Guest pakistan

On 01/10/2018 at 09:23, Tayyaba said:

Hi guys, would anyone be coming to western sydney parramatta or Auburn ? Would love to make friends and help if needed. Best of luck to all waiting for grant. It will come ??

Hi Tayyaba 

Yes I will go to Banks Town in Sydney but waiting for Grand... Insha Allah, hopefuly I will get my visa soon... 

10 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Don't worry. There is no separate queue for people married longer. The only difference is that if you have been married/de facto for 3 years or more (2 years if you have kids)  you get the 100 at once, otherwise you get the 309 first

Thanks for clear thing for me and yes we have been married for 4 years and we have 4 kids I'm kinda realive because you explain it well now I'll be waiting patiently 😊

On 05/10/2018 at 08:10, Pakaus said:

Congrats! Great news, any details that can help us out. How long you jave been together, did u have alot of proof and are you male or female?

We applied from Pakistan 

We are married for under an year

I applied for the visa 2 months after marriage

Did Rukhsti and waleema on August, before grant. 

From my posts it sounds like I am applicant but actually I applied on behalf of my wife and did most of the paperwork 😛

if any specific questions, you can ask

Hello Everyone,

I applied in dec 2017..few days back i received my interview call and the CO asked for afp,pcc and few more documents after the interview which I already submitted.I applied through a migration agent...He checked my status its in further assesment now.Can anyone tell me how long does it take to grant a partner visa after the interview?My medical is going to expire this month end..So I am tensed now how long do I need to wait??Will they grant my visa before medical expires??

On 01/10/2018 at 09:23, Tayyaba said:

Hi guys, would anyone be coming to western sydney parramatta or Auburn ? Would love to make friends and help if needed. Best of luck to all waiting for grant. It will come ??

In sha Allah I'm coming to Auburn

1 hour ago, Sadia said:

What is AAT?

The AAT is for visa all visa refusal and if you have problem visa your refusal your visa you can talk visa AAT ( court ) 

my partner visa was refusal 4 Month a go 

I applied for AAT ( court ) today I with phone and my wife to be present and 2 witness to be present 

5 hours was my court today 

And many questions 

And the The judge is satisfied with the reality of our relationship

but just judge  told my why i was refugee in Australia I left Australia and I applied for partner visa 309 

I expland for judge I hope she understand 

3 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

What is result of your court hearing? You said satisfied. Is that mean your visa has been granted now?

My lawyer told me the judge  admits that our relationship is real

And we also fully explained about our visa refusal 

and we answer to all the questions about our relationship and put to much evidence agein 

but I was refugee before Australia 1 year ago I back to my country and apply for partner visa 309 

just the judge ask me why you back to your country if you was refugee i expland why and tell her 

i hope the judge just look at my relationship and don’t thiking about my refugee 

I think she will respond to us within a month or two

pls prayer for us we are very tired 14 Month I wait for visa 😞😞

21 hours ago, Skdec said:

Hello Everyone,

I applied in dec 2017..few days back i received my interview call and the CO asked for afp,pcc and few more documents after the interview which I already submitted.I applied through a migration agent...He checked my status its in further assesment now.Can anyone tell me how long does it take to grant a partner visa after the interview?My medical is going to expire this month end..So I am tensed now how long do I need to wait??Will they grant my visa before medical expires??

Please reply anyone who has faced the same situation!!

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

Hi everybody. My wife applied for 309 visa on 22nd May 2017 back in pakistan. There is no final outcome yet. The bleedy application is still under processing. What should i do other than waiting? Thanks 

Man that is a long time. Is your application complicated in anyway? Have you tried emailing them?

1 minute ago, Saadc said:

Man that is a long time. Is your application complicated in anyway? Have you tried emailing them?

Mate, the case is not complicated. It is as simple as i have a child and wife. I emailed them many times. C O said in last email the application can not be processed unless all checks are completed. What checks is this application undergoing. Can you suggest what should i do?

3 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Mate, the case is not complicated. It is as simple as i have a child and wife. I emailed them many times. C O said in last email the application can not be processed unless all checks are completed. What checks is this application undergoing. Can you suggest what should i do?

Did you add your child later in the application? From what I have heard that can delay the processing. 

Someone told me you can ask for case notes on applications that are delayed but I have never been able to find anything in relation to that online. Maybe send them an email requesting something similar given you are well above the average processing timeline. 

Unfortunately it’s one of those things where you can’t do much. 

I feel for you man. It’s a horrible wait. 

2 hours ago, Jibran said:

Hi everybody. My wife applied for 309 visa on 22nd May 2017 back in pakistan. There is no final outcome yet. The bleedy application is still under processing. What should i do other than waiting? Thanks 

U r above the average processing timeline now you suppose to call them and let them know about that or if u have a migration agent or lawyer, he should do something about it becoz this is so frustrating and stressful why make the case complicated when it is not i am also in the same situation an i told my migration agent she told me to wait till end of this month which will be my timeline if no anwer from them that she will take the case to court atleast to know what is going on.....i applied in 29 June 2017 after my daughter was born i included her in the application too... Good luck for all of us becoz no one which to stay away from his/her partner we r marriage to lived together and Allah will help all of us inshaAllah 🙏🙏🙏 

2 hours ago, Saadc said:

Yes mate i have been emailed them many times. They always have same reply like application is going through mandatory checks. These checks are horrible. Allah inko garaq karey. 

1 hour ago, Fatim said:

U r above the average processing timeline now you suppose to call them and let them know about that or if u have a migration agent or lawyer, he should do something about it becoz this is so frustrating and stressful why make the case complicated when it is not i am also in the same situation an i told my migration agent she told me to wait till end of this month which will be my timeline if no anwer from them that she will take the case to court atleast to know what is going on.....i applied in 29 June 2017 after my daughter was born i included her in the application too... Good luck for all of us becoz no one which to stay away from his/her partner we r marriage to lived together and Allah will help all of us inshaAllah 🙏🙏🙏 

Hi they don't take phone enquiries any more. I have been emailed them numerous times. And i always same reply like application is undergoing mandatory checks. These checks are only their excuses. Also i applied my wife 309 partner visa through paper documents. Although, the amount of times is about the same as for both paper and online documents. I m very anxious and worried about this terrible delay. I ll wait till the end of this month too.

57 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Yes mate i have been emailed them many times. They always have same reply like application is going through mandatory checks. These checks are horrible. Allah inko garaq karey. 

Did u have interview Jibran and fatim??