Guest pakistan

hey guys!

can you please help me if there would be any problem in case telling them only nikkah is done, not reception etc. which is planned as soon as visa arrives? like obviously its a genuine relationship but due to few reason rukhsati n reception is not done yet. do they mind telling them this? 

anyone with similar case?

thanking you all beforehand

@MrsHzp yes feel free to continue uploading documents until you get a visa decision.

@saleemk yes I have seen quite a few applicants getting sponsored tourist visas successfully, usually of 3 months length.

@shah the basic premise is not to lie. It's not that hard to determine from photos and the interview whether the couple has only had Nikkah or a proper Rukhsati. If the lie gets caught, you're looking at very harsh consequences. So going by this, you should mention only Nikkah in the application if that's what has happened so far. Generally speaking, having had a proper wedding is seen more favourably compared to just a Nikkah. However, we have seen examples of people getting visas based on Nikkah only. When are you planning to hold your wedding? I would advise to get it done soon, that is before the visa application is finalised. Make sure you mention this fact in your application. Even if you have already submitted the application, you can provide more info later.

Go to page 364 of this thread and you will see a user with the name of "Inayet" got their visa on 26th July.

It's not like the department has stopped issuing visas after 20th July. They update the current processing time statistics on their website around the 20th of each month. I read in one of these forums that there are about 120K applications in the queue for Partner Visa. The govt's current "cap" is to issue only 50K visas (in FY  2017-18 it was 43K i think). So someone who enters the queue now will have to wait on average about 2 years before they get their turn in the queue. There are countries that have much shorter processing times because Australia doesn't want to piss off people from its favourite countries.

On 31/07/2018 at 14:17, Zeeshoo said:

Hi Guys,

I have received an email from immigration asking to re-check for the required documents in my immi account. I just noticed under my wife (sponsor) document area it is asking for Form40SP which we submitted online starting an application and linking with my application using application number.

Do I have fill and submit the form again?

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 14.14.42.png

Anyone please?

12 minutes ago, Zeeshoo said:

Anyone please?

My wife got her visa last month and we never filled and uploaded Forms 40/47SP. My understanding is these forms are meant for paper-based applications. If anyone has a different understanding, please comment.

1 hour ago, Andy_ said:

Go to page 364 of this thread and you will see a user with the name of "Inayet" got their visa on 26th July.

It's not like the department has stopped issuing visas after 20th July. They update the current processing time statistics on their website around the 20th of each month. I read in one of these forums that there are about 120K applications in the queue for Partner Visa. The govt's current "cap" is to issue only 50K visas (in FY  2017-18 it was 43K i think). So someone who enters the queue now will have to wait on average about 2 years before they get their turn in the queue. There are countries that have much shorter processing times because Australia doesn't want to piss off people from its favourite countries.

For 2018-2019, out of 190k only 47825 visas are allocated for partner visa applicants. My question is Does the immigration follow fiscal or calender year? And is there a way to now how many have been granter so far this year?  

Any idea!90DC6007-DAA8-4CC2-A198-D1EE1ED79CE9.thumb.png.66515769076b31bd6860543c5dcad70c.png

49 minutes ago, Zeeshoo said:

Anyone please?

If they have asked for it just upload it to sponser and applicant’s accounts. I had submitted both 40/47Sp. Form 40 should be uploaded to sponser’s accound and 47SP TO THE APPLICANT’s account. But you can upload them to both account it wont hurt. 

6 minutes ago, SZIK said:

For 2018-2019, out of 190k only 47825 visas are allocated for partner visa applicants. My question is Does the immigration follow fiscal or calender year? And is there a way to now how many have been granter so far this year?  

Any idea!

The numbers are all for the fiscal year. I'm not sure where to find live statistics of visas being granted. Migration agents seem to have access to some of that information. There are a lot of publicly available reports for previous years though:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/reports-publications/research-statistics/statistics/live-in-australia/migration-programme

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/reports-publications/research-statistics/statistics/live-in-australia/country-profiles/pakistan

40 minutes ago, SZIK said:

If they have asked for it just upload it to sponser and applicant’s accounts. I had submitted both 40/47Sp. Form 40 should be uploaded to sponser’s accound and 47SP TO THE APPLICANT’s account. But you can upload them to both account it wont hurt. 

The email I received doesn't asking for Form 40SP but when I login in my IMMI account it is showing option to upload Form 40SP. 

@SZIK You suggestion make sense, however should I fill the form all over again? or just download my application and upload it? 

26 minutes ago, Jibran khan said:
  • Partner (subclasses 309/100 and 820/801) visas cannot be capped.

By legislation they can't be capped but the "planning level" for Partner visas is 47,825 per year. Trust me they won't grant more visas than this number. In fact, the immigration department under the current government will do whatever they want. The department only approved about 165K visas last year even though the cabinet had set a planning level of 190K total visas. This has been an unprecedented move and one done deliberately to appease the right-wing vote bank. Have a look at what this former executive of the Immigration department has to say about the current situation: http://insidestory.org.au/immigration-policy-by-stealth/

Edited by Andy_

On 26/07/2018 at 14:30, MrsHzp said:

It’s global not specific to Pakistan not sure about two years but make sure u hv all documentation submitted in first go 

hv u received any messages or calls yet? 

I applied in June 2018 got biometrics and health assessment done aswell now in the waiting period just like u 

No, just like you I had only my biometric and health cleared. No messages or calls received.  

20 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

The email I received doesn't asking for Form 40SP but when I login in my IMMI account it is showing option to upload Form 40SP. 

@SZIK You suggestion make sense, however should I fill the form all over again? or just download my application and upload it? 

I filled the Pdf form before printing them, printed filled form, signed it and uploaded to immi account.

9 hours ago, aiena.ar said:

One of my family member applied for family sponsored visit visa after applying spouse visa but it was rejected. And yes they take the interview also. And they contacted after 3 months of applying the visit visa and refused the visa. 

Can you tell the reason why it was rejected please?

5 minutes ago, aiena.ar said:

They said  that you will not come back due to economic crisis of Pakistan and also you have more opportunities there in Australia etc etc. They usually do not grant visit visas to Pakistani applicants.

But they shouldn't think like that as your partner visa is still processing and no one will overstay a visiting visa while waiting on partner visa because everyone know their partners visa won't grand if u overstay a visiting visa