Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Saadc said:

Hi All,

Allhamdulillah my wife got her visa today.

We lodged online from Pakistan.

DOL: 20 January 2018

DOI: None

DOG: 06 November 2018

We did not receive any generic email or interview. Direct grant email with the grace of God.

I would recommend everyone to keep uploading documents and evidence to your immi account. Based on our experience, it speeds up the process.

Thank you everyone for the wishes and prayers. We couldn't be more happier.

This forum has been really helpful. I hope everyone waiting gets their grants soon.

Congratulations mate. I applied for my wife 309 in Pakistan on 22nd May 2017. And i m still waiting. 

3 hours ago, Saadc said:

Hi All,

We did not receive any generic email or interview. Direct grant email with the grace of God.

I would recommend everyone to keep uploading documents and evidence to your immi account. Based on our experience, it speeds up the process.

This forum has been really helpful. I hope everyone waiting gets their grants soon.

Congratulations to you and your wife...!

I hope Allah gives all of us good news too!

4 hours ago, Saadc said:

Hi All,

Congratulations 

Can you let us know what documents did u keep updating on the account as I only have chat history and video call screenshots

Edited by MrsHzp

11 hours ago, Saadc said:

Hi All,

Congratulations !! 

Apart from the basic checklist of Partner Visa, did you also uploaded specific document checklist of Islamabad Office? For example, two separate statutory declaration from Pakistan of supporting witness, NADRA FRC (Family Registration Certificate) etc etc. Please reply.

Thanks.

Lilly,

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Congratulations !! 

Apart from the basic checklist of Partner Visa, did you also uploaded specific document checklist of Islamabad Office? For example, two separate statutory declaration from Pakistan of supporting witness, NADRA FRC (Family Registration Certificate) etc etc. Please reply.

Thanks.

Lilly,

I did , MY FRC with my parents and siblings, husband’s frc with his parents and siblings and then 3rd FRC of mine with husband. 2 statutory declarations from my father and father-in-law. 

9 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Congratulations 

Can you let us know what documents did u keep updating on the account as I only have chat history and video call screenshots

Thanks. 

We kept uploading snapshots from our chat history for each month, money transfer documents and updated bank joint bank statements, we both uploaded an updated relationship statement to detail how our relationship continued to develop since the initial application (on plain paper, not stamp paper), tickets and pictures from our joint travels, Superfund beneficiary details (I included my wife as my beneficiary), pictures of anniversary gifts/birthday gifts sent by us to each other etc.

Basically upload as much as possible. We provided everything in that specific checklist that was being sent to some members here, and also additional documents like Facebook/Instagram posts, relationship status on FB, 5 stat decs from Australia and another 3 declarations (on plain paper with passport copies) from Pakistan.

The more you provide, the better it would be as far as I can tell. 

Hope this helps!

3 hours ago, Saadc said:

Thanks. 

We kept uploading snapshots from our chat history for each month, money transfer documents and updated bank joint bank statements, we both uploaded an updated relationship statement to detail how our relationship continued to develop since the initial application (on plain paper, not stamp paper), tickets and pictures from our joint travels, Superfund beneficiary details (I included my wife as my beneficiary), pictures of anniversary gifts/birthday gifts sent by us to each other etc.

Basically upload as much as possible. We provided everything in that specific checklist that was being sent to some members here, and also additional documents like Facebook/Instagram posts, relationship status on FB, 5 stat decs from Australia and another 3 declarations (on plain paper with passport copies) from Pakistan.

The more you provide, the better it would be as far as I can tell. 

Hope this helps!

Congratulations 🙂

I m very happy that you have been granted  visa without any hassle except waiting.  

Congratulations again 🙂

Dol 8 Jan 2018

Generic email 8 Aug 2018

Doi  8 Nov 2018

Further docs have been requested like current police clearance and copy of Urdu Nikkah nama and ID card copies of witnesses on Nikkah nama.

please pray for us to get the visa soon!!

and best of luck eone 

On 08/11/2018 at 19:33, MianSb said:

Dol 8 Jan 2018

Generic email 8 Aug 2018

Doi  8 Nov 2018

Further docs have been requested like current police clearance and copy of Urdu Nikkah nama and ID card copies of witnesses on Nikkah nama.

please pray for us to get the visa soon!!

and best of luck eone 

Great progress. 

Could you please share the Questions they ask? And didn't you provided PCC earlier?

Thanks.