Guest pakistan

Hello Queue Mates,

I received an email from ministry which states as attached. Just want to know if any one has received similar message ever? As I couldn't understand the reason behind the email.

I Lodged my Application on 6th March, 2018 from Dubai, and sent PCC and Health Checks in the same month. afterwards no Update till now but just received this email 2 days ago. So bit confused.  If anyone could shed light on it, I'll appreciate.

Thank you.

visa progress.png

4 minutes ago, HappyPaki said:

Hello Queue Mates,

I received an email from ministry which states as attached. Just want to know if any one has received similar message ever? As I couldn't understand the reason behind the email.

I Lodged my Application on 6th March, 2018 from Dubai, and sent PCC and Health Checks in the same month. afterwards no Update till now but just received this email 2 days ago. So bit confused.  If anyone could shed light on it, I'll appreciate.

Thank you.

visa progress.png

I received same email on completion of one year of lodgement. It was an automatic email which I received on Sunday.  

Before receiving this email did you sent any email to immigration for visa status?

Good luck

Lilly

1 minute ago, Lilly23 said:

I received same email on completion of one year of lodgement. It was an automatic email which I received on Sunday.  

Before receiving this email did you sent any email to immigration for visa status?

Good luck

Lilly

No I didn't send any email before.

2 minutes ago, HappyPaki said:

No I didn't send any email before.

I never find reason for this email that why some people received this email and some not? The only reason I can think of is that only those applicants received this email whose application is going to take longer than normal, as email says, "thorough checks" which I'm assuming will going to take more time than "normal/mandatory checks". Just an assumption, nothing concrete.

Good luck

Lilly.

5 minutes ago, HappyPaki said:

Even I Didn't receive any additional doc requirement email as most of the other members are receiving.. I don't know whats going on?

🤫😳😳

Probably because you've uploaded/provided all the required documents. I didn't received generic email, rather only few additional docs email as I already provided most of the generic email stuff.

Good luck.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

1 minute ago, Lilly23 said:

Probably because you've uploaded/provided all the required documents. I didn't received generic email, rather only few additional docs email as I already provided most of the generic email stuff.

Good luck.

Lilly.

Thanks for reply and best wishes for you 🙂

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

I never find reason for this email that why some people received this email and some not? The only reason I can think of is that only those applicants received this email whose application is going to take longer than normal, as email says, "thorough checks" which I'm assuming will going to take more time than "normal/mandatory checks". Just an assumption, nothing concrete.

Good luck

Lilly.

I personally think, this is something new, so in future everyone will be receiving this email when 12 months completed. 

On 04/03/2019 at 16:40, Kina Sa said:

Does anyone still waiting from 2017 I'm still waiting aswell was applying in June 2017 and I'm desperate no interview or anything yet same email saying they still processing even it almost 20month waiting 😔 

My sister is waiting from 09/2017 ,with her two kids . Waiting to come here , second marriage husband is here in Australia and he is a citizen .it has been 20 months since she applied and no answer or anything yet .

good luck 

Edited by Sanji

Hi everybody i am after a extra work on Saturday. I live in sydney hoxton park. Currently i have a 2 bedroom granny flat. And also put the ad for sharing 1 room. I have a security licence but no one is willing to give work only for one day(like saturday).Does any one who live closer to hoxton park, can suggest me any job to grab on Saturday. As i am already a permanent employee for mon to fri but as because of being permanent, i get not enough money to cope with my rent and daily expenses. Thats the reason i am desperately after an extra work on Saturday. Thanks everyone.

On 10/03/2019 at 03:08, Sanji said:

My sister is waiting from 09/2017 ,with her two kids . Waiting to come here , second marriage husband is here in Australia and he is a citizen .it has been 20 months since she applied and no answer or anything yet .

good luck 

Best of luck with your sister's visa. I'm waiting from almost fourteen months.  I thought my case is simple with 6 years relationship history with evidences. But may be if divorce involves they look at application more thoroughly. But then I see many people without such issue also have their application waiting. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Best of luck with your sister's visa. I'm waiting from almost fourteen months.  I thought my case is simple with 6 years relationship history with evidences. But may be if divorce involves they look at application more thoroughly. But then I see many people without such issue also have their application waiting. 

I hope you will get your visa soon as you're almost finishing your 14 months timeline.

My case involves divorce but I never had sponsored my ex wife and my kid is with my ex wife. All this information I've given in 40SP/47SP and NADRA Family certificate giving details of my kid. Attached all relevant certificates/evidences in immiAccount. I don't think my case should be treated as complex as I never sponsored my ex wife. Second marriage date and ex wife divorced date do not overlap as well (on paper as well). 

Good luck.

Lilly.

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

31 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

I hope you will get your visa soon as you're almost finishing your 14 months timeline.

My case involves divorce but I never had sponsored my ex wife and my kid is with my ex wife. All this information I've given in 40SP/47SP and NADRA Family certificate giving details of my kid. Attached all relevant certificates/evidences in immiAccount. I don't think my case should be treated as complex as I never sponsored my ex wife. Second marriage date and ex wife divorced date do not overlap as well (on paper as well). 

Good luck.

Lilly.

Hey just read your comments. Have you guys mailed them asking reason for the delay? 

On 10/03/2019 at 03:08, Sanji said:

good luck 

Im waiting since 07/2017 and my 20 months will be completing this month. 

Not to discourage anyone here but my mother in law’s friend, whose both sons are Australian citizens got visas of their wives after 21 months of waiting. Their case was straightforward as well. Aunty said most of the people in her circle are getting spouse visas in 21-24 months timeframe. 

I hope and pray all the people waiting here and elsewhere get their spouse visas soon! 

• Congratulations 1

I personally know someone who received their grant in December ( being a divorcee and having a child with two year relationship) keeping in mind they applied in March 2018 just two months before my case was filed . 

The second case is of a girl ( only nikahfyed ) claimed to hv gotten ruksati and valima done , was called in for an interview at AHC isloo and received a rejection on her application ( due to false claims ) , the couple has applied yet again and their ruksati is planned in april 2019 . 

My suggestions might be wrong but it’s more about how you handle your marriage in this waiting period . Carry it the way normally yes there’s a huge distance to cover but then beat the odds. Make visits or plan trips wouldn’t all of us done this if only we lived with our spouses ? Yes some of us can’t afford but then working two jobs and savings are just sitting in the bank while immigration judges all efforts to be false cuz there’s no evidence . That’s a catch which I figured recently ! This is a phase this isn’t permanent . For those who have crossed above 12 months visit ur spouse show the immigration that’s exactly why we all filed our cases in the first place 👉🏻To be with the person we love to spend the rest of our lives with that’s what they want to see which can’t be shown on application but with ur actions and attitude. 

3 hours ago, KhiApr said:

Hey just read your comments. Have you guys mailed them asking reason for the delay? 

Yes, emailed them in Jan '19 and didn't received any response. However,  got automated reply exactly after completion of one year saying "Your application in progress and going through a thorough checks". Nothing after that.

3 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Im waiting since 07/2017 and my 20 months will be completing this month. 

Not to discourage anyone here but my mother in law’s friend, whose both sons are Australian citizens got visas of their wives after 21 months of waiting. Their case was straightforward as well. Aunty said most of the people in her circle are getting spouse visas in 21-24 months timeframe. 

I hope and pray all the people waiting here and elsewhere get their spouse visas soon! 

It may be 21-24 months. But out of the two persons I know in-person got their visa in 10 and 12 months respectively. One of them applied in Dec '18 and got visa in Dec '19, whereas the other person applied somewhere in mid 2018 and got visa after 10 months. They both were newly married and their cases were straightforward.

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

I personally know someone who received their grant in December ( being a divorcee and having a child with two year relationship) keeping in mind they applied in March 2018 just two months before my case was filed . 

So you mean even their case was complex (divorced and have kid) got visa in 9 months? Assuming applied in March '18 and got visa in Dec '18?

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

My suggestions might be wrong but it’s more about how you handle your marriage in this waiting period . Carry it the way normally yes there’s a huge distance to cover but then beat the odds. Make visits or plan trips wouldn’t all of us done this if only we lived with our spouses ? Yes some of us can’t afford but then working two jobs and savings are just sitting in the bank while immigration judges all efforts to be false cuz there’s no evidence . That’s a catch which I figured recently ! This is a phase this isn’t permanent . For those who have crossed above 12 months visit ur spouse show the immigration that’s exactly why we all filed our cases in the first place 👉🏻To be with the person we love to spend the rest of our lives with that’s what they want to see which can’t be shown on application but with ur actions and attitude. 

In a total of 19 months of relationship since our marriage, I stayed total 8 months with my wife. First 4 months straightway after marriage and then again 4 months after being away for 6 months. I reckon this is awesome time period to show our strength and love towards our relationship.

Having said that, I don't think DHA / CO, should assess relationship bond strongness based on the process' waiting time, that how the couple handled relationship while being away? Instead, as @Hawar19Jan pointed out earlier, if DHA / CO wants to investigate the continuity and genuineness of relationship then do the basic level investigation in 6 months and issue 309 visa. And once the applicant is in Australia on 309 visa, then do their detailed investigation / checks. If all Ok, then issue 100 visa else deport the applicant. They can do better monitoring of applicant-sponsor while both are in Australia.

Note: Remember 309 is a provisional visa not a permanent visa whose main purpose is to assess the continuity and genuineness of relationship in a 2 year span and then grant 100 if all good. In other words applicant has to wait for 2 years before getting 100 permanent visa. So actually applicant is waiting total 2 times, one before getting 309 and one after getting 309. Isn't it ridiculous?

Best of luck to all the waiting applicants 🤞

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23
  • Like 1

Eligibility to apply for PR 100 visa is counted from date 309 TR visa application was lodged. So does that mean spouses who are waiting since nearly 2 years for 309 can apply for PR right away when they receive their 309 grant? 

Did it ever happen to a couple that on completion of 2 years of 309 application, they directly received PR 100 visa instead of TR 309?

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

True, it depends on case officer. they can directly grant 100 visa.  even for some applicants after 18 months they grant subclass 100 because their relationship was more than 2 years old

2 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Eligibility to apply for PR 100 visa is counted from date 309 TR visa application was lodged. So does that mean spouses who are waiting since nearly 2 years for 309 can apply for PR right away when they receive their 309 grant? 

Did it ever happen to a couple that on completion of 2 years of 309 application, they directly received PR 100 visa instead of TR 309?

Yes they do especially if kids are included in the picture 🙂 all the best Dr samra 

2 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

If relationship has three years history with evidence at time of lodgement of application then applicant will receive PR 100 or two years with child at time of lodgement otherwise 309.

Later subclass 100 in Australia, start processing of  subclass100 applications in order two years after 309 was lodged. So if someone receive 309 after 18 months,  they can apply subclass 100 after another 6 months. 

But chances of directly getting 100 are slim if applicant don't meet requirement three years relationship of 100 at the time of lodgement. 

• Like 1

Hi dears,

I had interview day before yesterday over the phone in Dubai and all went good. I received Additional Doc Requirement email yesterday which includes AFP National Police check for my spouse/sponsor. I just want to ask whether we can submit Dubai driving license and Bank Statement/Credit Card along with Passport as I understood from the web surfing that external Driving license is accepted as Identity document but what about Bank statement / Credit Card issued outside Australia ? Is it also can be accepted? As my spouse has not stayed in Australia after getting PR and we don't have any document from Australia itself. So kindly help what documents can we provide to prove our identity.

Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------

TimeLine:

DOL: 6th March 2018, Dubai

PCC and Medical: 18 March, 2018

Interview:  10 March, 2019

Additional Doc Requirement Email: 11 March, 2019 

20 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

The second case is of a girl ( only nikahfyed ) claimed to hv gotten ruksati and valima done , was called in for an interview at AHC isloo and received a rejection on her application ( due to false claims ) , the couple has applied yet again and their ruksati is planned in april 2019 . 

My and my partner were together almost 10 out 14 months waiting for application. We have savings to keep going But as we both didn't work while in Pakistan. Also we can't live far away, planning to be together again may be without income.

But  I was wondering  just relationship without income, is it okay?