Guest pakistan

I got requested for further docs today in relation to my wife's 309 visa. They want UAE national ID for me (sponsor)  but I left so long time ago that I do not have the id.Please advise what I can do.

Edited by AR5H1D

8 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. You better plan your visit as early as possible and as soon as you do this please update your CO with your plan. May be right after booking the tickets so that you can attach a copy of your ticket in your update email to CO. We know one case here of our fellow member @Jibran  whose application got rejected for not visiting his wife and son for a long time during waiting period. So kindly take safe decisions and don't hesitate to seek professional advice from any good registered agent.

Good luck.

Lilly.

Hi Lilly 

thank you for reply, really helpful. will try and talk to my manager if she can reconsider to grant me leave a bit early instead of August or September that she said I could get leave to travel. I know it not going to be easy travelling with our15 months old son on 24 hours flight to see hubby. He’s super active so I’m really gonna be tired lol. I applied through immigration agent so will see what advise he gives. Will keep you posted. Good luck to us all

Regards 

Des11

Edited by Des11
Edit sentence

21 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

1000+ pictures are definitely quite enough. Assuming you guys have visited / celebrated each day of a 33 days visit, I would say, giving at least 2 pictures per day event / visit that will make total of 66 pictures.  One document cannot be more than 5 MB, I would say, make two PDF documents, Part I and Part II, and put 33 pictures per document in a chronological order with a one line description explaining event / visit followed by 2 pictures. You have to make all margins 0.5 cm so that you can cover maximum event / visit on one page. 

My main intention is to cover every event / visit during 33 days. Also don't forget to include pictures from social gatherings, with your family & friends.

Good luck.

Thanks for help dear... you guys are so amazing and helpful... 

10 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

I got requested for further docs today in relation to my wife's 309 visa. They want UAE national ID for me (sponsor)  but I left so long time ago that I do not have the id.Please advise what I can do.

Better find Emirates ID (copy or scanned document). Because, if you've lived more than 12 months in last 10 years in UAE then probably you've to provide UAE PCC. And if you've Emirates ID (copy) process of getting UAE PCC is 4 days via online otherwise very long process. So its better to search your Emirates ID. Worst is you find Emirates ID Number and I think via that you can submit online PCC. 

Good luck.

3 hours ago, Des11 said:

Hi Lilly 

thank you for reply, really helpful. will try and talk to my manager if she can reconsider to grant me leave a bit early instead of August or September that she said I could get leave to travel. I know it not going to be easy travelling with our15 months old son on 24 hours flight to see hubby. He’s super active so I’m really gonna be tired lol. I applied through immigration agent so will see what advise he gives. Will keep you posted. Good luck to us all

Regards 

Des11

Wish you all the best 🤞

11 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

They didn't ask you for UAE PCC? Contact UAE embassy that how you can get duplicate Emirates ID. UAE has some good eGovt portals may be from their you can apply for duplicate ID or sent email to the concerned authority. Worst is you find Emirates ID number and provide that. 

Good luck.

32 minutes ago, MnMA said:

There is nothing like Duplicate Emirates ID. it is associated with work permit/Visa. 
UAE PCC is possible without emirates ID as well. you can apply for UAE PCC online and it will be issued within 24 hours these days.  If he explains that why he don't have EID then CO can understand that why he doesn't have EID. but would need to show cancelled visa

It was just a suggestion. Probably there will be no duplicate Emirates ID. But there is no harm in trying/asking. I recently did UAE PCC and to the best of my knowledge without Emirates ID its difficult to get PCC online. I did mine online and got in 24 hrs, but using Emirates ID.

CO is probably asking for Emirates ID with or without visa cancellation should not matter.

Edited by Lilly23

33 minutes ago, MnMA said:

There is nothing like Duplicate Emirates ID. it is associated with work permit/Visa. 
UAE PCC is possible without emirates ID as well. you can apply for UAE PCC online and it will be issued within 24 hours these days.  If he explains that why he don't have EID then CO can understand that why he doesn't have EID. but would need to show cancelled visa

I submitted UAE PCC when I applied and also submitted Emirates ID after finding it finally. It is old, not sure what good it will do but submitted it anyway. i just hope they put an end to my misery by giving my wife visa. Our life is on hold and we are not getting any younger.

7 minutes ago, AR5H1D said:

I submitted UAE PCC when I applied and also submitted Emirates ID after finding it finally. It is old, not sure what good it will do but submitted it anyway. i just hope they put an end to my misery by giving my wife visa. Our life is on hold and we are not getting any younger.

It will do good for sure as, as a rule of thumb the more evidence you provide the more stronger your case become. So providing your Emirates ID supports your claim further that you lived in UAE. 

Good luck. This time will pass too and soon your wife will be granted visa, IA 🙂

3 hours ago, KhiApr said:

I applied in April 2018. Still waiting and yes it’s a second marriage case. Not from the sponsor side but the applicant. 

Ok. All the best and good luck. Keep us updated. Thanks for your reply 

3 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

Anybody applied in June 2018 for 309 visa please update the progress of visa.

I applied 26 June 2018 for my wife from Bangladesh.

First contact 5/11: requesting my wife's school certificates

Second contact 14/3: Requesting my UAE national ID

Hopefully, fingers crossed it will be soon.

5 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

Anybody applied in June 2018 for 309 visa please update the progress of visa.

DOL: June 9th 2018

Additional documentation requested: December 6th 2018 ( submitted all on December 18th 2018 )

no contacts since then 

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

DOL: June 9th 2018

Additional documentation requested: December 6th 2018 ( submitted all on December 18th 2018 )

no contacts since then 

Did you click on this button at the end of attachment. "I confirm I uploaded all documents..."

Just notice processing time on immiAccount is changed from 14-19 months to 14-20 months.  Not a big change though. However, the main visa info page on department site is giving old timeline i.e:

• 75% of applications: 14 months
  • 90% of applications: 19 months

Good luck all.

Hi all

Just new to this forum. I've applied for a 143 contributory parent visa for my mum (dad passed away long ago) in June 2017. I understand that it will be a while before it gets granted having seen the parent visa thread. 

However, I have a question. Would I be able to sponsor my spouse for a partner visa? Or is it not possible since I'm currently the sponsor on my mum's 143 application? I'm still unmarried but this question is something I've been having for a while. I couldn't find anything specific on the immigration website about this. 

Why no ones getting grants here? I guess last month someone got a grant here since then nothing. This is frustrating. During nov dec 2018, there were so many grants but what’s happening now! This waiting thing is really difficult