Guest pakistan

6 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Right. E-mail's body is generic. only attachments have more details. you can send it to your Lawyer and he can upload on your account. I used to do both (e-mail to officer and upload on portal) but only portal is enough.

Officer as in - lawyer or the immigration one ? 

So should I upload on portal - immiaccount aswell as email immigration e-address

2 hours ago, Maham Arif said:

I hope rejection of visit visa will not have any impact on partner visa 309 

kindly reply 

No it wouldn’t for sure.  My husband’s visit visa was rejected last year and we applied partner visa this year and it has been granted. 

Hello

I am pregenent and department want "Confirmation letter from the Airlines that the Applicant is fit to travel". As my doctor provide me letter fit to travel by air but my query is how to obtain confirmintion letter from airlines 

Please help me

21 hours ago, Sadia said:

Hello my Friends

Does  anyone here have any idea about the current processing times of offshore spouse visa applied from Pakistan?

Only global processing times are released. You can follow this link to access the processing times: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

For the offshore partner visa, the current processing times are 12-17 months. 

Hi guys 

Those who received the additional document email , has uploaded documents and is still waiting 

please post under your timelines !!! 

So we stay connected 

DOL: June 9th 2018

Medical & biometric: July 15th 2018

Generic email - additional docs : Dec 6th 2018

Uploaded : Dec 16th 2018

Waiting....

8 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Hi guys 

Those who received the additional document email , has uploaded documents and is still waiting 

So we stay connected 

Waiting....

Good luck my sweet friend 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sadia said:

Thanks dear

so I have to wait 1 year more 😌

I just pray you get to hear a good news soon dear 

marriage is a beautiful bond and none of us deserves this wait but that’s a process and we all signed for it so keep your hopes high & pray a lot for yourself & everyone . Try to update your profile ( your chat records esp ) 

33 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Many Congratulations !!

Would you please tell us what they ask in Generic Email and when did you provided them (date?)

Hi,

The following was requested in the generic document request email. All these were already provided but I confirmed on the 26th of Nov.

Applicant’s documents:
✃ NADRA birth certificate issued by Union Council
✃ Current and valid passport
✃ National identification card (if in Urdu provide English translation – front and back side)
✃ Evidence of highest qualification (last degree only)
✃ If working, evidence of employment (employment letter and salary slips for last 4
months)
✃ Current and valid police certificate
✃ Current and valid polio vaccination certificate
✃ Written and signed relationship statement (how and when relationship started,
how marriage ceremony was solemnized, describe how financially and emotionally
supporting each other, how relationship developed after wedding and what are couple’s
future plans) – there is no sample for this statement it can be provided on Pakistan
affidavit form.
✃ Details of immigration history (ONLY if visited any countries or if applied for any
country’s visa in past 10 years). This can be provided on plain paper and that should be
signed by applicant.

✃ Form 54 for family composition

Sponsor’s documents:
✃ Evidence of Australian permanent residence/citizenship
✃ If working, evidence of current employment (employment letter and salary slips for last 4
months other than what has been provided at time of lodgement)
✃ Current and valid Australian federal police certificate full disclosure
✃ Written and signed relationship statement (how and when relationship started,
how marriage ceremony was solemnized, describe how financially and emotionally
supporting each other, how relationship developed after wedding and what are couple’s
future plans) – there is no sample for this statement it can be provided on Pakistan
affidavit form/Australian statutory declaration form.
✃ Form 54 for family composition
✃ Notice of assessment of tax 2017-2018 (if unable to provide, please provide bank
statement for past 4-5 months)

Relationship documents:
✃ NADRA marriage registration certificate issued by Union Council / Marriage certificate
issued by relevant authority in Pakistan or Australia
✃ Copy of Nikkah Nama Urdu – also provide the English translation of Nikkah Nama
✃ Wedding photographs from all wedding functions with third parties (minimum 15-20)
✃ Post wedding photographs from gatherings and outings or taken at home (minimum
15-20)

Supporting documents:
✃ 2x 888 declaration forms (design date 10/2015) from two declarants (Australian
permanent resident/citizen) with copy of their passports or diving licence – please read
the details provided on first pages of this form about who can fill in the forms.
✃ 2x supporting statements from Pakistan with copy of declarants’ CNIC or passport.
English translation should be provided with Urdu CNIC. (There is no sample for these
statements; they can be provided on Pakistan affidavit form).
✃ Detailed evidence of recent communication - call records and chat history for past
3 months with clear dates (the clients should provide the evidence of their recent
communication other than what they have provided at the time of lodgement)
✃ Evidence of financial support since the relationship started e.g. joint bank statements or
money transfer receipts (the clients should provide the evidence of their recent financial
support other than what they have provided at the time of lodgement)

Additional documents:
✃ If applicant or sponsor are divorced, provide NADRA divorce certificate issued by Union
Council / Divorce certificate issued by relevant authority in Pakistan or Australia (divorce
deed only is not sufficient).

Brief statement from applicant/sponsor detailing reasons for their divorce. – there is
no sample for this statement it can be provided on Pakistan affidavit form/Australian
statutory declaration form accordingly. The statement should be dated and signed by
the applicant/sponsor.
✃ If applicant or sponsor were previously engaged or had any relationship, provide brief
statement with details of the previous relationship.
✃ If sponsor or any other person (other than applicant) is appointed as authorised
recipient, provide 956 form (if not provided already).

Documents for dependents:
These documents are only required if applicant has included any dependent (child, sibling,
parent or any relative) in the application
✃ NADRA birth certificate
✃ Evidence of current education – enrolment letters
✃ If working, evidence of employment – employment letter and salary slips for past 4
months
✃ Current and valid police certificate (if dependent is 17 years old or above)
✃ Current and valid polio vaccination certificate
✃ Written and signed statement form dependent (if dependent is 17 years old or above)
stating whether dependent is married, engaged or promised, if studying, details of
course, if working details of employment, if not working, who is financially supporting
dependent and details of activities. – there is no sample for this statement it can be
provided on Pakistan affidavit form.
✃ Family photographs with applicant and sponsor (from different timeline/functions/
gatherings minimum of 10-15 photographs)
✃ Details of immigration history (ONLY if visited any countries or if applied for any
country’s visa in past 10 years). This can be provided on plain paper and that should
be signed by dependent or in case of minor dependent should be signed by one of the
parents.
✃ Form 1229 signed by both parents for minor dependents

On 17/12/2018 at 00:34, MrsHzp said:

Hi guys 

So we stay connected 

Waiting....

You will have your grant by this Friday or Monday Inshallah. Best of luck

• Like 2