Guest pakistan

2 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Congratulations ..!! 😊

My case is similar to yours in regard that i have also been married to my husband for 2 years and 3 months and pregnant with our first child. 

I haven’t disclosed my pregnancy news to embassy yet thinking what if it further causes delay in my case. Did you disclose about your pregnancy to embassy right away?

Are you the sponsor or applicant?

I am the sponsor so me announcing pregnancy didn't matter as I'm Australian citizen. And want to deliver my child in Australia. 

However, I have heard that if the applicant is pregnant, it might delay the process. But I'm not sure. 

Just now, Srf04 said:

Are you the sponsor or applicant?

I am the sponsor so me announcing pregnancy didn't matter as I'm Australian citizen. And want to deliver my child in Australia. 

However, I have heard that if the applicant is pregnant, it might delay the process. But I'm not sure. 

I’m the applicant. Hmm so i guess I shouldn’t disclose the news. My medical which is valid for 1 year i suppose is expiring in couple of days, I really hope i’m not asked to send updated medical tests esp. xray. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

I’m the applicant. Hmm so i guess I shouldn’t disclose the news. My medical which is valid for 1 year i suppose is expiring in couple of days, I really hope i’m not asked to send updated medical tests esp. xray. 

Do you have an agent? It would be best to consult someone whether you should disclose it or not. They say to notify immigration of any changes in circumstances asap.

I would suggest consult someone coz if they ask for updated medical, it'll come up in your blood tests too.

Hope it works out for you 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

Do you have an agent? It would be best to consult someone whether you should disclose it or not. They say to notify immigration of any changes in circumstances asap.

I would suggest consult someone coz if they ask for updated medical, it'll come up in your blood tests too.

Hope it works out for you 

Blood tests required by embassy doesn’t show positive pregnancy as none of them are pregnancy related. Moreover i’m concerned about xray not because it will show the baby inside but because x-rays are very harmful for baby and I certainly can’t risk baby’s health for visa so it will have to wait till after pregnancy. 

My husband is visiting me next month again so we plan to visit the immigrantion agent together and ask him if we should disclose it. Actually ive always been updating the agent regarding monthly bank transfers from husband, chat/call records, air tickets, pictures, gifts etc although the agent never asked for them. Agent keeps saying I shouldn’t send embassy updated relationship proofs further, let embassy do their working and just wait for decision patiently. Hence we thought to not disclose this news either. 

I have an agent but I am not sure if she uploads everything we want, is it ok if some one has an agent but still make and immi account and upload pictures, recent call/chat histories? Or they will be confused and think of 2 cases...? I think some one who doesn’t have an agent can only upload things to immi website but I am not sure.. can anyone help me plz ? 

2 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Pakistan. 

Any evidence you provide of your relationship being genuine with each other, such as the ones you mentioned, will help your case. To help the case officer understand your situation, it's always better to submit a personal statement by both applicant and sponsor. 

Perfect and thanx but as u said it’s better to submit a personal statement by both applicant and sponsor, once we wrote a letter to tell about our relationship histories and gave it to the agent, I don’t know if u meant that...and what to write in statement if we write a new statement 

Edited by Sadia

4 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Just received the partner Visa grant email today. Our case was very straightforward. Married for two years. I am now pregnant with our first child. 

Our timeline was:

DOL: 20 MAY 2018

further docs requested: 18 December 2018

Docs submitted: 16 January 2019

Interview call: 20 February 2019

Grant: 19 March 2019

Good luck to all those waiting. Trust me, it'll be worth it in the end. 

Many Congratulations 👏

Nice to know some good news coming on.

When did you updated CO about pregnancy?

1 minute ago, Sadia said:

Perfect and thanx but as u said it’s better to submit a personal statement by both applicant and sponsor, once we wrote a letter to tell about our relationship histories and gave it to the agent, I don’t know if u meant that...I don’t know what to write in that statement, if we write a new statement 

14 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I have an agent but I am not sure if she uploads everything we want, is it ok if some one has an agent but still make and immi account and upload pictures, recent call/chat histories? Or they will be confused and think of 2 cases...? I think some one who doesn’t have an agent can only upload things to immi website but I am not sure.. can anyone help me plz ? 

If you have lodged via migration agent then I think you're not authorized to update immiAccount yourself. 

Good luck.

7 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Perfect and thanx but as u said it’s better to submit a personal statement by both applicant and sponsor, once we wrote a letter to tell about our relationship histories and gave it to the agent, I don’t know if u meant that...and what to write in statement if we write a new statement 

Yes that's the personal statement detailing how your relationship started, progressed and any future plans. 

6 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Many Congratulations 👏

Nice to know some good news coming on.

When did you updated CO about pregnancy?

I updated immiaccount with doctors letter confirming pregnancy when I was around 7 weeks. So very early on 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I suggest you to stay relax. Personal statement is same as relationship history.  

I have passed through this stage. But after 14 months waiting now im more relaxed. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

2 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I suggest you to stay relax. Personal statement is same as relationship history.  

I have passed through this stage. But after 14 months waiting now im more relaxed. 

Hopefully u will get directly your PR

1 minute ago, Sadia said:

Hopefully u will get directly your PR

I hope so. I will be more happy if they grant me visit visa sooner than later PR.

Technically i should be granted PR 100 as we have more than 5 years relationship at time of lodgement, and now 6 years with evidences.  

Thats another reason i can think, they may further delay my application and perform extra checks to make sure relationship is fine. 

I personally think as long as you are with your partner in Australia and also have working rights then its doesn't matter how long they take to grant PR100 .

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

Yes that's the personal statement detailing how your relationship started, progressed and any future plans. 

I updated immiaccount with doctors letter confirming pregnancy when I was around 7 weeks. So very early on 

Thank you @Srf04 and good luck for your future life 🙂

1 hour ago, Sadia said:

Dear you can’t make immi account on your own when you’ve already applied your case and submitted visa fee through agent. Even if you email the embassy regarding anything,  the reply will be “youre not authorised to contact us , only contact us through your immigration agent”. 

Honestly you cant tell if agents upload everything you send them, they verbally say they have. When you meet your agent next time, ask her to show you your immi account on her computer. 

3 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Dear you can’t make immi account on your own when you’ve already applied your case and submitted visa fee through agent. Even if you email the embassy regarding anything,  the reply will be “youre not authorised to contact us , only contact us through your immigration agent”. 

Honestly you cant tell if agents upload everything you send them, they verbally say they have. When you meet your agent next time, ask her to show you your immi account on her computer. 

Aww, Thank you lovely Dr Samra... that was really helpful... ❤️

5 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Just received the partner Visa grant email today. Our case was very straightforward. Married for two years. I am now pregnant with our first child. 

Our timeline was:

DOL: 20 MAY 2018

further docs requested: 18 December 2018

Docs submitted: 16 January 2019

Interview call: 20 February 2019

Grant: 19 March 2019

Good luck to all those waiting. Trust me, it'll be worth it in the end. 

Congrats....🌹🌹🌹

May Allah put ease in ur all matters...!!!

What's the IED(Initial Entry Date) for your partner visa grant?

4 hours ago, Srf04 said:

September 2019. He has been given six months for initial entry 

Many many Congrats Srf04 🙂 Wish you all the best for a really happy life ahead 🙂

Can you please tell when your partner's medical expiring? I just want to confirm if initial entry date is dependent on medical expiring date. 

13 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Simple questions like both our date of births, wedding date, how we manage our financials, who will support my husband when he moves to Australia etc. She also asked my husband some questions relating to my pregnancy maybe to see how well informed he was. She also confirmed some things such as where my husband did his education from and current job etc.

Interview doesn't take more than 15 minutes. She asked very direct questions and did not want extra explanation on anything. So keep it simple and to the point. 

Did you both have an interview?