Guest pakistan

Hello everyone received my grant last day straight 100 after a long 15 month's waiting period but at the end it's worth it.

thanks to everyone in this group all of you are more supportive👏 congratulations to all who get their visas n good luck to all who are waiting, hope all of you will get your grants soon IA, prayers wif you 

n special thanks to Andy you are a hero of this group👌👍

1 hour ago, Amad said:

Hello everyone received my grant last day straight 100 after a long 15 month's waiting period but at the end it's worth it.

thanks to everyone in this group all of you are more supportive👏 congratulations to all who get their visas n good luck to all who are waiting, hope all of you will get your grants soon IA, prayers wif you 

Congratulations!

55 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Received the correspondence email from AHC 

Requesting more documentation I have submitted almost everything 

what more should I do about this email do I need to respond to it by stating that I have received the request?

Hello my friend, 

I hope you are well, hmmm I think it’s a good idea to upload them your recent chat and call histories, if you are sure you uploaded everythings to them... I don’t really know what else they want and what is missing... 

best of luck... our prayers for u... 

13 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Hello my friend, 

I hope you are well, hmmm I think it’s a good idea to upload them your recent chat and call histories, if you are sure you uploaded everythings to them... I don’t really know what else they want and what is missing... 

best of luck... our prayers for u... 

Keeping you in mine 

insha allah ull bear a good news soon ameen 

2 hours ago, MnMA said:

I don't think that maintaining bank statement is required for spouse visa or Australian immigration even. for spouse, what they require is the sponsor should be working or earning something. and one more thing they are concerned of is Income tax lodgement (although they don't ask for it straight away and in most cases they check on their own, but by this they will make it sure that the person is earning)

Ok thanks

On 06/12/2018 at 11:30, Amad said:

That's great news buddy. Many congrats and all the best to you two for your Aussie life.

On 21/11/2018 at 17:49, MnMA said:

ov 2

309 Partner Visa:-

20 Apr 2018 : Applied 309 Online from Pakistan for my wife

20 Apr 2018: received Auto Generated email for finger prints and medial

20 Nov 2018 : Received Generic Email for more docs

26 Nov 2018: few additional docs were provided

Waiting for decision

1st Visitor visa:-

28 Apr 2018: applied visitor visa for my wife

22 May 2018: refused cz she may not go back upon expiring the visa cz there are no ties or job in Pak

2nd Visitor Visa:-

30 Oct 2018: applied again visitor visa for my wife

6 Dec 2018: 3 months single entry visitor visa granted (no work, no further stay conditions apply)

Hi majorly confused still about this PCC from Karachi 

I did not get a PCC made after shifting to my in laws post marriage and I stayed in that house for good 10 months 

then we shifted to a new house same area ( Infact same society ) and it’s only been two months 

now I have to upload my PCC which is current and valid so what should I do ? 

Should I get two PCC made ?

should I get just one made with my new address mentioned on that with period from 1 nov 2018 to date 

or 

should I get just one PCC made with old address mentioning period from the date I moved till date ( without mentioning anything about new address) 

note: I hv updated my residential address on the form 1022 while updating other details I know I shouldn’t have done this but wel honesty sometimes puts you in weird situations 

52 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Unfortunately, since you have given them your both addresses (Address 1 and address 2 after marriage) so you have to give two PCCs. 

If both addresses are in same locality and under same police station then that would be easy. they can mention both addresses and duration on a single PCC. (e.g. Address 1 from May 2018 to Aug 2018, address 2 from Sep 2018 to date)

Please note that, Police Clearance is an important part of any immigration application and there should not be any gap in between the time for which you give PCC.

Nobody can make two certificates now sadly that’s why I have this confusion

now I have emailed AHC to help me out which one they consider current and valid 

There’s no issue about the gaps as the police station is the Same for both 

3 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Nobody can make two certificates now sadly that’s why I have this confusion

now I have emailed AHC to help me out which one they consider current and valid 

There’s no issue about the gaps as the police station is the Same for both 

Yes I was being too honest let’s hope whatever they ask now is of my benefit I couldn’t help but ask them as well I don’t want to do anything wrong I can also give validation of my present residential address by bank statements and drivers license 

2 hours ago, MnMA said:

If police station is same then they can wrote both addresses on one PCC. Alternatively, get one PCC of current address including timeline since marriage until now and while submitting it, explain it to the officer. (you can write a short paragraph and attach it with the PCC, but don't explain so much that officer gets confused). 

Since you have asked AHC as well, so they can also guide you better. 

Yes my last resort is them I am anxiously waiting for their answer 

On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 03:44, MnMA said:

If police station is same then they can wrote both addresses on one PCC. Alternatively, get one PCC of current address including timeline since marriage until now and while submitting it, explain it to the officer. (you can write a short paragraph and attach it with the PCC, but don't explain so much that officer gets confused). 

Since you have asked AHC as well, so they can also guide you better. 

PCC are only required from a city / area/ address.  Where someone has spent more than 12 months . Otherwise its not required.  

I read somewhere ....