Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Maham Arif said:

Hi I am new to this forum 

but I have been reading all the updates for quite a long time 

i just want to know that how much time we have to wait for grant after medical ?? 

Kindly reply 

Did they ask for any other docs? If not and you are done with the requested medical, then grant wouldn’t be so far. We had medical like on Thursday and got grant on Monday. 

33 minutes ago, Maham Arif said:

Yes I have received generic check list as well n I have provided them those documents

33 minutes ago, Maham Arif said:

Yes I have received generic check list as well n I have provided them those documents

I lodged my Application on 20th of June 2018... still no news😌 almost 6 months gone...

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I lodged my Application on 20th of June 2018... still no news😌 almost 6 months gone...

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I lodged my application on 18th may 2018 

inshaALLAH you will get ur grant soon 

keep me in ur prayers too 

I have received a checklist with these docs missing

- Police clearance certificates of sponsor and applicant for last 10 years. (12 months or more at any given address) 

- Medical request

- Evidence of employment of sponsor and applicant. ( recent 4 months pay slips or joint bank account or tax return or employment letter) in our case as we both are living and working in Australia) 

- Phone call and chat history- updated pictures/ any other evidence 

- Applicant highest qualification 

- Form 54 for family composition (sponsor and applicant

-Applicant birth certificate from Narda/ CNIC with translation 

- History of our relationship/ about previous relationships.

13 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi!
Want to ask is it necessary to use affidavit paper for Affidavit/Statutory declaration? If someone writes statement on a plain paper and is signed by both a person and oath commissioner, would it be still valid? 

No there is no set rule. If they need on specific paper, they do mention. Otherwise plain paper is fine. 

16 minutes ago, Madi said:

Dear I applied on 6 march 2018, had medical on 28th nov and grant on 3 December Alhamdulillah 

Perfect, Congratulations... please pray for me too...I applied online through a lawyer in Australia on 20th of June... had my medical and Biometrics in June too but still no news... almost 6 months gone... don’t know how long more will that take 😞

hello

Statement from the parties stating the living and work arrangements in Australia. I note that
the sponsor is in Pakistan since 15/04/2018.

How to fulfil this ciriteria. How can i justify this? As they have asked me to provide this? 

On 16/11/2018 at 14:47, 009 said:

Thank you 

hello

Statement from the parties stating the living and work arrangements in Australia. I note that
the sponsor is in Pakistan since 15/04/2018.

How to fulfil this ciriteria. How can i justify this? As they have asked me to provide this

1 hour ago, 009 said:

hello

the sponsor is in Pakistan since 15/04/2018.

How to fulfil this ciriteria. How can i justify this? As they have asked me to provide this

As of my understanding you just have to provide if your sponsor can tkcr of you in Australia once you get your grant 

since your sponsor is in Pakistan. You should mention a good financial history & work status while the sponsor was in Australia and also do mention stay period here , state the reason of his or her stay and any income the sponsor is earning being here . You can show a good joint bank statement and also tax returns 

hope this helps 

18 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

As of my understanding you just have to provide if your sponsor can tkcr of you in Australia once you get your grant 

since your sponsor is in Pakistan. You should mention a good financial history & work status while the sponsor was in Australia and also do mention stay period here , state the reason of his or her stay and any income the sponsor is earning being here . You can show a good joint bank statement and also tax returns 

hope this helps 

I tell them in affidavit that my husband lookafter my father in law busniess and he provide us cash and once we back to Australia we open joint bank account but still they want work and accommodation arrangements. We provide accommodation but how we promise job in Pakistan

My NIC is expired and i am applying online for renewal/nicop for police check/birth certificate (as i am resident in Australia). There is 2 section for verifier in the online form. I am not sure who can be the verifier, Pakistani citizen living in Australia or it can be any Pakistani citizen.

Hello, i just wanted to ask does anyone know if we email the requested documents to our lawyer to upload online on our behalf? 

I have received a email listing all the requested documents. In the email it says “you should provide your response in writing. Send your response to me using the contact details provided below” 

i am confused as what this means. 

10 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hi all another update form the immi yesterday , after asking some additional doc. On 28/12/2018  they ask me AFP check for my husband again yesterday. Let see now how long more it will take . 

His AFP again ? 

When did you submit the previous one ?

14 hours ago, 009 said:

I tell them in affidavit that my husband lookafter my father in law busniess and he provide us cash and once we back to Australia we open joint bank account but still they want work and accommodation arrangements. We provide accommodation but how we promise job in Pakistan

Request your father in law to provide on an affidavit the details of how your hubby tkscr of him and the business & show all the records while your hubby handled it . 

Best is to email immigration & present them your case and scenario properly In a short paragraph 

i am sure you’ll get great help from them and insha Allah your case will progress smoothly 

17 minutes ago, Sanam18 said:

Hello, i just wanted to ask does anyone know if we email the requested documents to our lawyer to upload online on our behalf? 

I have received a email listing all the requested documents. In the email it says “you should provide your response in writing. Send your response to me using the contact details provided below” 

i am confused as what this means. 

I got the same thing 

but then again it also states that since it’s generated electronically it is considered in their understanding that we have received the email and a decision will be taken after 28 days timeframe ( with the current update on the application) 

6 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

I got the same thing 

but then again it also states that since it’s generated electronically it is considered in their understanding that we have received the email and a decision will be taken after 28 days timeframe ( with the current update on the application) 

But do i send the requested documents to my lawyer to upload on immi on my behalf n my partners?