Guest pakistan

7 hours ago, Madi said:

Alhamdulillah spouse visa granted. 

Apply: 6 march 2018 by paper application

generic email with medical request : 19 nov 2018

documents requested: 21st nov 2018

submitted: 28 nov 2018

Visa grant: 3 December 2018

note: we dint provide AFP or PCC of sponsor. And they dint ask as well. 

Congrats buddy !! In our case they does ask for sponsor's PCC and AFP in generic email. We've provided AFP, but two more needed from overseas which is taking time, efforts, and money as well. 

2 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

Can you tell us about the documents you uploaded?

Thanks

At the time of apply, we only provided documents mentioned in the AHCI Website.  When the case was opened, they asked for some extra docs i.e updated relationship history, future plans, separation periods, witnesses from pak. As such  Nothing special or   Tiime taking thing. 

@Lilly 23

i can understand your pain. We dint consider generic email. Its a reminder to upload the docs if you haven’t provided earlier. We dint provide AFP as its not mentioned in AHCI Website. N they dint ask too. May be bcz  in our case the sponsor was living in Pakistan since wedding. N it was female lol

but good luck 

2 hours ago, Sadia said:

Congratulations Madi, Are u a male or female please ? Because I heard process time for females in Pakistan are getting faster than males in Pakistan... It’s really amazing that u r granded visa without interview... Masha Allah 

Thanx dear. I am female. But I was the sponsor. So we applied for my hubby’s spouse visa. And i dont think so gender makes any difference. It all depends on your relationship.

Edited by Madi

On 03/12/2018 at 17:52, Madi said:

Alhamdulillah spouse visa granted. 

Apply: 6 march 2018 by paper application

generic email with medical request : 19 nov 2018

documents requested: 21st nov 2018

submitted: 28 nov 2018

Visa grant: 3 December 2018

note: we dint provide AFP or PCC of sponsor. And they dint ask as well. 

Hello mate did you apply from pakistan 309 visa? If so, what city was that. I applied 309 for my wife from peshawar in May 22nd 2017 and we are still on waiting waiting....tnx

15 hours ago, Madi said:

Thanx dear. I am female. But I was the sponsor. So we applied for my hubby’s spouse visa. And i dont think so gender makes any difference. It all depends on your relationship.

Oh Thank you dear, I applied in June 2018 through the lawyer in Australia, but no interview call yet... Insha Allah if Allah help us grand visa without interview... Aameen

I wish you very best of luck in ur life, bright future in Australia and once again special congratulations from my side... 

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

Hello mate did you apply from pakistan 309 visa? If so, what city was that. I applied 309 for my wife from peshawar in May 22nd 2017 and we are still on waiting waiting....tnx

From May 2017? Why still not ? What is wrong ? 

3 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

June applicants please keep each other informed about generic email and Interview calls 

DOL: 9th June 2018 

still waiting ... 

Yes please.... 20th June 2018 here

No generic Email or Interview call yet... on Waiting

Edited by Sadia
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jibran said:

Yes applied from Pakistan lahore on 6th March 2018

Edited by Madi

9 hours ago, Sadia said:

Oh Thank you dear, I applied in June 2018 through the lawyer in Australia, but no interview call yet... Insha Allah if Allah help us grand visa without interview... Aameen

I wish you very best of luck in ur life, bright future in Australia and once again special congratulations from my side... 

Thnx dear and very warm wishes for you

20 Apr 2018 : Applied 309 Online from Pakistan for my wife and Auto Generated email for finger prints and medial received

20 Nov 2018 : Received Generic Email for more docs

26 Nov 2018: few additional docs were provided

Waiting for decision

Anyone else in similar timeframe ?

1 hour ago, Raf1 said:

20 Apr 2018 : Applied 309 Online from Pakistan for my wife and Auto Generated email for finger prints and medial received

Waiting for decision

Just wondering what sort of documents have they asked for?

2 hours ago, Raf1 said:

Waiting for decision

Applied on 24 April 2018 

generic mail received on 22 November 2018 

still waiting ... 

please keep us updated here if you hear anything from them since we have similar dol 

2 hours ago, Raf1 said:

Waiting for decision

And what additional docs did they ask for?

5 hours ago, Usmann said:

Just wondering what sort of documents have they asked for?

Just a generic email for whole list of docs. I’ve only provided couple of more 90% of docs from list were provided at the time of lodgement