Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

13 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

Where does everyone get their statutory declarations and 888 forms wittnessed? In Islamabad.

@Pakaus

To my understanding Form 888 and Statutory Declarations are Australian documents and both should be provided by Australian citizens such as

You need 2 Form 888 signed by people living in Australia who knows both the partners

You need statements from sponsor on Statutory Declaration

Who can witness above documents are already mentioned on cover letter of each document.

Statements from relatives and friend living in Pakistan can be provided affidavit form or plain paper attested by oath commissioner

Any way what documents you are looking to get witnesses?

3 minutes ago, Zeeshoo said:

@Pakaus

To my understanding Form 888 and Statutory Declarations are Australian documents and both should be provided by Australian citizens such as

You need 2 Form 888 signed by people living in Australia who knows both the partners

You need statements from sponsor on Statutory Declaration

Who can witness above documents are already mentioned on cover letter of each document.

Statements from relatives and friend living in Pakistan can be provided affidavit form or plain paper attested by oath commissioner

Any way what documents you are looking to get witnesses?

Australian forms are sorted. Thankyou. My husband used the Australian stat dec template and wasmt sure who could wittness and where to go, thanks again

3 hours ago, Pakaus said:

Where does everyone get their statutory declarations and 888 forms wittnessed? In Islamabad.

You don't need to get Form 888s and Stat Declarations signed in front of anyone in Pakistan. However you will be asked to submit 2+ affidavits from your pakistani friends/relatives who could vouch for your relationship. For those, go to Islamabad kachehri in F-8 Markaz and ask anyone sitting on the street to point you to an "Oath Commissioner". They are a dime a dozen and you won't have any trouble locating one. You will need to get the affidavits signed in front of the said official for them to attest it. Shouldn't cost you more than a few hundred rupees.

Is it possible that you lodge your application in June 2017 and haven't had any interviews or anything yet? It has been 15 month and I'm so frustrated ?

Is it possible that you lodge your application in June 2017 and haven't had any interviews or anything yet? It has been 15 month and I'm so frustrated

Did you get the generic email asking to upload any documents within 28 days? It usually receive after 7-8 months of submission?

3 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

Did you get the generic email asking to upload any documents within 28 days? It usually receive after 7-8 months of submission?

Are you lodging from Pakistan?

14 hours ago, Andy_ said:

You don't need to get Form 888s and Stat Declarations signed in front of anyone in Pakistan. However you will be asked to submit 2+ affidavits from your pakistani friends/relatives who could vouch for your relationship. For those, go to Islamabad kachehri in F-8 Markaz and ask anyone sitting on the street to point you to an "Oath Commissioner". They are a dime a dozen and you won't have any trouble locating one. You will need to get the affidavits signed in front of the said official for them to attest it. Shouldn't cost you more than a few hundred rupees.

Great thank you so much for your help

3 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

Are you lodging from Pakistan?

Yes, I lodged my application online last year on 26th December 2017

6 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

No I didn't get this email the last email was the next day of lodgement asking for health check and police check and then I never heard anything 

I've actually received this email last week as I asked them what's going on so I would like to share if anyone have received the same email and let me know if I'm still have a long time to wait thankyouIMG_20180913_212814.thumb.jpg.f224b5a727abfa691ac86f79c778b54b.jpg

Screenshot_2018-09-13-21-26-40-05.png

I've actually received this email last week as I asked them what's going on so I would like to share if anyone have received the same email and let me know if I'm still have a long time to wait thankyouIMG_20180913_212814.thumb.jpg.f224b5a727abfa691ac86f79c778b54b.jpg
Screenshot_2018-09-13-21-26-40-05.thumb.png.e98e3b7d7e2aacbfdec4376ce0c2d309.png

Hmm that’s the first time I’m seeing this email so not sure about that but I’m guessing you will be hearing from them soon. Interview and then the golden email soon :-)

3 minutes ago, Zeeshoo said:

Hmm that’s the first time I’m seeing this email so not sure about that but I’m guessing you will be hearing from them soon. Interview and then the golden email soon ?

Thank you for giving me hope and I hope it will be soon enough as me and our 4 children are struggling without him I was looking at this email and it a bit wired but I hope for a good news soon

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am really upset and stressed about this whole visa 309. This application is for my husband. I am a Australian Permanent resident. Application done in Australia but processing center is South Africa. It's been more than 14 months and we have not heard anything. Police checks and medicals done. Really struggling here and my poor husband is depressed and always sick because of this separation. I flew to see him in June this year and now we still wait. Timeline is below.

DOL: 30th June 2017

medicals done in july 2017

2 tourist visa rejected: one in august 2017 and another in february 2018

police checks done in june 2018

medicals again in june 2018

No news till now, no calls or interview date. 

I am so worried and so is my husband. Our marriage anniversary is 2 years this october.

Please if anyone has some advise.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi Tochika

This stuff is not for the faint hearted and I know how you feel. I was lucky to get mine granted in ten 10 months.  

Reading your thread it would seem that you medicals and police clearances have expired by now. Are you dealing with an agent? Have you contacted immigration Pretoria?

Im asking because i used an agent and in some instances i had to call Pretoria because my agent wasnt getting back to me in time. 

Yes missA my husband got new medicals and PCC done too. But I am guessing he will need to do it again as it only lasts 3 months. I just don't understand this delay. Anyway to answer your question, i used a migration agent here in Australia and they are so slow and not helping. I don't know who to call in Pretoria and the website only has an inquiry form. Just just reply your application is within timelines. 

Is there a number to call? Agent said they won't take calls.

8 minutes ago, tochika said:

Yes missA my husband got new medicals and PCC done too. But I am guessing he will need to do it again as it only lasts 3 months. I just don't understand this delay. Anyway to answer your question, i used a migration agent here in Australia and they are so slow and not helping. I don't know who to call in Pretoria and the website only has an inquiry form. Just just reply your application is within timelines. 

Is there a number to call? Agent said they won't take calls.

Medicals and PCC ar evalid  for 12 months not 3.

Hello Nemesis,

My husbands PCC shows on it that it last for 3 months. His PCC is for 2 countries. One is valid for 12 months from Malaysia and another is only 3 months from Nigeria.

10 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Medicals and PCC ar evalid  for 12 months not 3.

and a South African PCC lasts for 6 months.

I see noted on that. 

Can I ask a personal question here. Is age an issue with visa 309. I mean if there is a gap. But we have proved our relationship with financials and chats and photos. Even my recent trip to visit him and his family and attending family functions, funeral,etc

Always keep your proof its the only thing that can prove a truthful loving relationship, especially if you are living apart. The 309 is the first part of this visa anyway, Immigration want to be satisfied that is legitimate relationship.

1 hour ago, tochika said:

Hello Nemesis,

My husbands PCC shows on it that it last for 3 months. His PCC is for 2 countries. One is valid for 12 months from Malaysia and another is only 3 months from Nigeria.

1 hour ago, missA said:

and a South African PCC lasts for 6 months.

For Australian Immigration purposes they will be considered valid for 12 months by the Dept of Home Affairs.

Hi, anyone here who applied for a family sponsored visa 600, while already having applied for a spouse visa? How do you notify the department that you are applying for the second one? What are the chances of family sponsored one getting approved?