Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

I don’t want to post something negative and hopeless here ,but it is just too hard for some people to kill this wait .I hope & I pray we reach our destinations soon 

Last stage wait is not easy but i am sure good news will come very soon✌️

8 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

According to the current official timeline for 309:

• 75% of applications: 14 months
  • 90% of applications: 19 months

If you see previous posts of this thread then you'll find people getting visa between 8-16 months and some are still waiting for almost 19 months.

There is no hard and fast rule. Just pray and make sure your docs are completed and updated on immi account.

Wish you & all best of luck 🤞

Lilly.

Your grand can come at any day very soon. I have the exact same timeline. No interview yet. Submitted all the required documents on 14th January, since then waiting 

On 01/03/2019 at 14:21, mrs_saeed said:

Hello all,

Can anyone please share how long it takes to get visa grant / decision after phone interview? That would be really helpful if May/June 2018 applicants post their interview dates and if anyone got visa grant? I applied from Pakistan and my timelines are:

• Application lodged : 24 May 2018
  • Generic Email: 14 Dec 2018
  • Additional Docs Submitted: 26 Dec 2018
  • Interview Call: 6 Feb 2019 (asked for few more docs)
  • Submitted additional docs: 15 Mar 2019
  • No response yet

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Mrs. Saeed

Hey

best wishes

Please let us know the interview questions that were asked 

thanks Tc 

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Hey

best wishes

Please let us know the interview questions that were asked 

thanks Tc 

Hi. Thanks MrsHzp 🙂

They asked generic questions like name, date of birth, husband full name, what does he do, how we met, some clarification questions (related to financial dependencies we mentioned in application), if my husband visited since he left (I am sure they should already know), our future plans etc. Just be calm and don't panic.

Thank you everyone who replied to my post. I understand that my decision can come anytime and there is official timeline of 14 to 19 months. I just want to know how long it took for anyone in this forum after interview to get decision? To get an idea of estimated wait after interview. That really helps as for example though official timeframe tells 14 to 19 months but we have an idea that straight forward cases from Pakistan are usually taking 9 to 10 months to get grant. 

Kind Regards

3 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Hi. Thanks MrsHzp 🙂

They asked generic questions like name, date of birth, husband full name, what does he do, how we met, some clarification questions (related to financial dependencies we mentioned in application), if my husband visited since he left (I am sure they should already know), our future plans etc. Just be calm and don't panic.

Thank you everyone who replied to my post. I understand that my decision can come anytime and there is official timeline of 14 to 19 months. I just want to know how long it took for anyone in this forum after interview to get decision? To get an idea of estimated wait after interview. That really helps as for example though official timeframe tells 14 to 19 months but we have an idea that straight forward cases from Pakistan are usually taking 9 to 10 months to get grant. 

Kind Regards

Thankyou dear 

Usually right after an interview grant is issued within a period of a couple of hours upto a month . But since your case seems quite straight and all the formalities have been carried out then it shouldn’t take weeks , although seeing the current trend & speed you can’t actually predict .

You will be getting it soon Ia

Pray a lot & count me in your prayers 

Tc

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jillani said:

Last stage wait is not easy but i am sure good news will come very soon✌️

InshaAllah just counting seconds now . Everything teaches us something or the other . This has taught us all Patience ( immense amount ) . May we get our letters to rejoin our spouses ia 

Dol 20th of June 2018

Almost 9 months but no interview calls, nothing... why like this? 😌 how long can some one live in this short, unfaithful  with no Life guarantee world that we spend year (s) waiting waiting and waiting, in such a long time anything can happen... we spend our lives in waiting and hoping... 😒😒💔

7 hours ago, Sadia said:

Dol 20th of June 2018

Almost 9 months but no interview calls, nothing... why like this? 😌 how long can some one live in this short, unfaithful  with no Life guarantee world that we spend year (s) waiting waiting and waiting, in such a long time anything can happen... we spend our lives in waiting and hoping... 😒😒💔

Having no visibility or less visibility over application progress is one of the mental torture as well. Just saying "Further Assessment" is not enough. They should give us more visibility so at least we know how far our application is and what actually its going through. Even details of applications received and expected applications to finalised per month/year will be helpful. Speaking about Pakistan's cases, specially after introducing NADRA's computerized system I believe things got quite simple and fast. Verification with NADRA should be pretty straightforward except the PCC verification which might causes delay due to our poor thana culture. Otherwise other verification should not take time. The only thing I reckon which might taking time is probably the high number of applications received and less number of working staff (COs, other staff). 

I think long processing has negative impact on spouse relationships as on various occasions couple loose patience during some time of process.  

Wish you and all best of luck 🤞

Lilly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Having no visibility or less visibility over application progress is one of the mental torture as well. Just saying "Further Assessment" is not enough. They should give us more visibility so at least we know how far our application is and what actually its going through. Even details of applications received and expected applications to finalised per month/year will be helpful. Speaking about Pakistan's cases, specially after introducing NADRA's computerized system I believe things got quite simple and fast. Verification with NADRA should be pretty straightforward except the PCC verification which might causes delay due to our poor thana culture. Otherwise other verification should not take time. The only thing I reckon which might taking time is probably the high number of applications received and less number of working staff (COs, other staff). 

I think long processing has negative impact on spouse relationships as on various occasions couple loose patience during some time of process.  

Wish you and all best of luck 🤞

Lilly.

I feel that they delay deliberately,  first 9-11 months they don't touch application afterwards if they don't feel satisfied they send for extra checks for another 9-11 months.  

When they receive application they should send it for further checks after all we paid $7000+ , after initial assessment in one month.  It is LNP's faults they just delaying partner visa and most expensive one because they know these people don't have choice. 

Hopefully this year Labour will win. 

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

Does anyone still waiting from 2017 I'm still waiting aswell was applying in June 2017 and I'm desperate no interview or anything yet same email saying they still processing even it almost 20month waiting 😔 

Yeah im waiting since July 2017. You didn’t get any call from embassy? What about your sponsor? Is he/she in Australia? He/she must have got interview call then. Did they ever email you to ask for further documents? 

19 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Yeah im waiting since July 2017. You didn’t get any call from embassy? What about your sponsor? Is he/she in Australia? He/she must have got interview call then. Did they ever email you to ask for further documents? 

Yeah my wife live in Australia and she hasn't got a call yet she's in Australia with our 4 children and it frustrate not hearing anything and we haven't received any email for further documents 

1 minute ago, Kina Sa said:

Yeah my wife live in Australia and she hasn't got a call yet she's in Australia with our 4 children and it frustrate not hearing anything and we haven't received any email for further documents 

Send them an email to find out status of your application.  To make sure it is actively processing. 

1 minute ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Send them an email to find out status of your application.  To make sure it is actively processing. 

I've been sending them email and they saying the same thing my application is still processing it undergo further check but it almost 20months they still saying the same thing 😔 

One applicant's visa has gone rejected for not travelling back to meet partner for 20 months. 

Ask your family to visit you if possible. Which is expensive and not affordable.  Otherwise you may pay $$$ for review or apply again if they reject application. 

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I feel that they delay deliberately,  first 9-11 months they don't touch application afterwards if they don't feel satisfied they send for extra checks for another 9-11 months.  

When they receive application they should send it for further checks after all we paid $7000+ , after initial assessment in one month.  It is LNP's faults they just delaying partner visa and most expensive one because they know these people don't have choice. 

Hopefully this year Labour will win. 

Deliberate or whatever. But for sure there is something (deliberate) which causes delay. I reckon it might be the high volume of application versus less number of staff. Or probably an internal (unannounced) policy of issuing fix quota visa to each country every year. That's why we see most visa's were issued last year in Nov-Dec, and it looks like they issued in haste to meet the quota. 

Being an optimistic person, I hope our COs are working hard and are well aware of our curiosity and pain. And they're just about to finalize our applications and send golden grant email, IA.

Wish you and all best of luck 🤞🤞🤞

Lilly. 

25 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

One applicant's visa has gone rejected for not travelling back to meet partner for 20 months. 

Ask your family to visit you if possible. Which is expensive and not affordable.  Otherwise you may pay $$$ for review or apply again if they reject application. 

My wife and kids visit me once a year...it hard because it expensive and my wife's not working she only look after our 4 children all under 7 years old 

2 hours ago, Sadia said:

My husband is now with me in Islamabad, is there Australian embassy in Islamabad now so I and my husband go there once and talk to them? Will it be useful ? 

No they don’t appreciate such steps and I would suggest you to wait till they do some correspondence 

On 15/02/2019 at 21:15, Lilly23 said:

IMHO, you should be prepared to wait more as your DOL is June 2018. Here you will find people waiting from Dec 17, Jan-Feb 18. Therefore, I think its better to plan a visit to your wife (if she is overseas) and spend some lovely time during this painful wait. This will also give positive message to CO. 

Good luck.

Lilly

I am following your advise and visiting my wife in April during easter public holidays for 7-8 days. Where do I upload this as evidence.

25 minutes ago, AR5H1D said:

I am following your advise and visiting my wife in April during easter public holidays for 7-8 days. Where do I upload this as evidence.

I'm visiting my husband end of april for the 2nd time, cant wait, hope its not too hot! Last time i went in july/august and it was so so hot never felt that kind of heat before!