You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

20 Apr 2018 : Applied 309 Online from Pakistan for my wife and Auto Generated email for finger prints and medial received

20 Nov 2018 : Received Generic Email for more docs

26 Nov 2018: few additional docs were provided

Waiting for decision

Anyone else in similar timeframe ?

1 hour ago, Raf1 said:

20 Apr 2018 : Applied 309 Online from Pakistan for my wife and Auto Generated email for finger prints and medial received

Waiting for decision

Just wondering what sort of documents have they asked for?

2 hours ago, Raf1 said:

Waiting for decision

Applied on 24 April 2018 

generic mail received on 22 November 2018 

still waiting ... 

please keep us updated here if you hear anything from them since we have similar dol 

2 hours ago, Raf1 said:

Waiting for decision

And what additional docs did they ask for?

5 hours ago, Usmann said:

Just wondering what sort of documents have they asked for?

Just a generic email for whole list of docs. I’ve only provided couple of more 90% of docs from list were provided at the time of lodgement 

4 hours ago, KhiApr said:

Applied on 24 April 2018 

generic mail received on 22 November 2018 

still waiting ... 

please keep us updated here if you hear anything from them since we have similar dol 

Sure

Hello everyone received my grant last day straight 100 after a long 15 month's waiting period but at the end it's worth it.

thanks to everyone in this group all of you are more supportive👏 congratulations to all who get their visas n good luck to all who are waiting, hope all of you will get your grants soon IA, prayers wif you 

n special thanks to Andy you are a hero of this group👌👍

12 minutes ago, Amad said:

Hello everyone received my grant last day straight 100 after a long 15 month's waiting period but at the end it's worth it.

thanks to everyone in this group all of you are more supportive👏 congratulations to all who get their visas n good luck to all who are waiting, hope all of you will get your grants soon IA, prayers wif you 

Congratzz Buddy

May i know the total time after getting married (nikkah) till yesterday? was that 2 years+ or less?

1 hour ago, Amad said:

Congratulations!

Received the correspondence email from AHC 

Requesting more documentation I have submitted almost everything 

what more should I do about this email do I need to respond to it by stating that I have received the request?

55 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Received the correspondence email from AHC 

Requesting more documentation I have submitted almost everything 

what more should I do about this email do I need to respond to it by stating that I have received the request?

Hello my friend, 

I hope you are well, hmmm I think it’s a good idea to upload them your recent chat and call histories, if you are sure you uploaded everythings to them... I don’t really know what else they want and what is missing... 

best of luck... our prayers for u... 

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Hello my friend, 

I hope you are well, hmmm I think it’s a good idea to upload them your recent chat and call histories, if you are sure you uploaded everythings to them... I don’t really know what else they want and what is missing... 

Right, double check your documents which you have uploaded and what they have asked in list. if anything you can provide current (like chat, communication and things like that) just upload that and you should be good to go. 

as per timeline by everyone here, after some days you can get interview call (if any). but i'm afraid there would be silence from Dec 21st till atleast Jan 7 because of Christmas. 

13 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Hello my friend, 

Keeping you in mine 

insha allah ull bear a good news soon ameen 

Yes 

chat history

valid PCC 

payslips ( please don’t skip this , we did and now we have to submit so better to submit beforehand though they never asked for it in the checklist on site ) 

On 29/11/2018 at 15:45, kmajeed said:

Applied 309 on 11 May 2018, 

Got email from immi today, requested check list of docs.

Finger Crossed

Hey any updates ???

On 01/12/2018 at 18:05, Sanam18 said:

When did you lodge your visa application? 

We applied on 29 June 2017

Guys how much bank statement is a good statement to show ? Do we have to show savings or monthly transactions will be sufficient enough ?

6 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Guys how much bank statement is a good statement to show ? Do we have to show savings or monthly transactions will be sufficient enough ?

I don't think that maintaining bank statement is required for spouse visa or Australian immigration even. for spouse, what they require is the sponsor should be working or earning something. and one more thing they are concerned of is Income tax lodgement (although they don't ask for it straight away and in most cases they check on their own, but by this they will make it sure that the person is earning)

2 hours ago, MnMA said:

I don't think that maintaining bank statement is required for spouse visa or Australian immigration even. for spouse, what they require is the sponsor should be working or earning something. and one more thing they are concerned of is Income tax lodgement (although they don't ask for it straight away and in most cases they check on their own, but by this they will make it sure that the person is earning)

Ok thanks

On 06/12/2018 at 11:30, Amad said:

That's great news buddy. Many congrats and all the best to you two for your Aussie life.

yeh allot of thanks buddy, hope you have the best too 

50 minutes ago, Amad said:

yeh allot of thanks buddy, hope you have the best too 

Congratulations. Can you share the dates of ur application and marriage?Did u apply after 2 yrs of ur marriage???  How u got 100 directly?