You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

1 minute ago, Lilly23 said:

@Jibran I second every word said in above quoted post by @Hawar19Jan 

Just to add, one of the best migration agent is George Lombard in NSW http://austimmigration.com.au

Wishing you all the best mate.

Lilly.

Thanks lilly. I have found one good one. I checked her review, she is a solicitor and registered migration agent. I found her near where i live. So that i can easily approach her and remain in close contact with my lawyer.

5 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Thanks lilly. I have found one good one. I checked her review, she is a solicitor and registered migration agent. I found her near where i live. So that i can easily approach her and remain in close contact with my lawyer.

Please make sure you hire registered MARA agent and who has a good history of doing successfull appeals. I'm putting emphasis on agent selection because this might be your last chance. 

You may share the name of agent you hire, may be someone has exeperince of working with your selected agent.

All the best to you mate.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

• DOL: 24 Feb 2018. 309 visa
  • Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018
  • Interview call: 13 May 2019
  • Additional docs requested 13 May 2019
  • PCC (origin country of) Sponsor requested from birth to to-date: 22 May 2019
  • Uploaded PCC on 2 June 2019
  • Visa granted: 21 June 2019. - 309 visa

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Please make sure you hire registered MARA agent and who has a good history of doing successfull appeals. I'm putting emphasis on agent selection because this might be your last chance. 

You may share the name of agent you hire, may be someone has exeperince of working with your selected agent.

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

12 minutes ago, Jibran said:

I checked her reviews which are good for dealing spouse visa, refusal cancellation or tribunal AAT cases.

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Lilly.

Sorry lilly i m not sure if i mention about my agent. She is a registered migration agent. Her reviews are exceptionally good. 

46 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Sorry lilly i m not sure if i mention about my agent. She is a registered migration agent. Her reviews are exceptionally good. 

Ok good luck my friend 🤞🤞

• Thanks 1

• DOL: 24 Feb 2018. 309 visa
  • Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018
  • Interview call: 13 May 2019
  • Additional docs requested 13 May 2019
  • PCC (origin country of) Sponsor requested from birth to to-date: 22 May 2019
  • Uploaded PCC on 2 June 2019
  • Visa granted: 21 June 2019. - 309 visa

3 hours ago, Jibran said:

Bro did you applied through a migration agent for your 309 visa application? 

9 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

It was regreful mistake i did. I applied all by myself.

12 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Ok good luck my friend 🤞🤞

Thanks.

@Jibran your child is 13 months old and you’ve not seen your wife in 21 months? 

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

medical uploaded 27/06/2018

Applied for 600 visa (6months) October 2018.  Arrived 31/10/2018

Request for further info (sponsor U.K. police check and birth certificate) 10/11/2018, uploaded 26/11/2018

Email received requesting departure from Australia as Visa is ready to Grant 27/02/2019 (Exactly 9 months)

18 hours ago, Jibran said:

My wife refused after 21 months waiting period. Now inshaa allah last hope AAT.

Could you not go back and live with your wife and child?

21 hours ago, Jibran said:

My wife refused after 21 months waiting period. Now inshaa allah last hope AAT.

Oh ho, Sorry to hear that, may I ask why haven't you visited to your family in this period of time. You gave them a lope, they will not leave it because they're already trying to minimize the immigrants.

Anyways Good luck with next step, really feel for you and the pain you and your family has to bear. My prayers are with you 

18 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Oh ho, Sorry to hear that, may I ask why haven't you visited to your family in this period of time. You gave them a lope, they will not leave it because they're already trying to minimize the immigrants.

Anyways Good luck with next step, really feel for you and the pain you and your family has to bear. My prayers are with you 

@Kashif45 the annual permanent  immigration quota for Australia is going to be the same around 190k this year. The applicant and sponsor need to address the issues the department raised reasonabley and logically before the tribunal in order to get the visa. It doesn’t depend on minimizing the immigration. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

@Kashif45 the annual permanent  immigration quota for Australia is going to be the same around 190k this year. The applicant and sponsor need to address the issues the department raised reasonabley and logically before the tribunal in order to get the visa. It doesn’t depend on minimizing the immigration. 

Inshaa allah Allah will make my family together with me. This time gotta go hard with this case.

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

Good luck to you too kashif bro.

4 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

I could not visit because of financial problem. And same reason i presented to department. But obviously that is one of their criteria which has to be fullfilled and one of the higher evidence to show legitimacy of husband n wife relationship.

7 hours ago, Toots said:

Could you not go back and live with your wife and child?

I wish i could.

7 hours ago, CEP said:

@Jibran your child is 13 months old and you’ve not seen your wife in 21 months? 

No mate i have not seen my wife since july 2017 and child since he was born.

18 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

No i applied by myself.

Jibran dear just get on your case and forget about all that has happened. Try to be accurate and try to give evidences required for the hearing . More is less when it comes to immigration, these people are just doing their job and we respect that . Do whatever you can possibly do to be together . In the end a husband and wife should be living under one roof so make all ends meet this time at the hearing . May everything turns out to be in your favor .

14 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Jibran dear just get on your case and forget about all that has happened. Try to be accurate and try to give evidences required for the hearing . More is less when it comes to immigration, these people are just doing their job and we respect that . Do whatever you can possibly do to be together . In the end a husband and wife should be living under one roof so make all ends meet this time at the hearing . May everything turns out to be in your favor .

Thanks mate.

On 12 February 2019 at 21:06, Jibran said:

I wish i could.

Sometimes that is a decision that has to be made. If they do not grant her a visa, what will you do? Divorce her, or go home and live with her? Start thinking about the reality of it just in case. 

1 hour ago, MrsHzp said:

i so badly want to hear good news on this forum ☹️

How long since you have provided all the outstanding documents? been 4-5 weeks for me. 

3 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Sometimes that is a decision that has to be made. If they do not grant her a visa, what will you do? Divorce her, or go home and live with her? Start thinking about the reality of it just in case. 

Yes mate. I am now taking this very seriously. Thanks