Guest pakistan

1 minute ago, MianSb said:

Hi Andy

Mate its good of you to keep everyone's moral up Kudos to u mate!! but like i said earlier this crap is because of the cap. One of my friends visa application got rejected after 11 months siting insufficient proof to convince the CO of genuine relationship. His visa had been lodged through a Migration agent here in Australia and now his agent is lodging an appeal with AAT. His migration agent believes they are deliberately rejecting visas so people go into appeal with AAT and that is taking 12-18 months more so that way the government can claim look we have stopped inflow. So it just boils down to dirty politics.

Agreed mate. Not the first time I've heard such an assessment from migration agents. After "stop the boats", their mantra now is to "stop the wives" but only after having leeched them of $7,000+ in application costs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hassanxee69 said:

No response yet on April 2018 applications. Just a advice keep updating stuff on immi account on regular basis it will help CO to see that you guys are in contact. Do not wait for case office to contact you and ask for documents it will delay your case. Medical Police checks finger prints  and communication always need to be upto date. Try not give any chance to them to raise any request for further documents

Thanks

Correct me if I am wrong police checks expires in 6 months 

medical checks expires in 12 months 

I don’t know about the biometrics expiry though let me know if u have some info regarding that 

thanks 

1 hour ago, MrsHzp said:

Correct me if I am wrong police checks expires in 6 months 

medical checks expires in 12 months 

I don’t know about the biometrics expiry though let me know if u have some info regarding that 

thanks 

Police Checks are acceptable for 12 months even if your certificate says 6 months.

Medical checks expire in 12 months.

Biometrics never expire.

10 hours ago, hassanxee69 said:

Hi Jibran,

Mate u need to follow up with immigration department you already exceeded timeline. Are you sure you uploaded all documents. If you submitted paper application  thats also reason because its clearly mentioned that they are going to give priority to Online applications.

Secondly if you are sure about your documentation and every thing is genuine mate then just chase with them and ask them. I reckon few people just stay quite because they think immigration department will not issue visa if they ask any thing thats absolutely not the case. Go for your right its your stuff fight for it. Nobody can deny your marriage and you have right to live your rest of life with your partner.

Thanks

Thanks mate for your advise. I will wait this month then will send them another email. This email won't be very good this time i reckon.

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I  submitted on 20th of June... Waiting is really frustrating...😌

i applied on 19 jan 2018, and was kept praying ever since, somehow they issue my visa quickly like they do for UK. but its going to be 9 months now ever since. now I just hope they process my visa at least in the sequence because at the moment only December applicants are receiving grants. 

4 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

i applied on 19 jan 2018, and was kept praying ever since, somehow they issue my visa quickly like they do for UK. but its going to be 9 months now ever since. now I just hope they process my visa at least in the sequence because at the moment only December applicants are receiving grants. 

Where did u submit it from? 

32 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Did u receive that generic email that everyone keeps talking about ? 

Or any contact ever since submission 

On 11/10/2018 at 13:19, Zeeshoo said:

DOL 26 Dec 2017
Yes I am waiting
DOL 26 Dec 2017
Medical 15 Jan 2018
Generic Email on 19 July 2018
Now waiting for Interview/Grant pray for me

Best of luck to everyone.

I applied 309 partner visa for my wife in may 2017. And i m still waiting. Interview on phone was done june 2018. Medical and police checks all have been submitted like 7 months ago. I m very very stress and worried and have no idea what to do. I m australian citizen and i still can't speed up my case even after this unreasonable amount of such horrible wait. Please any one here advise me what should i do in this regard.

33 minutes ago, Jibran said:

I applied 309 partner visa for my wife in may 2017. And i m still waiting. Interview on phone was done june 2018. Medical and police checks all have been submitted like 7 months ago. I m very very stress and worried and have no idea what to do. I m australian citizen and i still can't speed up my case even after this unreasonable amount of such horrible wait. Please any one here advise me what should i do in this regard.

@Jibran If I'm not wrong, then I read in some of your previous post that you had a child after submitting your wife's 309 application. If this is correct, then as what I know, having child during 309 application process delay's the process.

Good Luck and many prayers for your early visa arrival.

9 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

@Jibran If I'm not wrong, then I read in some of your previous post that you had a child after submitting your wife's 309 application. If this is correct, then as what I know, having child during 309 application process delay's the process.

Good Luck and many prayers for your early visa arrival.

Hi lilly23 thanks for your reply. I had my child born in jan 2018. I do understand it delays the process but still it should not be as delayed as 17 months. 17 months is a very long delaying time for 309 partner visa.

Hey guys. Is it true paper based applications take longer to be processed? Has anyone had their paper based application approved within the 12 month time frame?

We applied in Nov 2017 and have not heard from them since. Its 11 months and nothing whatsoever. The wait is unbearable now. May Allah give us patience. 

15 hours ago, Sadia said:

Where did u submit it from? 

I applied from Pakistan 

14 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Did u receive that generic email that everyone keeps talking about ? 

Or any contact ever since submission 

No contact ever,  no enail and no interview. 

Medical and PCC and finger print done in feb 2018

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

Hi lilly23 thanks for your reply. I had my child born in jan 2018. I do understand it delays the process but still it should not be as delayed as 17 months. 17 months is a very long delaying time for 309 partner visa.

@Jibran 17 months is way too long. What you're planning now? I'mean what steps are you going to take to accelerate your application?

@Mu'mina You applied in Nov 2017 and since then no contact at all from consulate? Did you submitted all documents, including the one which has specific document checklist from Islamabad office?

@Hawar19Jan Did you also submitted the specific document checklist required by Islamabad office? Did you contacted ISB office for followup of your application?

Good Luck all.

1 hour ago, Mu'mina said:

Hey guys. Is it true paper based applications take longer to be processed? Has anyone had their paper based application approved within the 12 month time frame?

We applied in Nov 2017 and have not heard from them since. Its 11 months and nothing whatsoever. The wait is unbearable now. May Allah give us patience. 

No that’s not true. I had paper based application that i submitted in september 2017.... interview in june and i got my visa grant in july... exactly after 10 months and 4 days

1 hour ago, Mu'mina said:

Yes mate paper documents do take longer time. I have also been waiting since 17 months for my wife 309 visa.

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

@Mu'mina You applied in Nov 2017 and since then no contact at all from consulate? Did you submitted all documents, including the one which has specific document checklist from Islamabad office?

@Hawar19Jan Did you also submitted the specific document checklist required by Islamabad office? Did you contacted ISB office for followup of your application?

Good Luck all.

I got checklist and forwarded to migration agent in Brisbane.

Migration agent said no need to worry,  unless they ask. But anything you think valuable.  Send it to us and we will determine whether evidence carries any weight.  

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I applied from Pakistan 

No contact ever,  no enail and no interview. 

Medical and PCC and finger print done in feb 2018

Oh dear may they contact you soon looks like they hvnt even touched the files of January candidates but they might do it by the end of this year as many December 2017 candidates recieved grants 

i applied in June 2018 i hope and I can only hope to hear from them soon 

all the best !

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I got checklist and forwarded to migration agent in Brisbane.

Migration agent said no need to worry,  unless they ask. But anything you think valuable.  Send it to us and we will determine whether evidence carries any weight.  

There are few documents which are not required when filling online 309 47SP Form via immiAccount. But as observed in this form, ISB Office ask for few documents specifically from Pakistani applicants. I'm currently working on ISB Office document checklist and plan to attach them before CO ask.

My DOL is 24 Feb 2018. No contact so far.