by showing we are tougher immigration. However this stunt by minister "Peter Dutton" only affected family visa and less affected skill migrants. Praised by news that minister dropped number of visa from planned 190k to 160+k. Not telling common Australians that we raised average processing from 9-12 months to 21- 27 months by blocking visa however most of visas were granted in july August September.

Peter Dutton even tried to PM of Australia,  however lost due to simple miscalculation of votes within party.

(noting it was also in news for early elections in may june 2019, however election has not been called by new PM Scott Morrison yet)

If election pass financial year ending 30 june 2019 which is very expected. Then  More likely Peter dutton (minister of home affairs ) will pass his idea to current immigration minister will only allow grant 10-15% family visas and will block most of family visa until july. To show less number of visa granted they'll cut back further 20-30k visas. Most will be family visas and we people don't have other options. Skill migrants/students/tourists have whole world open to them and Australia needs them. Family visa is different story. 

Immigration is  under Department of Home affairs so Petter Dutton have power over immigration even though minister of immigration is different. 

I pray Australia gets better leadership,  which unites Nation and do real work for Australia instead of political stunts and dividing Nation. 

You may research about processing times gone up for months ending may and june 2018 .

And search about visa issued in may/june and compare it with visa issue in July August 2018.

It seems they have tightened everything this time from beginning of new year.

Keep hopes for processing of your visa anytime after 10-12 months if your case is straightforward but not too high as there are possibilities of delay for complications like previous relationship/contradictions or just simply they choose your application for extra checks which they more likely will be doing with most of applications to delay grants.

Edited by Hawar19Jan

49 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I mean very Sorry but i think its joke( my personal opinion). Or may be i m depressed or whatever. 

The last federal election was held on 2 July 2016. The 45th Parliament opened on 30 August 2016 and its term would expire on 29 August 2019. Writs for election can be issued up to ten days after a dissolution or expiry of the House.(wikipedia ).

last year politician and (minister ordered(my opinion)) immigration  to stop issuing visa (most family visa) in may june 2018,  to show less number of visa granted in news to Australians to earn votes by showing we are tougher immigration. However this stunt by minister "Peter Dutton" only affected family visa and less affected skill migrants. Praised by news that minister dropped number of visa from planned 190k to 160+k. Not telling common Australians that we raised average processing from 9-12 months to 21- 27 months by blocking visa however most of visas were granted in july August September.

Peter Dutton even tried to PM of Australia,  however lost due to simple miscalculation of votes within party.

(noting it was also in news for early elections in may june 2019, however election has not been called by new PM Scott Morrison yet)

If election pass financial year ending 30 june 2019 which is very expected. Then  More likely Peter dutton (minister of home affairs ) will pass his idea to current immigration minister will only allow grant 10-15% family visas and will block most of family visa until july. To show less number of visa granted they'll cut back further 20-30k visas. Most will be family visas and we people don't have other options. Skill migrants/students/tourists have whole world open to them and Australia needs them. Family visa is different story. 

Immigration is  under Department of Home affairs so Petter Dutton have power over immigration even though minister of immigration is different. 

I pray Australia gets better leadership,  which unites Nation and do real work for Australia instead of political stunts and dividing Nation. 

I agree with you to some extent but not as a whole. All the permanent visas are included in annual immigration intake while subclass 309 is a temporary visa. Australian Federal Elections are most probably going to happen in Mid-May but i don’t think this will effect temporary visas including 309. The only concern from the department of home affairs is strict security concerns. All the best✌️

8 minutes ago, Jillani said:

I agree with you to some extent but not as a whole. All the permanent visas are included in annual immigration intake while subclass 309 is a temporary visa. Australian Federal Elections are most probably going to happen in Mid-May but i don’t think this will effect temporary visas including 309. The only concern from the department of home affairs is strict security concerns. All the best✌️

309/100 is combined applications. As medical is for 100 PR i guess ( long time , i may have forgotten)

They look at it as visa that'll lead to PR as PR.

That's my understanding,  looking at last two months of financial year ending 2018. People following immigration trend from march 2018 may understand, what i mean.

Edited by Hawar19Jan