Guest pakistan

7 hours ago, HappyPaki said:

Hi Members,

I got my PR in 2015 and visited Australia one time afterwards (first entry). Now I've applied for my family (Wife with 3 kids) visa in March 06, 2018 from Dubai. Biometric and medical also done on March 18, 2018. There's no news till now, no email or anything. 

I just want to ask, is it mandatory to be staying in Australia in order to apply spouse visa ? Or what else could be the reason for delay  as I can see many members of same timeline are getting visas  already.

Thank you and all the best to those who are waiting.

Hi, I am not certain but in my understanding and the information I have, one can apply offshore (sponsor). 

Best wishes 

9 hours ago, HappyPaki said:

Hi Members,

I got my PR in 2015 and visited Australia one time afterwards (first entry). Now I've applied for my family (Wife with 3 kids) visa in March 06, 2018 from Dubai. Biometric and medical also done on March 18, 2018. There's no news till now, no email or anything. 

I just want to ask, is it mandatory to be staying in Australia in order to apply spouse visa ? Or what else could be the reason for delay  as I can see many members of same timeline are getting visas  already.

Thank you and all the best to those who are waiting.

When I was overseas and in same situation as of yours, I called immigration (overseas number) and the staff (after discussing with other staff member) informed me that "its recommended for sponsor to be onshore to apply for spouse visa". 

Now may be the case is different. Also, I've read somewhere in this long thread that some one (sponsor) did same from Pakistan and then moved after 3-4 months to Australia. I'm not sure what happened after then, you may search in this thread to follow up.

But I would suggest you to directly call immigration number in Australia (waiting time may be long) and ask your query. You should get correct answer for your query. Please clear your situation to the staff so that they can give you correct advise.

Good luck.

Lilly. 

hi all,

my husband has been waiting 19 months now. interview done on 10/12/2018 and more documents requested and submitted on 17/12/2018. Agent emailed CO on 18/01/2019 and still they said checks going on. I swear this is really causing our family so much stress and uncertainty. my poor husband is totally losing his mind. He applied from Pretoria.

19 hours ago, MnMA said:

you can apply for spouse visa while being offshore. there is only one difference that you need something to show them that you both intend to move to Australia soon. any bank account managed in australia  or something like that will be better proof. or any plans if you can show that you both are planning to move to australia soon. 

Thank you, will try to do something inshalla 

16 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

When I was overseas and in same situation as of yours, I called immigration (overseas number) and the staff (after discussing with other staff member) informed me that "its recommended for sponsor to be onshore to apply for spouse visa". 

Now may be the case is different. Also, I've read somewhere in this long thread that some one (sponsor) did same from Pakistan and then moved after 3-4 months to Australia. I'm not sure what happened after then, you may search in this thread to follow up.

But I would suggest you to directly call immigration number in Australia (waiting time may be long) and ask your query. You should get correct answer for your query. Please clear your situation to the staff so that they can give you correct advise.

Good luck.

Lilly. 

Thank you very much lilly for your kind advice.It seems very helpful. I'll do it inshallah

On 22/01/2019 at 19:36, Lilly23 said:

Good luck.

Lilly. 

Lilly can you please share with me immigration number of Australia here? Or can you please private message me the number? 

Hi - first time posting.

Lodged: May 2018

Generic email from Isb: last week of November 2018

Our response: 7 December 18 - i uploaded two more documents that i saw on that checklist but hadn't uploaded already

23 Jan 19: I got another email this time specifically asking for police certificate for all addresses after turning 16, which are already uploaded but they have requested the same again. Also polio certificate had date of issuance missing.

They have requested these two docs: 

1. polio certificate being easy to get.
  2. not too sure about police certificate, should i just go back and explain that my wife lived at these addresses for which docs are located at X section, and probably re-upload both certificates again as well. as they didn't ask for a specific address so i just feel like they didn't find/ overlooked documents already uploaded? or is that a dumb assumption to make. I don't want to delay the process at my end my making this assumption that they couldn't find the attached document at the same time she only lived at these two addresses pretty much her whole life, her parents and then at my parents place.

Does any one have any suggestions? 

thanks 

25 minutes ago, knightartorias said:

Hi - first time posting.

Lodged: May 2018

Generic email from Isb: last week of November 2018

Our response: 7 December 18 - i uploaded two more documents that i saw on that checklist but hadn't uploaded already

23 Jan 19: I got another email this time specifically asking for police certificate for all addresses after turning 16, which are already uploaded but they have requested the same again. Also polio certificate had date of issuance missing.

They have requested these two docs: 

1. polio certificate being easy to get.
  2. not too sure about police certificate, should i just go back and explain that my wife lived at these addresses for which docs are located at X section, and probably re-upload both certificates again as well. as they didn't ask for a specific address so i just feel like they didn't find/ overlooked documents already uploaded? or is that a dumb assumption to make. I don't want to delay the process at my end my making this assumption that they couldn't find the attached document at the same time she only lived at these two addresses pretty much her whole life, her parents and then at my parents place.

Does any one have any suggestions? 

thanks 

I think i have found the issue. in Form 80 i had disclosed her address of city where she was studying, i think it was not necessary but was my mistake. As per my knowledge you cannot obtain a police certificate unless you have a legal document confirming your address. She was in Hostel in Lahore, and did not have any legal document with that address obviously as this was a college hostel. 

Does anyone have any experience as to what might be the appropriate response to this. And if there is any way of obtaining a police certificate for the same as well even without any legal document proving residence of the said address. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

1 hour ago, knightartorias said:

I think i have found the issue. in Form 80 i had disclosed her address of city where she was studying, i think it was not necessary but was my mistake. As per my knowledge you cannot obtain a police certificate unless you have a legal document confirming your address. She was in Hostel in Lahore, and did not have any legal document with that address obviously as this was a college hostel. 

Does anyone have any experience as to what might be the appropriate response to this. And if there is any way of obtaining a police certificate for the same as well even without any legal document proving residence of the said address. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Really a technical question. As far as I know, there is a certain criteria whether to provide PCC or not. As I remember, they says, provide PCC where you lived over 12 months in last 10 years. If this is the case, i.e. she lived in hostel for more than 12 months in last 10 years, then I guess you have to provide her hostel address PCC. 

For PCC on hostel address, I think is best if you approach directly to the concerned police station or central office who issue PCC. Explain your situation to them and probably they might be in best position to guide you. They have encountered such cases (living in hostel) before also.

Going to immigration might take time for immi to reply and probably they will ask to provide PCC.

Good luck.

Lilly.

31 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Update on application

DOL : 25/06/2018

Receive email today stating the checklist, 

do we need to send them educational documents also? is it really required, 

Evidence of highest qualification (last degree only)

Hi,

have u received the generic email for the first time ?

i did submit my last degree as my employment history included informations regarding the dental practices I worked at as a dental surgeon so for that I had to show proof of education ( I.e my bachelors degree ) .

i suggest to upload any remaining docs that you find will raise a question . 

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Yes you need to provide. This will help you in getting rid of english speaking requirement at any time. in some cases english proficiency certificate is also asked if applicant have any degree 🙂

Yes I got that made aswell 

The certificate is called MSPE that includes the English proficiency information. You can easily get it issued by the University/ college of bachelors qualification. 

Hi! I just received interview call today. They asked me to submit document of highest degree and transcript. I have original degree and transcript from my university but I haven't attested them from HEC. Should I submit my degree as it is? Will it cause any problem? 

Edited by tobeaussieIA

Just now, KhiApr said:

I got generic on the same date. How did your interview go? What did they ask(if you can mention please)? 

They asked very basic questions like my name and date of birth, my husband's name and his birth date. Our date of marriage and my highest qualification. They asked whether i do job. What was your dol?