Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Skdec said:

Did u have interview Jibran and fatim??

I had my interview on 8th march and they requested for additional documents i provided since then they have gone silent and just last week they ask for a new police check becoz the first one has expired and i have submitted and this week and my medical will expired this week so i do not know if they will ask for new one hopefully i get my grant soon 

3 minutes ago, Fatim said:

I had my interview on 8th march and they requested for additional documents i provided since then they have gone silent and just last week they ask for a new police check becoz the first one has expired and i have submitted and this week and my medical will expired this week so i do not know if they will ask for new one hopefully i get my grant soon 

Great, you are just oround the edge. they won't grant you visa with this medical. they will ask you for new medical, upon expired followed by the visa grant. its quite normal especially when medical is about to expire. good Luck!

8 minutes ago, Mian RA said:

Great, you are just oround the edge. they won't grant you visa with this medical. they will ask you for new medical, upon expired followed by the visa grant. its quite normal especially when medical is about to expire. good Luck!

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Akex-sik said:

Fatim can you please tell us about your case?

I lodge in 29th june 2017 it is almost 16 months now, my husband hired a migration agent from australia there she told us that they r still processing, we had a baby i apply from Guinea i think i am the only one from Guinea on this site 

On 08/10/2018 at 14:39, Moji Jalinousi said:

The AAT is for visa all visa refusal and if you have problem visa your refusal your visa you can talk visa AAT ( court ) 

my partner visa was refusal 4 Month a go 

I applied for AAT ( court ) today I with phone and my wife to be present and 2 witness to be present 

5 hours was my court today 

And many questions 

And the The judge is satisfied with the reality of our relationship

but just judge  told my why i was refugee in Australia I left Australia and I applied for partner visa 309 

I expland for judge I hope she understand 

Oh ok Good Luck...

Hi , I called the High Commission in Pakistan and talked with them after a long wait of 45 min. I asked them about the delays and varying processing times. The answer i got that application has to go through mandatory checks and the local government agencies like Nadra and Union Councils cause delay. Also that we have a timeline to follow and grant visa according to that. So Basically its all "BS" they dont have any concrete answer for delays nor do they care what happens to people because of the delay and how badly it affects there relationships. 

Basically its all quota based i read somewhere on SBS hindi that there is a ceiling of 44500 spouse visa for a year and people from all over the world are applying so you can understand whats going on....

Edited by MianSb

5 minutes ago, MianSb said:

Basically its all quota based i read somewhere on SBS hindi that there is a ceiling of 44500 spouse visa for a year and people from all over the world are applying so you can understand whats going on....

^This.

While the legislation says they can't cap Partner visas, they do have a "planning level" of ~47K visas per year which they won't exceed. This level was enough up until a few years ago but now there's way more than 50K applications in a year so inevitably many of them won't be finalised within 12 months. They modified the legislation in 2016 to ditch the first-come-first-served basis for this visa and now they prioritise whatever applications they want, which basically means lower risk countries get preference now.

Hang in there, everyone. Unfortunately this is one of those situations in life where one can't do much, if anything at all.

• Like 1

On 08/10/2018 at 03:46, Moji Jalinousi said:

Hi guys I have hearing AAT tomorrow morning for partner visa 309 

pls prayers for me 

my visa refusal at the 8/6/2018

and I  applying  for priority processing and I get ,

What reason you gave to get Priority processing? I am waiting since september 2017 and no hearing. Can you please help?

3 hours ago, Andy_ said:

^This.

While the legislation says they can't cap Partner visas, they do have a "planning level" of ~47K visas per year which they won't exceed. This level was enough up until a few years ago but now there's way more than 50K applications in a year so inevitably many of them won't be finalised within 12 months. They modified the legislation in 2016 to ditch the first-come-first-served basis for this visa and now they prioritise whatever applications they want, which basically means lower risk countries get preference now.

Hang in there, everyone. Unfortunately this is one of those situations in life where one can't do much, if anything at all.

Its so tuff i know i have a long wait ahead( it hasn't even been a month yet since we applied) but we have been apart since March 2018. And its hard watching my husband having to live with his parent's, they dont make everyday easy for him. 

5 hours ago, asifh15 said:

What reason you gave to get Priority processing? I am waiting since september 2017 and no hearing. Can you please help?

My wife was get sick Psychological and Psychiatrist sent a letter to AAT ,, and att after processing the letter and talk with docktor give the time for hearing to us 

I sent the all the new evidence and make statement about my refusal and sent 

and 5 hours talking with AAT that was very hard 

10 hours ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

My wife was get sick Psychological and Psychiatrist sent a letter to AAT ,, and att after processing the letter and talk with docktor give the time for hearing to us 

May Allah bring lot of Happiness to you soon. Also Make visa grant easy for all of us. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

23 hours ago, MianSb said:

Hi , I called the High Commission in Pakistan and talked with them after a long wait of 45 min. I asked them about the delays and varying processing times. The answer i got that application has to go through mandatory checks and the local government agencies like Nadra and Union Councils cause delay. Also that we have a timeline to follow and grant visa according to that. So Basically its all "BS" they dont have any concrete answer for delays nor do they care what happens to people because of the delay and how badly it affects there relationships. 

I am guessing your wife hasn't received any calls from the High Commission yet? Looks like everyone from December has been processed so January calls and grants should be coming soon (hopefully!)

Is there anyone from December here who is still waiting on a grant/interview call?

14 hours ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

Was it in person for AAT? Or on the phone? And woe 5 hours is a long time. How was the person intervening you? When we had ours it was in person and she was very unpleasant. 

Very Quite! here. any one received any updates about their application.       has any one applied in December 2017 still waiting for interview and visa? anyone from January  2018 got granted ? 

DOL 26 Dec 2017
Yes I am waiting
DOL 26 Dec 2017
Medical 15 Jan 2018
Generic Email on 19 July 2018
Now waiting for Interview/Grant pray for me

Best of luck to everyone.

7 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

DOL 26 Dec 2017
Yes I am waiting
DOL 26 Dec 2017
Medical 15 Jan 2018
Generic Email on 19 July 2018
Now waiting for Interview/Grant pray for me

Best of luck to everyone.

Hi i applied my wife visa 309 in may 2017. I still have not heard anything. I have a 9 month kid too on application. I m very worried and broken.

Just now, Jibran said:

Mate i applied 309 visa for my wife in may 2017. And we are still in horrible endless wait. 

Yea I read your earlier post I hope the grant arrives soon for you guys this horrendous wait is seriously challenging patience I salute you guys for being so strong and compatible . Counting in prayers. Wish you all the very best and may this grant is offered soon 

2 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Yea I read your earlier post I hope the grant arrives soon for you guys this horrendous wait is seriously challenging patience I salute you guys for being so strong and compatible . Counting in prayers. Wish you all the very best and may this grant is offered soon 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Jibran said:

Thanks. 

Hi Jibran,

Mate u need to follow up with immigration department you already exceeded timeline. Are you sure you uploaded all documents. If you submitted paper application  thats also reason because its clearly mentioned that they are going to give priority to Online applications.

Secondly if you are sure about your documentation and every thing is genuine mate then just chase with them and ask them. I reckon few people just stay quite because they think immigration department will not issue visa if they ask any thing thats absolutely not the case. Go for your right its your stuff fight for it. Nobody can deny your marriage and you have right to live your rest of life with your partner.

Thanks

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

No response yet on April 2018 applications. Just a advice keep updating stuff on immi account on regular basis it will help CO to see that you guys are in contact. Do not wait for case office to contact you and ask for documents it will delay your case. Medical Police checks finger prints  and communication always need to be upto date. Try not give any chance to them to raise any request for further documents

Thanks

12 hours ago, Jibran said:

Hi i applied my wife visa 309 in may 2017. I still have not heard anything. I have a 9 month kid too on application. I m very worried and broken.

I feel for you buddy. Have you considered writing to your local MP? They can get things moving when nothing else works. Maybe also try your local Labor/Greens candidate who are probably more sympathetic to the plight of us migrants.

8 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

I feel for you buddy. Have you considered writing to your local MP? They can get things moving when nothing else works. Maybe also try your local Labor/Greens candidate who are probably more sympathetic to the plight of us migrants.

Hi Andy

Mate its good of you to keep everyone's moral up Kudos to u mate!! but like i said earlier this crap is because of the cap. One of my friends visa application got rejected after 11 months siting insufficient proof to convince the CO of genuine relationship. His visa had been lodged through a Migration agent here in Australia and now his agent is lodging an appeal with AAT. His migration agent believes they are deliberately rejecting visas so people go into appeal with AAT and that is taking 12-18 months more so that way the government can claim look we have stopped inflow. So it just boils down to dirty politics.

Edited by MianSb