Guest pakistan

4 hours ago, Des11 said:

I applied for partner in June 2017 and still waiting till date. Since July 2018 they said they doing checks and till date still not completed. 

Have you finally got granted or still waiting? If Granted when and how long did you wait for? I’m so frustrated. Thanks 

Unfortunately,  his visa got rejected,  for not visiting applicant in 20 months waiting period. As informed by jibran.

8 hours ago, Des11 said:

I applied for partner in June 2017 and still waiting till date. Since July 2018 they said they doing checks and till date still not completed. 

Have you finally got granted or still waiting? If Granted when and how long did you wait for? I’m so frustrated. Thanks 

Are you Pakistani applicant? The email you received was an automated email? And what exactly it said? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

I have applied my wife's visa in June 2018 .

my wife got the document recheck email in Jan 2019.

We provided all the documents in Jan 2019 but no response from them .

Can anyone provide update on this?

Did you replied to CO's email that you uploaded all the additional docs that CO requested? It's 9 months now, so probably you've to wait. If you're lucky enough then you'll get before current processing timeline.

Good luck.

My life partner went back to Australia today after 33 days stay...we have made more than 1000 pictures visiting many places of Pakistan... can any one help me how many pictures should I send to my agent and how many pictures should I add in it and how...? if some one can help me please ... Thanks Friends 

7 hours ago, Sadia said:

My life partner went back to Australia today after 33 days stay...we have made more than 1000 pictures visiting many places of Pakistan... can any one help me how many pictures should I send to my agent and how many pictures should I add in it and how...? if some one can help me please ... Thanks Friends 

1000+ pictures are definitely quite enough. Assuming you guys have visited / celebrated each day of a 33 days visit, I would say, giving at least 2 pictures per day event / visit that will make total of 66 pictures.  One document cannot be more than 5 MB, I would say, make two PDF documents, Part I and Part II, and put 33 pictures per document in a chronological order with a one line description explaining event / visit followed by 2 pictures. You have to make all margins 0.5 cm so that you can cover maximum event / visit on one page. 

My main intention is to cover every event / visit during 33 days. Also don't forget to include pictures from social gatherings, with your family & friends.

Good luck.

Edited by Lilly23
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Are you Pakistani applicant? The email you received was an automated email? And what exactly it said? Thanks.

Hi Lilly23 

I’m from west Africa. Yes the email was an automatic one. And this is exactly what it says 

“We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.”

this is the second email from then since we applied. My partner has done all the necessary staff required just waiting for application to be finalised. When did you apply for yours? 

15 minutes ago, Des11 said:

Hi Lilly23 

I’m from west Africa. Yes the email was an automatic one. And this is exactly what it says 

“We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.”

this is the second email from then since we applied. My partner has done all the necessary staff required just waiting for application to be finalised. When did you apply for yours? 

I received the same email exactly after completion of one year. I applied last year on 24 Feb 2018.

Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

I received the same email exactly after completion of one year. I applied last year on 24 Feb 2018.

Good luck.

Good luck too. Just keep us updated. Will do Same. I received this Same automated email on completion of 1 year wait and same email December 2018 on completion of 18months. It ridiculous. I wanna what checks they doing that never get completed. 

3 minutes ago, Des11 said:

Good luck too. Just keep us updated. Will do Same. I received this Same automated email on completion of 1 year wait and same email December 2018 on completion of 18months. It ridiculous. I wanna what checks they doing that never get completed. 

Did you contacted CO for follow-up? Is your case straightforward? Like no previous marriage etc?

9 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Did you contacted CO for follow-up? Is your case straightforward? Like no previous marriage etc?

Yea I did contact CO last week and she said they doing identity checks  etc and unable to give a definite date for when the checks will be completed. I applied through an agent here in Australia. I have had one pervious marriage onshore in 2011 but relationship didn’t work and divorce in 2016 and remarried and applied for my husband who is offshore in 2017 June. We have a 15 old months baby. 

Edited by Des11
Error

15 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Unfortunately,  his visa got rejected,  for not visiting applicant in 20 months waiting period. As informed by jibran.

Really?  I haven’t gone to see my partner either even though I miss him so much my circumstances is not allowing to go see him at the moment until later. During this waiting period I have been pregnant and gave birth and caring for our son who’s only 15months. Recently returned to work and my manager can grant me leave for travel in August or September this year. Our application is 20months too 

14 minutes ago, Des11 said:

Really?  I haven’t gone to see my partner either even though I miss him so much my circumstances is not allowing to go see him at the moment until later. During this waiting period I have been pregnant and gave birth and caring for our son who’s only 15months. Recently returned to work and my manager can grant me leave for travel in August or September this year. Our application is 20months too 

Did you think for applying tourist visa for your husband? 

I dont know your case would be treated as straightforward or complex.

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Did you think for applying tourist visa for your husband? 

I dont know your case would be treated as straightforward or complex.

Good luck. 

Yea I did but got refused because they said he got strong bonds here that is myself and child and not convinced he will go back at end of visit 😢

18 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Did you replied to CO's email that you uploaded all the additional docs that CO requested? It's 9 months now, so probably you've to wait. If you're lucky enough then you'll get before current processing timeline.

Good luck.

Yes i have emailed CO's email . In reply they said whenever case officer will look into this application he will contact you. 

7 hours ago, Des11 said:

Yea I did but got refused because they said he got strong bonds here that is myself and child and not convinced he will go back at end of visit 😢

I'm sorry to hear that. You better plan your visit as early as possible and as soon as you do this please update your CO with your plan. May be right after booking the tickets so that you can attach a copy of your ticket in your update email to CO. We know one case here of our fellow member @Jibran  whose application got rejected for not visiting his wife and son for a long time during waiting period. So kindly take safe decisions and don't hesitate to seek professional advice from any good registered agent.

Good luck.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23