Guest pakistan

33 minutes ago, KhiMel22Mar said:

Alhamdulilah Spouse Visa granted.

Date of Nikah : 9 feb 2018

DOL : 22 march 2018

generic email : 15 Nov 2018

Visa granted : 20 Nov 2018 (same day interview)

Entry Date: 2 April 2019

Case: Karachi, Pakistan (online lodged)

We told them, Barat and Valima is in Feb 2019.

Congrats and please pray for us too please...

4 hours ago, PakMel said:

Thanks, I submitted both FRC's i.e. before marriage and after marriage version.

Thank you for replying. Actually I'v by marriage which I will submit. However. NADRA FRC by siblings do not show all of my siblings in FRC. I asked this from NADRA and they replied, any one of the sibling has to renew his/her NIC and during renew of NIC the details (NIC numbers) of other siblings need to be added. This way my FRC with siblings will have all siblings details as well. I understand what NADRA is saying, but am afraid it will take time as one of my brother is in middle east whose NIC is expired and that will take time too to process to renew his NIC. I'm not sure / confused what to do in this case? Any legal advise please feel free to share? Many thanks.

59 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Just go to Nadra office and there they can fix this up. at max the documents you would need to show are. Form B of your siblings. and their NIC numbers. by this family tree would be available and they can add missing siblings

Yes, I did went expecting the same. But they said missing siblings cannot be added until any one of the sibling renew NIC and during this renew they will add the missing sibling. This way the system will be updated and I'll get my complete FRC showing all siblings. 

On 20/11/2018 at 03:09, PakMel said:

Date of Nikkah : 20 feb 2018

DOL : 24 march 2018

Visa granted : 19 Nov 2018 (no interview)

Case: Karachi, Pakistan

Please note :  Our barat and Valima will be in Dec this year and we clearly mentioned it in the documents and in our relationship story.

Congratulations !

such a relief to see February applications being addressed I hope to see my grant letter soon 🙂 

• Like 1

On 20/11/2018 at 06:09, PakMel said:

Date of Nikkah : 20 feb 2018

DOL : 24 march 2018

Visa granted : 19 Nov 2018 (no interview)

Case: Karachi, Pakistan

Please note :  Our barat and Valima will be in Dec this year and we clearly mentioned it in the documents and in our relationship story.

Many Congratulations !!

This is amazing that people are getting visa without ruksati and Valima.

What they asked in generic email?

Our DOL is 24 Feb 2018. What advise you will give us to speed up process?

Thanks and Good luck for future!

Edited by Lilly23

10 hours ago, MnMA said:

Just a thought.... in Generic e-mail

i) Do they ask for only additional documents which you have not submitted

or

ii) It is a big checklist for you to verify whatever you have provided. if you have provided everything already then ignore it. else, provide some docs?

In our case, they're asking to provide things which we didn't provided earlier. So in short they didn't ask any thing extra or new.

14 hours ago, Jibran said:

Any one who is waiting from may or june 2017received any grant? I have still been waiting endlessly even after over 18 months for wife spouse from Pakistan. 

Jibran did you try calling ISB office? When did the last time you speak to them?

Good Luck to you!!

14 hours ago, Jibran said:

Any one who is waiting from may or june 2017received any grant? I have still been waiting endlessly even after over 18 months for wife spouse from Pakistan. 

Same here I've been waiting over 17 months for my husbands spouse eventho we have 4 kids and it seems like we waiting forever 

On 26/11/2018 at 16:57, Jibran said:

On completion of 16 months, my migration agent emailed the embassy regarding status of my 309 visa today. Last email was written to embassy in 1st week of September to which they replied its within proposed timeline and its going through mandatory checks. 

Today the replay from embassy was same application is going through mandatory checks and will be concluded after completion of checks. In addition to this, embassy also wrote “We understand the checks have taken longer time to conclude but we assure you we are actively working on your client’s case”.

Does it mean my visa can arrive before completion of 17 months? Coz if not then i’ve to apply for sponsored visit visa.  Im guessing because i have good travel history and currently valid USA visa, also my parents hold 1 year Australian visit visa so i might get the visit visa too. 

13 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Jibran did you try calling ISB office? When did the last time you speak to them?

Good Luck to you!!

Hi lilly 23 they don't take phone enquires any more. I have been emailed them heaps of times. Everytime they come up with same reply application is going thru mandatory checks. Which is not even completed after 18 months. It is terribly dreadful situation for me my wife and a kid 

7 hours ago, Jibran said:

Hi lilly 23 they don't take phone enquires any more. I have been emailed them heaps of times. Everytime they come up with same reply application is going thru mandatory checks. Which is not even completed after 18 months. It is terribly dreadful situation for me my wife and a kid 

Seems they are more Australians then the Australians themselves "Sahibon kay masahib sahib e Khas" they are taking ages on God knows what checks. Its just they are inept and incompetent buffoons and they are too lazy to do any work.

41 minutes ago, MianSb said:

Seems they are more Australians then the Australians themselves "Sahibon kay masahib sahib e Khas" they are taking ages on God knows what checks. Its just they are inept and incompetent buffoons and they are too lazy to do any work.

The checks that take the longest are usually security checks in the applicants home country, and it is usually that country which causes the hold up - some countries take months to reply, and there is nothing the Australian Immigration Dept can do about it.There is no point abusing someone who is just doing their job and cannot proceed on a case until they are supplied with the info requested from a third party.

However I'm sure that the case officers who read these forums are delighted to hearyour opinion of them........

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MianSb said:

Find this really rude!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

Find this really rude!

and inappropriate. They never want anyone's application to be hanging in the air for no reason. But they can't check the boxes themselves. "Unfortunately" everything in Australia works and relies on documents. my best wishes for the ones who are waiting for so long but trust me, these people are amazingly professional and they have empathy for everyone.

Been working with Australian departments as Interpreter including DHA, great people to work with. very professional..hope it helps

• Like 2