Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Skdec said:

Hello evryone..

Yesterday I got my golden mail...it was such a relief cannot explain..

DOL:04/12/17

DOI:05/09/2018

Documents requested the same day

Documents submitted:28/09/2018

Visa Granted:18/10/2018..

First entry date before 30th April.

This forum was a great help..Thank you evryone..

Thanks 

6 hours ago, asifh15 said:

You have mentioned engagement for 8 months and now getting married. This is really good for your application to prove you have not rushed into the second marriage and have taken sometime before coming to this conclusion. Also you previous application will not affect you - just clear your mind. If the case officer asks about the previous marriage and visa just tell what happened and that it did not work out so I cancelled the sponsorship. Do not worry about it - just forget it and move on. Second application will be the same as immi has not changed much. Just follow the check list and you should be fine. If you want to consult a lawyer only - I would recommend only to discuss what other ways you can bring your wife over without logding partner visa. Maybe there is a way to lodge onshore rather than offshore. Just check this with the lawyer.

thnaks for ur help mate

will do , appreciate

8 hours ago, Saadc said:

No nothing yet. We have just entered our 9th month of lodgement today. Hopefully we hear something in the coming week. 

You?

Same actually we entered 10th month. 9 months completed i guess. Remember   I applied a day before you. 

What's the status it shows in immi account for your application? 

Intial assessment or further assessment? 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

34 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Same actually we entered 10th month. 9 months completed i guess. Remember   I applied a day before you. 

What's the status it shows in immi account for your application? 

Intial assessment or further assessment? 

For me as the sponsor it shows submitted. For my wife it shows further assessment. How about you?

On 19/10/2018 at 01:29, Zeeshoo said:

Alhamdulilah got my grant today

DOL: 26th Dec 2017
Generic Email: 16th July 2018
DOI: 17th October 2018
Grant: 18th October 2018

Thank you everyone and may ALLAH help you all and hope you all get your grant soon.

Hi did you apply for your wife 309? Was it from pakistan?

14 minutes ago, Saadc said:

For me as the sponsor it shows submitted. For my wife it shows further assessment. How about you?

Further assessment probably mean they are looking at your application.  Provide everything in checklist.  You should be getting visa soon.  

I can't check my one . Because  i applied through migration agent.  I can ask them on Monday. 

28 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Further assessment probably mean they are looking at your application.  Provide everything in checklist.  You should be getting visa soon.  

I can't check my one . Because  i applied through migration agent.  I can ask them on Monday. 

Mine went to further assessment back in March. So I don’t think it means they are looking at it. Though I strongly believe both yours and my wife’s application are being looked at currently as December applicants are pretty much done. 

Don't read too much into your application status. My wife's status remained "Initial Assessment" until the day she got her decision. I thought it would change to "Further Assessment" after the interview/medicals/PCC/additional documents, but it never did.

Re: Polio Certificate, make sure you get the yellow vaccination card from WHO. That's the only acceptable proof of polio vaccination.

I had applied my case of 309 visa on 28th July 2017 through migration agent with all the proof on relationship with my husband including wedding pictures etc which took place on 25th December 2016 . Pcc and polio card were submitted on request. I received request for medical in march 2018, verification/interview call from Australian embassy Islamabad in April 2018. PCCs were requested again after the interview call. Since then there has been no update from embassy. My husband emailed the embassy through agent inquiring about my visa in August 2018, to which they replied application is going through checks. November is my 16th month and December will be 17th. My husband wants me to apply visit visa in November. I’m not sure if I should apply for 600 visit visa or wait for my 309. 

On 18/08/2018 at 19:44, Andy_ said:

Everyone worrying about the new timelines, please read the last 3-4 pages of this thread where this discussion has already been had.

To summarise, the processing times are real-time statistics and are updated every month on this web page: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times. Notice where they say "for the month of June 2018". This page will be updated next week and all these times will be updated for the month of July 2018. These times are not a promise by the department. These are just their latest performance figures. These times can vary significantly from month to month. I have a gut feeling these will come down next week. Also keep in mind that these times are global averages. High Commissions in some countries have a much higher workload than others, so their applications take longer than average. We are seeing a majority of Pakistani applicants getting their visas between 9 and 12 months and I don't have a reason to believe this will change in the near future. Let's panic only if we see a lot of people on this thread who haven't received their grants after 12-14 months.

I haven’t received my visa grant yet and it’s 6 days under 15 months of waiting  now. 

4 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

I had applied my case of 309 visa on 28th July 2017 through migration agent with all the proof on relationship with my husband including wedding pictures etc which took place on 25th December 2016 . Pcc and polio card were submitted on request. I received request for medical in march 2018, verification/interview call from Australian embassy Islamabad in April 2018. PCCs were requested again after the interview call. Since then there has been no update from embassy. My husband emailed the embassy through agent inquiring about my visa in August 2018, to which they replied application is going through checks. November is my 16th month and December will be 17th. My husband wants me to apply visit visa in November. I’m not sure if I should apply for 600 visit visa or wait for my 309. 

Hey, I reckon apply for a sponsored tourist visa. So get your husband to sponsor you from Australia. More people have had luck getting a tourist visa that way if you have a partner visa application in process. 

Can I ask, did you add a child in your application after lodging it? From what I can see on this forum and others, that is when the processing gets delayed by a few months. 

4 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

21 minutes ago, Saadc said:

Hey, I reckon apply for a sponsored tourist visa. So get your husband to sponsor you from Australia. More people have had luck getting a tourist visa that way if you have a partner visa application in process. 

Can I ask, did you add a child in your application after lodging it? From what I can see on this forum and others, that is when the processing gets delayed by a few months. 

Well I reckon don't apply tourist visa. My wife's tourist visa was denied earlier this month despite having the substantive and extensive documentation. She has a great bounty to go back and the biggest one is her Govt job as a Doctor. So, you will end up wasting time and money as the decision I had was nothing but a pile of bizarre reasons.

14 minutes ago, Mian RA said:

Well I reckon don't apply tourist visa. My wife's tourist visa was denied earlier this month despite having the substantive and extensive documentation. She has a great bounty to go back and the biggest one is her Govt job as a Doctor. So, you will end up wasting time and money as the decision I had was nothing but a pile of bizarre reasons.

Did you apply for a sponsored visa from Australia?

Any updates on your 309 application so far? Seems like no one from January has been sent that generic email people were getting until July/August.

6 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Hi Samira,

Good Day

Few things that delayed you 

1- You waited for case officer to ask you for documents

2- U must to medical and PCC at time of application first submitted

Donot apply visit visa now surely will get decline.

1 hour ago, Mian RA said:

I dont understand why they dont give visitor visa's because why would you overstay if you have applied for 309, you have to leave the country to find out if its approved. I dont hold much hope for my husbands visitor visa then he dosn't even have a job to go back to.

2 hours ago, Pakaus said:

I dont understand why they dont give visitor visa's because why would you overstay if you have applied for 309, you have to leave the country to find out if its approved. I dont hold much hope for my husbands visitor visa then he dosn't even have a job to go back to.

Well, they don't take the requirement of 309, for being offshore, as a bounty/reason to leave Australia. Pakistani spouses are not getting visitors visa lately which is after the placement of Pakistan in high risk countries and DFAT's latest report on authenticity of documentation etc. I will not encourage anyone to apply visitor visa if they are already on the threshold.

2 hours ago, Mian RA said:

Well, they don't take the requirement of 309, for being offshore, as a bounty/reason to leave Australia. Pakistani spouses are not getting visitors visa lately which is after the placement of Pakistan in high risk countries and DFAT's latest report on authenticity of documentation etc. I will not encourage anyone to apply visitor visa if they are already on the threshold.

Well on a lighter side they must have found out Pakistani spouses are scary 😛

I have lived in 3 cities in my life so i collected my 3 PCCs when my migration agent asked me to in april last year, they had expired this year in april 2018 so embassy asked me to present updated PCCs which i did again in due course of time. I gave my medical when the agent asked me to. 

I inquired from Australian embassy personnel in end july 2018 about my visa progress, she doesn’t work in visa section but works for UN section of embassy. She said there’s no complication in my visa progress and i will hear something in 4-6 weeks but that time has long passed and there’s no news, no update. My husband emailed the embassy in September  2018 through migration agent, to which they replied its going through departmental checks and is still between 13-17 months timeframe.