Guest pakistan

44 minutes ago, KhiApr said:

Why no ones getting grants here? I guess last month someone got a grant here since then nothing. This is frustrating. During nov dec 2018, there were so many grants but what’s happening now! This waiting thing is really difficult 

it certainly is excruciating painful 😞

2 hours ago, KhiApr said:

Why no ones getting grants here? I guess last month someone got a grant here since then nothing. This is frustrating. During nov dec 2018, there were so many grants but what’s happening now! This waiting thing is really difficult 

Yes that's what I am wondering. Please everyone if you are aware of visa grants with rough timeline of someone else who is not on this forum, share with us. And of course do share yours as well if you have received visa grant 🙂  (but I am assuming, you had already done it if you had received grant). 

• Like 1

Me and my partner got married in June 2018. We spent week together went to honeymoon, after week my partner had to go back to home because of her University and job .we applied in August. We have hotel bills and supporting funds evidence and marriage certificate. Pics with family and statements from family. Does it matter if we spent less time.?

4 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Me and my partner got married in June 2018. We spent week together went to honeymoon, after week my partner had to go back to home because of her University and job .we applied in August. We have hotel bills and supporting funds evidence and marriage certificate. Pics with family and statements from family. Does it matter if we spent less time.?

Yes 

It does matter. However it depends on case officer.  How much weight it give to this fact.

You should try to visit your wife, again. 

8 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Yes that's what I am wondering. Please everyone if you are aware of visa grants with rough timeline of someone else who is not on this forum, share with us. And of course do share yours as well if you have received visa grant 🙂  (but I am assuming, you had already done it if you had received grant). 

A person who had applied for skilled migrantion through same agent as mine got his PR on 15th March but I don’t know when he had applied for it. 

And not that I received my grant or anything but my immigration agent told me suddenly last week my name on their company’s immi account jumped on 1st page and on top of list from page 3. He said it means that CO opened my file again after a long time, almost a year. According to him, i will receive my grant soon but this time i’m not creating high hopes just to be disappointed again. 

For those who don’t know... I applied for 309 on 28th July 2017. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

A person who had applied for skilled migrantion through same agent as mine got his PR on 15th March but I don’t know when he had applied for it. 

And not that I received my grant or anything but my immigration agent told me suddenly last week my name on their company’s immi account jumped on 1st page and on top of list from page 3. He said it means that CO opened my file again after a long time, almost a year. According to him, i will receive my grant soon but this time i’m not creating high hopes just to be disappointed again. 

Very best wishes Inshallah. 

On 13/03/2019 at 02:24, Mrssams said:

Exactly!! We are doing the same thing as per our agent advice. In addition we are providing our parents statement on affidavit and our personal statements.

Have you submitted the documents? What's the update?

1 hour ago, Dr.samra said:

Best of luck to you I've been waiting as well I applied for my husbands visa on 12 of June 2017 so it has passed 20month but I'm still hoping for something good after all this wait good luck to everyone who are still waiting 

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Yes 

It does matter. However it depends on case officer.  How much weight it give to this fact.

You should try to visit your wife, again. 

I visit to her soon. I have already submitted my application how can I inform the department Co that I'm living with her. What should I do ?

Upload in immi account one or two pdf files containing air, park, event tickets etc , photos of travel together, couple together with  family during your travel. 

1 hour ago, Amjadt said:

I visit to her soon. I have already submitted my application how can I inform the department Co that I'm living with her. What should I do ?

Edited by Hawar19Jan

Hi guys.

Just received the partner Visa grant email today. Our case was very straightforward. Married for two years. I am now pregnant with our first child. 

Our timeline was:

DOL: 20 MAY 2018

further docs requested: 18 December 2018

Docs submitted: 16 January 2019

Interview call: 20 February 2019

Grant: 19 March 2019

Good luck to all those waiting. Trust me, it'll be worth it in the end. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

12 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Just received the partner Visa grant email today. Our case was very straightforward. Married for two years. I am now pregnant with our first child. 

Our timeline was:

Congratulations happy for you 

22 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Our timeline was:

Congratulations:)

Good to see finally a grant for someone after long time. 

1 hour ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Our timeline was:

Congrats 

could you please share us your interview questions? 

Simple questions like both our date of births, wedding date, how we manage our financials, who will support my husband when he moves to Australia etc. She also asked my husband some questions relating to my pregnancy maybe to see how well informed he was. She also confirmed some things such as where my husband did his education from and current job etc.

Interview doesn't take more than 15 minutes. She asked very direct questions and did not want extra explanation on anything. So keep it simple and to the point. 

2 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

Simple questions like both our date of births, wedding date, how we manage our financials, who will support my husband when he moves to Australia etc. She also asked my husband some questions relating to my pregnancy maybe to see how well informed he was. She also confirmed some things such as where my husband did his education from and current job etc.

Interview doesn't take more than 15 minutes. She asked very direct questions and did not want extra explanation on anything. So keep it simple and to the point. 

A world of Thanks, and wish you very happy new life in Australia with your partner... 😊😊

1 hour ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Our timeline was:

Your country of lodgement? Many congratulations. Happy for you 

DOL 20.June 2018

As my partner visited me this month again for 35 days after January 2018 for the second time,  sending my agent so many pics of 105, including, many places, parks, restaurants, Murree, eating, drinking,  flight tickets, shopping bills, taking pictures with family at home or outside, Will this help us with processing time Insha Allah? Will it be really uselful for us? 

14 minutes ago, Freeha muzzamil said:

Your country of lodgement? Many congratulations. Happy for you 

Pakistan. 

6 minutes ago, Sadia said:

DOL 20.June 2018

As my partner visited me this month again for 35 days after January 2018 for the second time,  sending my agent so many pics of 105, including, many places, parks, restaurants, Murree, eating, drinking,  flight tickets, shopping bills, taking pictures with family at home or outside, Will this help us with processing time Insha Allah? Will it be really uselful for us? 

Any evidence you provide of your relationship being genuine with each other, such as the ones you mentioned, will help your case. To help the case officer understand your situation, it's always better to submit a personal statement by both applicant and sponsor. 

1 hour ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys.

Our timeline was:

Congratulations ..!! 😊

My case is similar to yours in regard that i have also been married to my husband for 2 years and 3 months and pregnant with our first child. 

I haven’t disclosed my pregnancy news to embassy yet thinking what if it further causes delay in my case. Did you disclose about your pregnancy to embassy right away?