Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi all.

Just received auto generated email from "auto-letter-generator@homeaffairs.gov.au" Saying ...

This looks like an auto generated email from System and I think since it is exactly 12 months today (my DOL: 24/02/2018) therefore, system sent this email automatically? Or it might be a response to my email for visa status 3 weeks ago. 

Is it normal to receive such application status email after 1 year completion? Anybody else received such email? And does it mean the application is going to take further long as its says they're completing a number of thorough checks?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Lilly

I always get this automated reply from AHC on status update email my agent sends. 

My husband who’s my sponsor was only asked for PCC once and that too of Australian origin not from his stay in Pakistan before PR. Only I was asked to provide PCCs again on their expiry. 

1 hour ago, Dr.samra said:

I always get this automated reply from AHC on status update email my agent sends. 

My husband who’s my sponsor was only asked for PCC once and that too of Australian origin not from his stay in Pakistan before PR. Only I was asked to provide PCCs again on their expiry. 

Thanks for your feedback. I sent status update email to AHC on 29 Jan 19. And they're responding after 26 days. As in your case as well, I think only those who send status email to AHC gets this auto reply. As we see @Hawar19Jan has passed 13 months and still didn't received any auto reply, that's probably because he never sent status email to AHC?

At the end of the day, we've to continue waiting and keep praying for early arrival of golden email 🤞🤞

Lilly.

34 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Thanks for your feedback. I sent status update email to AHC on 29 Jan 19. And they're responding after 26 days. As in your case as well, I think only those who send status email to AHC gets this auto reply. As we see @Hawar19Jan has passed 13 months and still didn't received any auto reply, that's probably because he never sent status email to AHC?

At the end of the day, we've to continue waiting and keep praying for early arrival of golden email 🤞🤞

Lilly.

Yeah right,  I haven't written email about status request. 

I have hire migration agent. Thought it might be helpful. it's hard with migration agent to follow up.   

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Yusha said:

Hi. I'm going through the same case as yours. Received the same exact email few days back. And I wanted to know that what you have planned to do related to this situation. And what are the results. Kindly guide me too. 

Hi. We haven't commented yet. My husband consulted and appointed MARA agent last week. She sent us some recommendations of documentation,so we are working on it.Consult a lawyer asap.

9 hours ago, Mrssams said:

Hi. We haven't commented yet. My husband consulted and appointed MARA agent last week. She sent us some recommendations of documentation,so we are working on it.Consult a lawyer asap.

Oh yess I would do the same. I would appreciate if you can keep us posted.

19 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Received email on Sunday should be Automatic one. Nothing to worry,

On the other side,  thorough checks mean it may delay application for extra checks. I have passed 13 months mark. Even though I haven't received such e-mail. 

I still feel my application has gone in further checks. Otherwise it should have been granted in 9-11 months like most of them .

Hey,

Did you have interview? If so, then on what date?

Hello dear friends 

My life partner come from Australia after almost 13 months and we have taken many pictures in airport, Murree, Lake view park, restaurants, Manument Museium, Centaurus mall, and many other places, my question is how can I upload all our pictures with new call and chat histories, and tickets...pdf? PDF what ? And how?  How many pictures should I upload as we have a lot of new pictures... does it have any pictures limit ? Please help

Thanks 

49 minutes ago, Jillani said:

May June applicants are waiting and they have provided all the required documents, i hope they are working on it and start grands soon✌️ Patience

Yes May applicants hv gotten second correspondence as well for specific documentation but still no grants issued this week 

Hoping to hear some great news in coming weeks 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Yes May applicants hv gotten second correspondence as well for specific documentation but still no grants issued this week 

Hoping to hear some great news in coming weeks 

Myself is feb 18 & I guess even Jan 18 applicants are waiting as well.

Good luck all.

On 27/02/2019 at 03:20, MnMA said:

Add like 10-15 pictures and put some casual pictures taken at home as well.... create a pdf for all. Best way is to put all pictures in word and then compress the pictures before creating pdf file. If you don't have acrobat reader or any other software then there are many online tools to create pdf files.

and send it to your agent (believe you are dealing through agent)

Thanks dear ☺️

Hello everyone

another query regarding police clearence. I have applied for visa subclass 100, do I have to give pakistan police clearence as well or just Australian police clearence? As I have been here from around November 2017 and didn’t go pakistan since than. 

I had submitted my police clearence of Pakistan when I applied for 309. Do i again need to submit? 

Please reply if anyone know about it? 

Thanks 

kind regards.

Hello all,

Can anyone please share how long it takes to get visa grant / decision after phone interview? That would be really helpful if May/June 2018 applicants post their interview dates and if anyone got visa grant? I applied from Pakistan and my timelines are:

• Application lodged : 24 May 2018
  • Generic Email: 14 Dec 2018
  • Additional Docs Submitted: 26 Dec 2018
  • Interview Call: 6 Feb 2019 (asked for few more docs)
  • Submitted additional docs: 15 Mar 2019
  • No response yet

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Mrs. Saeed

On 01/03/2019 at 17:21, mrs_saeed said:

Hello all,

Can anyone please share how long it takes to get visa grant / decision after phone interview? That would be really helpful if May/June 2018 applicants post their interview dates and if anyone got visa grant? I applied from Pakistan and my timelines are:

• Application lodged : 24 May 2018
  • Generic Email: 14 Dec 2018
  • Additional Docs Submitted: 26 Dec 2018
  • Interview Call: 6 Feb 2019 (asked for few more docs)
  • Submitted additional docs: 15 Mar 2019
  • No response yet

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Mrs. Saeed

According to the current official timeline for 309:

• 75% of applications: 14 months
  • 90% of applications: 19 months

If you see previous posts of this thread then you'll find people getting visa between 8-16 months and some are still waiting for almost 19 months.

There is no hard and fast rule. Just pray and make sure your docs are completed and updated on immi account.

Wish you & all best of luck 🤞

Lilly.

22 minutes ago, Jibran said:

This is the time to suicide now.

Is everything okay?

How are you doing with your apeal brother?

Time will come. A better time. I am waiting from last 13 months. And who knows what will come tomorrow.

Edited by Hawar19Jan