Guest pakistan

On 29/10/2018 at 18:03, Saadc said:

Has anyone heard anything recently? Seems to have gone awefully quite in terms of grants here. 

No bro. I have still been waiting since May 2017 for my wife n kid visa. Could you or anyone suggest me what to do in regard to such a horrible delay. I have been emailed them numerous times. More or less the same generic email all the times like application is under mandatory checks. 

30 minutes ago, Jibran said:

No bro. I have still been waiting since May 2017 for my wife n kid visa. Could you or anyone suggest me what to do in regard to such a horrible delay. I have been emailed them numerous times. More or less the same generic email all the times like application is under mandatory checks. 

I just got email and the same thing 17 months well within time 90% applicants will get visa and blah blah

10 minutes ago, Jibran said:

My wife application is in the starting of 18 months now. 17 months was completed on 22nd of October 2018.

My 15 months of waiting have completed and 16th month has started. ☹️ The long wait is so frustrating especially when there are no complications in my case and nobody to blame. 

27 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Someone said here usual timeline is 9-11 months for Pakistani spouses these days whereas my husband told me he met 2-3 Pakistani couples in Australia whose wife’s spouse visa recently came after 1.5 years precisely. 

It has been more than 1.5 years for my wife 309 visa from Pakistan. It does not apply either. I m very worried. 

54 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

I said after 1.5 years if its simple spouse visa 309 case. In your case you mentioned about your child too. 

Mate child was born in January 2018. And all my child required documents were provided in a week. I 100% believe it is not that which is causing delay. According to immi it is the checks which are literally causing such a vast delay. 

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 17:03, Saadc said:

Has anyone heard anything recently? Seems to have gone awefully quite in terms of grants here. 

Hi Saad i got interview call today.  Asked questions regarding information in application /case.

Requested more documents. They have sent email to my agent.  So i will know tomorrow what exactly they asked in more documents. 

23 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Hi Saad i got interview call today.  Asked questions regarding information in application /case.

Requested more documents. They have sent email to my agent.  So i will know tomorrow what exactly they asked in more documents. 

Hi Hawar

can u please share me ur questions that u were asked in call interview please ? 

Its always good to double check. 

I recommend double checking again. 

Name, date of birth. Date and place of marriage.  Future plans.  About qualification business of spouse.  Why do not applicant have job in pakistan? 

They asked me questions from my answers . I think there are no right and wrong answers. Its all about your relationship History and there were also questions about last divorce. 

10 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Its always good to double check. 

I recommend double checking again. 

Name, date of birth. Date and place of marriage.  Future plans.  About qualification business of spouse.  Why do not applicant have job in pakistan? 

They asked me questions from my answers . I think there are no right and wrong answers. Its all about your relationship History and there were also questions about last divorce. 

Thank u so muchhhh.. really kind of u... that helped me a lot...