Guest pakistan

23 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

People usually suggest not to apply for visit visa when spousal is filed so best is to let the process of spousal go smoothly and instead u can visit your wife after sometime

I got two two tourists visas rejected. 

But I have seen people getting tourist visa granted. I think it's worth trying for. it cost  less than $500 if you apply yourself including immigration fees and fingerprints and travel hassles.

Edited by Hawar19Jan

14 hours ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Time line for my wife is :

DL : 12th June, 2018

Medicals : 26th July

Email to Upload further docs : 17th December

Documents Uploaded : 6th January ...

Did not heard any thing from them after that. If any one else is going through same phase please post you experience and if possible timeline as well...

Same here.

Applied 309 visa on  26/6/18 for my wife from Bangladesh.

Medical & finger prints within next 28 days.

Front loaded all docs.

Request for further information on 6/11/18 by CO. Being processed in Colombo.

Still waiting ever since.....

Very depressed. Praying for patience and hopeful that visa will come through soon in shaa Allah.

On 13/01/2019 at 18:33, Ahmad said:

Hi,

Just went through the forum and found very updating.

My time line 

DOL: 11 June 2018

Generic email: 13 Dec 2018

submissiom of outstanding docs: 4 Jan 2019

Waiting.

Any fellow in same time frame ??

Exactly same time line ... only received Generic email on 17th December .. and all documents submitted on 4th Jan...

2 minutes ago, Shane01 said:

Does anyone know how to cancel sponsorship for temporary 309 Visa I dotn want to sponsor my wife anymore she is having affair with someone else I want her to go back to Pakistan plz help

Depends when you applied 309 and have she submitted additional documents for 100?

Hi guys,

We applied in May 2018. Additional docs were requested on 18 December. 

Yesterday my husband received the interview call and they've asked to submit a few other docs. 

Any one know how much longer it'll take for th grant after the interview has taken place? 

We aim to submit everything within a week 

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

It takes between 1 day to 2 months. So all depends on luck. But if you are may applicant then you should expect it early.

just wondering are you Sponsor or your husband? And DOL is 1st half of may or 2nd( if you don’t want to mention exact date)

I'm the sponsor. Husband is applicant

Our DOL was 20 may 2018

Hii all.. I need your suggestions please.

Applied for 309. Got natural justice letter from the department. As we are nikkahfied so our CO given us 28 days time to comment before they take decision on how we meet the criteria for the four aspects i.e 

Financial,social, household and nature of the person's commitment 

Does anyone have heard about legislation applicable circumstances(natural justice)?

18 minutes ago, Mrssams said:

Hii all.. I need your suggestions please.

Applied for 309. Got natural justice letter from the department. As we are nikkahfied so our CO given us 28 days time to comment before they take decision on how we meet the criteria for the four aspects i.e 

Financial,social, household and nature of the person's commitment 

Does anyone have heard about legislation applicable circumstances(natural justice)?

For someone to advise you how to meet requirements , share bit about your story. 

Financial: joint bank account, wills, superannuation beneficiaries name etc,

Social: joint invitation,  cultural events photos, family and social gathering photos,  common friends. Joint property. 

Household: plans to move in. Shopping for household to bring in after rukhsiti like "dowry " from both sides.  Purchasing receipts, or booking receipt for furniture for new house to move in. 

This is example. Share your timeline ,  and story hopefully you get some good advises from members.  

Edited by Hawar19Jan

44 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

For someone to advise you how to meet requirements , share bit about your story. 

Financial: joint bank account, wills, superannuation beneficiaries name etc,

Social: joint invitation,  cultural events photos, family and social gathering photos,  common friends. Joint property. 

Household: plans to move in. Shopping for household to bring in after rukhsiti like "dowry " from both sides.  Purchasing receipts, or booking receipt for furniture for new house to move in. 

This is example. Share your timeline ,  and story hopefully you get some good advises from members.  

Dol 23rd may 2018

Checklist email 13th dec 2018

Updated docs 10th Jan 2019

Interview 5th Feb 2019

12th Feb natural justice email

40 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Few other applicants had their visa granted but they had been asked why they didn't do rukhsiti yet, and what are their future plan especially regarding rukhsiti. 

Provided each and every doc as mentioned in the checklist. But our co kept on asking why we haven't done rukhsati yet? Actually our families are waiting for my visa, then we will have rukhsati/valima and I said the same.

After that we received NJ email. They said we are giving you an opportunity to comment before we take decision.

1 minute ago, Mrssams said:

Provided each and every doc as mentioned in the checklist. But our co kept on asking why we haven't done rukhsati yet? Actually our families are waiting for my visa, then we will have rukhsati/valima and I said the same.

After that we received NJ email. They said we are giving you an opportunity to comment before we take decision.

Hi, this is good sign that you are close to get your grant. Should  Prepare your answers carefully may be get professional advice as it seems your decision will be made immediately after submission and satisfaction of this document content. 

Best wishes 

June applicant here 

DOL - June 9th 2018

Medicals and biometrics - July & August first week for medicals

Kept uploading contact records and photographs 

Generic email - December 6th 2018

Every document submitted - December 16th 2018 

Current PCC - December 18th 2018 

That’s all on my side so far .

Good luck everyone !!!

26 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Hi, this is good sign that you are close to get your grant. Should  Prepare your answers carefully may be get professional advice as it seems your decision will be made immediately after submission and satisfaction of this document content. 

Best wishes 

Thanks.

Yes my husband consulted immigration lawyer. She will handle our case now. According to her,  the NJ letter gives the impression that the Department are planning on refusing the application.

She sent through recommendations of documentation that should be collated in an attempt to persuade the Case Officer that our relationship meets the requirements.

Edited by Mrssams

3 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Best wishes 

Good idea. Take this advise. Professional wording will be helpful.

Also plan a date of rukhsiti and tell immigration  you guys are now planning to do rukhsiti on this date. It seems you are close to decision better plan to do rukhsiti in a month or so. 

Reality check: what if visa is rejected then still you guys have to do rukhsiti and re apply 309. And you will wish to do it quicker to apply again.

Better plan to do now , tell your planned date and marriage hall booking receipt and jewelry buying receipt showing you guys are preparing.  Booked Air ticket of your partner for Marriage Reception.  Etc.

Hopefully they'll Grant your visa before or soon after Rukhsiti. 

Worst case visa rejected,  you'll probably don't want  apply again until after Rukhsiti. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan
  • Like 1