Guest pakistan

We haven't applied as yet. Have to wait 28 days after sending money to agent. My husband is Pakistani and im Australian (born here). Previously we applied for onshore partner visa using schedule 3 criteria, the visa was refused jan 2017we went throught AAT, hearing was jan 2018, They agreed with immi. He had  leave. I cant libe there with him mainly because i have 2 children from a previous  marriage.  I just went and visited him in Pakistan. We miss each other terribly. We have been married 5 years but the issue is we eloped and my family think we've been married 3 years. I am planning on being upfront with immi about this how they dont  know but im worried this will look bad, any advice. We have plenty of proof to proove our relationship is geniune. The previous one was refused mainly cos he worked for a very short time (so stupid i know) when he didnt have work rights. Any advive would be much appreciated 

1 hour ago, Pakaus said:

We haven't applied as yet. Have to wait 28 days after sending money to agent. My husband is Pakistani and im Australian (born here). Previously we applied for onshore partner visa using schedule 3 criteria, the visa was refused jan 2017we went throught AAT, hearing was jan 2018, They agreed with immi. He had  leave. I cant libe there with him mainly because i have 2 children from a previous  marriage.  I just went and visited him in Pakistan. We miss each other terribly. We have been married 5 years but the issue is we eloped and my family think we've been married 3 years. I am planning on being upfront with immi about this how they dont  know but im worried this will look bad, any advice. We have plenty of proof to proove our relationship is geniune. The previous one was refused mainly cos he worked for a very short time (so stupid i know) when he didnt have work rights. Any advive would be much appreciated 

Hi, i didn't get the complete story but if your husband previously applied onshore on schedule.3 criteria which means that you (the sponser) raised compelling circumstances for the need of your partner to remain onshore then how come the department refused the schedule.3 on the basis of work in the first place. I reckon you apply through an experienced immigration lawyer this time, If you want i can recommend you couple of immigration lawyers here in Melbourne.

1 hour ago, Jillani said:

Hi, i didn't get the complete story but if your husband previously applied onshore on schedule.3 criteria which means that you (the sponser) raised compelling circumstances for the need of your partner to remain onshore then how come the department refused the schedule.3 on the basis of work in the first place. I reckon you apply through an experienced immigration lawyer this time, If you want i can recommend you couple of immigration lawyers here in Melbourne.

They said he was working when he had no working rights, so he broke the conditions of the visa. Why should they let him stay of he has already broken the rules of one visa?

I would echo your advice. Get a good agent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pakaus said:

You need an agent to guide you through this.  Lying to Immigration would be taken very seriously and would possibly mean he couldn't get another visa.  An agent will help you navigate the landscape and give you some honest advice about the best pathway to take.

42 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

@jillani compelling reasons were we couldnt be apart i needed support with my son.  So they said i was fine for those 3 months, even though i wasn't and we tried to explain this. 

They barely accept schedule 3 these days. Now for 309 visa you both write a detailed statement of relationship with all the evidences you have including your recent visit to Pakistan. You can get help from partner migration booklet for what to include. Credibility is important so be very honest and if you put complete application, you won't have any problem this time. Good luck

Edited by Jillani

39 minutes ago, Jillani said:

They barely accept schedule 3 these days. Now for 309 visa you both write a detailed statement of relationship with all the evidences you have including your recent visit to Pakistan. You can get help from partner migration booklet for what to include. Credibility is important so be very honest and if you put complete application, you won't have any problem this time. Good luck

Thankyou for the advice

1 hour ago, Beffers said:

You need an agent to guide you through this.  Lying to Immigration would be taken very seriously and would possibly mean he couldn't get another visa.  An agent will help you navigate the landscape and give you some honest advice about the best pathway to take.

Thank you 

Hello to all, I hope you all are well here, I am new here, 

I have taken my fingerprint on 6th of July this year from Islamabad (New Address) but they haven’t sent the result to Dubai yet... Has it happened already to someone else too? What could be the reason ? Help please...

On 18/07/2018 at 17:03, Jon the Hat said:

Interesting; mine has not changed.  This might just be a case of not yet updated.

Hello everyone.  I applied my 309 through agent in May 2018. When I got biometrics request letter for me and my kids... there were written "biometrics for 300 prospective marriage,instead of 309 partner visa"

When I contacted my agent about this problem... he told it's  written mistangley from department..

Anyway he immediately launched request to correct thus error to department...

Can anyone guide about it?

9 hours ago, Kina Sa said:

Anyone applied in June 2017 who hasn't received an interview yet or granted? Me and my husband were applied on the 12 June 2017 and we got 4 boys still haven't had interviews or anything yet! Any advice? I'm so frustrated 

Wish you best of luck.

Engagement 29-10-2016

married 05-08-2017

DOL 28-11-2017

medical and fingerprints done within a month after dol

date of generic email received from department of immi to complete the documents 14-06-2018

more document asked on 11-08-2018

Doc submitted 12-08-2018

interview over the phone 13-08-2018

visa granted 27-08-2018

Edited by Jibran khan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jibran khan said:

Engagement 29-10-2016

married 05-08-2017

DOL 28-11-2017

medical and fingerprints done within a month after dol

date of generic email received from department of immi to complete the documents 14-06-2018

more document asked on 11-08-2018

Doc submitted 12-08-2018

interview over the phone 13-08-2018

visa granted 27-08-2018

Congrats man. Can you tell me which country you submitted from? 

Any idea of what question they ask on phone interview?

19 hours ago, Sadia said:

Hello to all, I hope you all are well here, I am new here, 

I have taken my fingerprint on 6th of July this year from Islamabad (New Address) but they haven’t sent the result to Dubai yet... Has it happened already to someone else too? What could be the reason ? Help please...

Hey ho do you know whether you fingerprints have been forwarded ahead to Dubai or not? Do they email you or does it show in the immi account?

7 hours ago, AZS said:

Hey ho do you know whether you fingerprints have been forwarded ahead to Dubai or not? Do they email you or does it show in the immi account?

I don’t know, today I went to Cherry’s in Islamabad, they said that they have already sent, ask ur lawyer to send an Email with ur fingerprint slip to immigration office to do uploading... 

11 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

I had this email last month and uploaded all the documents by 15August which was the last date (28th Day)

Where do my application stand now?

how long before I get an interview etc. Just trying to understand the timeline from this point.

thanks 57996CA9-A7E9-417F-B554-F10F8ED4FB37.thumb.jpeg.d764cc416355cedfeaf77cf1a4caf0ce.jpeg

Anyone please?

22 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

Congrats man. Can you tell me which country you submitted from? 

Any idea of what question they ask on phone interview?

Pakistan is the  country and in my previous posts I have wrote about the interview question.

Generally questions were just normal questions how much do you know each other

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jibran khan said:

Pakistan is the  country and in my previous posts I have wrote about the interview question.

Generally questions were just normal questions how much do you know each other

Dis both the applicant and the sponsor have interviews??