Guest pakistan

11 hours ago, Jibran said:

I had a previous marriage as well but i did not tell to immigration about it. A little disclosure made my wife case complicated.

Jibran did the embassy contact you regarding you not disclosing information about your previous marriage? Did they mention it to you that this is the reason for delay of grant? 

12 hours ago, Jibran said:

I had a previous marriage as well but i did not tell to immigration about it. A little disclosure made my wife case complicated.

You should never lie to immigration about something like that. Even if the visa is issued it can be cancelled later if your fraudulent application comes to light. And its people like you, lying on their applications, who make it harder for the rest of us.

You are the second poster I have seen in two days who has openly admitted on the forum that he has lied in a major way on a visa application, and yet doesn't see a problem with doing so. Disgraceful. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

You should never lie to immigration about something like that. Even if the visa is issued it can be cancelled later if your fraudulent application comes to light. And its people like you, lying on their applications, who make it harder for the rest of us.

You are the second poster I have seen in two days who has openly admitted on the forum that he has lied in a major way on a visa application, and yet doesn't see a problem with doing so. Disgraceful. 

And they wonder why their countries are classed as high-risk.. 🙄

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

You sound like moroon. You don't even know the meaning of lie. Lie means you tell something which is not true. I did not even tell to immi. And i had a real ground for that for not telling about it. And i don't feel obliged to tell everybody here what was that ground which prevented me not telling to immi. Watch your words before blaming anyone for something you don't know.

3 minutes ago, Jibran said:

You sound like moroon. You don't even know the meaning of lie. Lie means you tell something which is not true. I did not even tell to immi. And i had a real ground for that for not telling about it. And i don't feel obliged to tell everybody here what was that ground which prevented me not telling to immi. Watch your words before blaming anyone for something you don't know.

You probably need to brush up your english skills.

Lying by omission is still lying.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Jibran did the embassy contact you regarding you not disclosing information about your previous marriage? Did they mention it to you that this is the reason for delay of grant? 

Hi samra yes they did. But me and my wife presented them a reason for not telling them. Alhamduliah application is actively progressing now. I presume bec of holidays it ll be paused until next year. What about you? How long has it been since your lodgement?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jibran said:

You definitely need to clear up the meaning of lie. 

A lie of omission is an intentional failure to tell the truth in a situation requiring disclosure.

You should have disclosed information about your first wife when submitting.  Immigration is quite strict about this.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Toots said:

A lie of omission is an intentional failure to tell the truth in a situation requiring disclosure.

You should have disclosed information about your first wife when submitting.  Immigration is quite strict about this.

I just did not feel necessary to tell them. That's what i told them. Bec i did the application form all by myself. Anyways, i have a faith everything ll be fine. Bec my relationship with my 2nd wife is genuine and clear.

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

I assume that calling me a moroon is supposed to be an insult, well whatever a moroon is I would rather be that than be someone who has sublitted an application with fraudulent answers on it 

1 hour ago, NickyNook said:

You probably need to brush up your english skills.

Lying by omission is still lying.

Very true

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

I just did not feel necessary to tell them. That's what i told them. Bec i did the application form all by myself. Anyways, i have a faith everything ll be fine. Bec my relationship with my 2nd wife is genuine and clear.

You will have told a lie when you stated NONE to the question regarding previous marriages and de facto relationships. There is a specific question for you to answer and one for your wife to answer regarding previous de facto relationships and marriages. There is a further point where they tell you to include certificates relating to previous marriages and divorces. 

Of course it is necessary to tell them. They need to see that you are legally married to your current wife. To do that they need to see you have no other wives around from whom you have not divorced. 

Whether your current relationship is genuine is really of no interest to me, I am just tired of seeing people openly admitting that they have not told immigration about previous marriages, sponsoring employers not existing any longer etc etc and yet they feel no guilt, they are not sorry that it is their actions which are causing greater scrutiny and thus longer waiting times for everyone

Reading posts like yours it is easy to see why some countries are viewed as high risk.

Edited by Nemesis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I assume that calling me a moroon is supposed to be an insult, well whatever a moroon is I would rather be that than be someone who has sublitted an application with fraudulent answers on it 

Very true

You will have told a lie when you stated NONE to the question regarding previous marriages and de facto relationships. There is a specific question for you to answer and one for your wife to answer regarding previous de facto relationships and marriages. There is a further point where they tell you to include certificates relating to previous marriages and divorces. 

Of course it is necessary to tell them. They need to see that you are legally married to your current wife. To do that they need to see you have no other wives around from whom you have not divorced. 

Whether your current relationship is genuine is really of no interest to me, I am just tired of seeing people openly admitting that they have not told immigration about previous marriages, sponsoring employers not existing any longer etc etc and yet they feel no guilt, they are not sorry that it is their actions which are causing greater scrutiny and thus longer waiting times for everyone

Reading posts like yours it is easy to see why some countries are viewed as high risk.

Lets hope that immigration officials still visit the forum 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jibran said:

Hi samra yes they did. But me and my wife presented them a reason for not telling them. Alhamduliah application is actively progressing now. I presume bec of holidays it ll be paused until next year. What about you? How long has it been since your lodgement?

On 28th December 17 months of application lodgement will be completed. Everytime my migration agent emails them, they reply mandatory checks are on-going. If they have any issue with anything they should just tell us rather than same email response everytime. I have lived in 3 cities in my life so someone here suggested may be that’s why security checks are taking long but atleast they should let us know what exactly is taking sooo long. My husband is coming to Pakistan today to see me for our wedding anniversary and this is his 3rd visit this year. His job suffers too. 

17 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

On 28th December 17 months of application lodgement will be completed. Everytime my migration agent emails them, they reply mandatory checks are on-going. If they have any issue with anything they should just tell us rather than same email response everytime. I have lived in 3 cities in my life so someone here suggested may be that’s why security checks are taking long but atleast they should let us know what exactly is taking sooo long. My husband is coming to Pakistan today to see me for our wedding anniversary and this is his 3rd visit this year. His job suffers too. 

I have not been able to see my family from May 2017. My kid was born on January 2018 and i haven't cuddle him yet. I have been through alot mainly bec of such long delay. I just could not leave my work bec i pay very heavy rent of two bedroom granny flat. Like i rented this granny flat for my family. And i never had any idea that my wife application can take such an abnormal amount of time. You know sydney is too expensive and i m just on my own paying 370 per week rent. I have had been doing all this just to give comfort to my wife and kid, who are still stuck in my mother in law place and my son is growing up with out seeing me and without fatherly love.

On 23/12/2018 at 06:51, Jibran said:

When did they exactly contact you regarding first wife non disclosure? As I remember you mentioned priorly that embassy replied with mandatory security checks everytime you emailed them. 

1 hour ago, skippy2009 said:

Words fail me, why not apply to migrate to the UK, everyone welcome here, until the rules change, allegedly😡!!

Its actually harder to migrate to the UK than to Australia, especially as a spouse Many Brits cannot bring their spouses home as the income requirements are too high

7 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

When did they exactly contact you regarding first wife non disclosure? As I remember you mentioned priorly that embassy replied with mandatory security checks everytime you emailed them. 

They contacted me through email like a month ago. 

15 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Sydney is very, very expensive.  Everywhere else in Australia is much, much cheaper.  Even in Melbourne you would pay less rent. and in other cities you would pay much less.  If you can find a job in another city, it will be much easier for you.

Thanks for your advise mate. Alhamduliah i m a permanent employee. I like my job and i don't think so leaving my job will do any good to me.

11 hours ago, Jibran said:

Thanks for your advise mate. Alhamduliah i m a permanent employee. I like my job and i don't think so leaving my job will do any good to me.

May be sharing unit will be help full. 

I pray you get your visa very soon before you share unit.  However due to uncertainty you rent out extra room. Or leave this unit and adjust at cheaper place. Ans save rent to visit your wife and child more 

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 15:29, Jibran said:

I have not been able to see my family from May 2017. My kid was born on January 2018 and i haven't cuddle him yet. I have been through alot mainly bec of such long delay. I just could not leave my work bec i pay very heavy rent of two bedroom granny flat. Like i rented this granny flat for my family. And i never had any idea that my wife application can take such an abnormal amount of time. You know sydney is too expensive and i m just on my own paying 370 per week rent. I have had been doing all this just to give comfort to my wife and kid, who are still stuck in my mother in law place and my son is growing up with out seeing me and without fatherly love.

Save from rent by moving cheap place and save to visit your wife and kid. 

My personal opinion may not be welcomed however its more better for your family that you visit your wife and kids than keeping  ready  house for them to arrive. 

Saving is not only life.

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

May be sharing unit will be help full. 

I pray you get your visa very soon before you share unit.  However due to uncertainty you rent out extra room. Or leave this unit and adjust at cheaper place. Ans save rent to visit your wife and child more 

Appreciate your such good idea. I m quite certain. Now it should not take much time as it has already taken 20 months. Just make duas for us.