Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, MianSb said:

Seems they are more Australians then the Australians themselves "Sahibon kay masahib sahib e Khas" they are taking ages on God knows what checks. Its just they are inept and incompetent buffoons and they are too lazy to do any work.

mate thats so rude. You shouldn't point finger on their profession. They are doing what they are supposed to. Please limit comments to discussion. Thanks

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jibran said:

Hi lilly 23 they don't take phone enquires any more. I have been emailed them heaps of times. Everytime they come up with same reply application is going thru mandatory checks. Which is not even completed after 18 months. It is terribly dreadful situation for me my wife and a kid 

Jibran, its really painful. Specially the waiting time. I pray you get your application processed as soon as possible so that your family can join you in Australia.

The only thing I reckon there might be some mismatch (contradiction) in your provided/uploaded documents due to which the relevant agencies (NADRA, union council, police clearance etc) are taking time to resolve. You may revisit your uploaded document to find discrepancies, if any. This is just a thought which might not be correct at all.

Also, I think you should keep uploading your communication/finance logs and especially new pictures if you've spent anytime with your wife and kid in your last visit to Pakistan.

Fingers crossed !! 

Edited by Lilly23

5 hours ago, MnMA said:

Well i won't get into debate but there are some things which most of people agree.

there is set of policies which are followed. that policy also includes controlling immigration intakes or visa grants. that is given to officers and it is not official or publicly available. one proof is whatever proof you give to they guys that you will come back to country, its highly unlikely that they will give visit visa. and this policy is country specific. 

they follow timelines in some cases just to delay the applications. I myself have seen proof of this. suppose the deadline is 40 days then on 39th day they will send an e-mail and it will give them another 40 days to process application. (it happened to one of my colleague's spouse visa as well)

Yes, in some cases the security clearance takes longer which depends on many factors that includes

-> Travel History (if it is quite long)

-> Police clearance is verified by the department so each country's or area's department delay it. 

->Employment verification (although in most of cases it is not related to spouse visa)

-> Load of application in a certain consulate processing visa.

all these points are based on my research only and can not be taken officially. I wish they have something like GCMS Notes by CIC which can be ordered to know the status of application. that can prove if your application is just parked or some work is being done on it.

I have lived in 3 cities in my life Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore so they asked me for PCCs from the 3 cities. And when they got expired after a year, I had to provide them again. So could the long wait be coz of the security cleared from police department? 

Also i got my polio vaccination card on 12th july 2017 and since it expires after a year so should i get a new one now and upload it or wait for the department to ask me. 

Hello

I applied 309 on march this year and from april my husband live with me in pakistan.I recived a correspondence mail last week in which they give us checklist of document's my question is my husband currently lookafter my father in law business which we mentioned in our application and he recive cash payment not from bank so how i satisfy the financial requriment.

Please give me some suggestions.

1 minute ago, 009 said:

Hello

I applied 309 on march this year and from april my husband live with me in pakistan.I recived a correspondence mail last week in which they give us checklist of document's my question is my husband currently lookafter my father in law business which we mentioned in our application and he recive cash payment not from bank so how i satisfy the financial requriment.

Please give me some suggestions.

It doesn't matter. This is how it works there. Get your father-in-law to write a statement saying that he is working for me and he is my son and I pay him such and such amount on regular basis to support his family. you may also include that you live as a one family unit and financial burdens are bore by your father-in-law too. in case it happens that way. make sure the statement is attached with his NIC and English translation for that. hope it helps

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mian RA said:

It doesn't matter. This is how it works there. Get your father-in-law to write a statement saying that he is working for me and he is my son and I pay him such and such amount on regular basis to support his family. you may also include that you live as a one family unit and financial burdens are bore by your father-in-law too. in case it happens that way. make sure the statement is attached with his NIC and English translation for that. hope it helps

Thank you @Mian RA

21 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

I have lived in 3 cities in my life Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore so they asked me for PCCs from the 3 cities. And when they got expired after a year, I had to provide them again. So could the long wait be coz of the security cleared from police department? 

Also i got my polio vaccination card on 12th july 2017 and since it expires after a year so should i get a new one now and upload it or wait for the department to ask me. 

Did they specifically asked you to provide the police check from all 3 cities yo have lived in? or you provided yourself ? Thanks

1 hour ago, kmajeed said:

Applied 309 on 11 May 2018, 

Got email from immi today, requested check list of docs.

Finger Crossed

Omg mine is on 20th of June 2018

Does it mean mine is also not far?  Have u received interview call too ? Hopefully we will grand without Interview Insha Allah... Aameen

10 hours ago, Mian RA said:

Did they specifically asked you to provide the police check from all 3 cities yo have lived in? or you provided yourself ? Thanks

My immigration agent told me to provide all 3 as ive spent significant amount of years in the 3 cities. I have no idea what embassy asked specifically. 

7 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hi all . I had a interview call on Thursday from high commission. She asked me some questions related to my husband profession . My previous marriage . I got a call from Tania . 

When did you lodge your visa application? 

9 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hi all . I had a interview call on Thursday from high commission. She asked me some questions related to my husband profession . My previous marriage . I got a call from Tania . 

Can you please share your timeline? And what questions exactly related to your previous marriage (as I have kind of similar history)?

Anyone here who got 309 n 100 both at the same time.? Its been 2 yrs of our relationship n we hv a kid too. Is there any possibility we get both visas together ? 

Note: it wasn’t two years at the time of apply. But now its been two years.

Edited by Madi

On 02/12/2018 at 08:24, Madi said:

Anyone here who got 309 n 100 both at the same time.? Its been 2 yrs of our relationship n we hv a kid too. Is there any possibility we get both visas together ? 

Note: it wasn’t two years at the time of apply. But now its been two years.

They are supposed to go by the time when you apply, but with grants taking so long these days you might be lucky. Have to wait and see.

Alhamdulillah spouse visa granted. 

Apply: 6 march 2018 by paper application

generic email with medical request : 19 nov 2018

documents requested: 21st nov 2018

submitted: 28 nov 2018

Visa grant: 3 December 2018

note: we dint provide AFP or PCC of sponsor. And they dint ask as well. 

25 minutes ago, 009 said:

Hello

Is it mandatory to give statements of husband and wife relationship on stamp paper verified by notary public?

How long 309 is granted after request for doucments which we provided before 28 days.

No. There is no set rule. We provided on plain white paper. It has to be signed only. 

We got our visa within a day. Provided docs on Thursday n got visa on Monday.

note: we verified guarantees statements by notary public. It was mentioned in the requested document.

Edited by Madi

41 minutes ago, Madi said:

No. There is no set rule. We provided on plain white paper. It has to be signed only. 

We got our visa within a day. Provided docs on Thursday n got visa on Monday.

note: we verified guarantees statements by notary public. It was mentioned in the requested document.

Guarantee statment means pakistani witness statments verified bynotary public?

49 minutes ago, Madi said:

Alhamdulillah spouse visa granted. 

Apply: 6 march 2018 by paper application

generic email with medical request : 19 nov 2018

documents requested: 21st nov 2018

submitted: 28 nov 2018

Visa grant: 3 December 2018

note: we dint provide AFP or PCC of sponsor. And they dint ask as well. 

Interview date please?