Guest pakistan

I would advise not to get too obsessed with these processing times. They get updated every month and it's entirely possible they could come down in the next few months. Also, these times are global averages and are not always true for a particular country. So far we're seeing a majority of Pakistani applicants being processed within 12 months, so keep your hopes up ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

I would advise not to get too obsessed with these processing times. They get updated every month and it's entirely possible they could come down in the next few months. Also, these times are global averages and are not always true for a particular country. So far we're seeing a majority of Pakistani applicants being processed within 12 months, so keep your hopes up ?

I swear it’s just been a matter of good profile and maintaining it from time to time . I hope every word you’re saying comes true for many of us here as it does get on the nerves ?

16 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Thank you so much 

I hv lodged it without an assistance but I didn’t receive a request for medical however I did filled an online consent and then an emedical was generated which I took along with time for health assessment .

i did got late to do my biometrics as I missed out on that notification in the messages bar

Let’s hope someone else is in the Same boat as me 

It's okay that is how you book for medical, just that some people advise to do it after a few months since the results are valid for a year and if the processing goes beyond that, then you might need to get it done again. Otherwise all good.

Also I had a query  regarding the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button, since we have to keep updating information after every 3 months, when are supposed to click it? And if we do can we still keep uploading documents?

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, AZS said:

It's okay that is how you book for medical, just that some people advise to do it after a few months since the results are valid for a year and if the processing goes beyond that, then you might need to get it done again. Otherwise all good.

Also I had a query  regarding the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button, since we have to keep updating information after every 3 months, when are supposed to click it? And if we do can we still keep uploading documents?

Don't worry about clicking that button. The Case Officer will ask you for documents if they feel you have left something out. Even if you have already clicked that button, feel free to upload more documents whenever you want.

6 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Don't worry about clicking that button. The Case Officer will ask you for documents if they feel you have left something out. Even if you have already clicked that button, feel free to upload more documents whenever you want.

Do we need to fill out the form 1221 ?

5 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Do we need to fill out the form 1221 ?

Form 1221 is not required. Form 80 is also not required for most female applicants. If the CO wants you to fill any of these, they will let you know.

Just wondering - where did you read that Form 1221 is required?

1 minute ago, Andy_ said:

Form 1221 is not required. Form 80 is also not required for most female applicants. If the CO wants you to fill any of these, they will let you know.

? Its in the section where I am uploading my documents . Was just wondering . Also that my application says being currently assessed and requires additional supporting documents so thought this form is the additional particulars form . I don’t know if they r asking for this 

Just now, MrsHzp said:

? Its in the section where I am uploading my documents . Was just wondering . Also that my application says being currently assessed and requires additional supporting documents so thought this form is the additional particulars form . I don’t know if they r asking for this 

4 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

They haven’t mentioned specifically about this form though but what more can be my supporting documents I am just curious 

There's many documents/forms listed under the "Recommended" section, many of which are not required. My (highly reputable) agent told me a couple of months ago that Form 80 is not required unless asked. I have never heard of anyone being asked for 1221 either, unless it's a brand new requirement only introduced last month.

As a general rule, the Case Officers are quite cooperative and they provide you a checklist of missing documents when they first look at your application. So don't worry if you miss a document or two, nothing to worry about.

You can better know about the documents required by visiting VFS global's website. Form 80 is not required for female applicants (i did not submit form 80 nor the CO asked for it and also my sis in law did not do so) the only forms that we submitted were 40sp, 47sp and form 54 (family composition)

2 hours ago, Andy_ said:

There's many documents/forms listed under the "Recommended" section, many of which are not required. My (highly reputable) agent told me a couple of months ago that Form 80 is not required unless asked. I have never heard of anyone being asked for 1221 either, unless it's a brand new requirement only introduced last month.

As a general rule, the Case Officers are quite cooperative and they provide you a checklist of missing documents when they first look at your application. So don't worry if you miss a document or two, nothing to worry about.

Oh ok thank you

1 hour ago, Ssalman said:

You can better know about the documents required by visiting VFS global's website. Form 80 is not required for female applicants (i did not submit form 80 nor the CO asked for it and also my sis in law did not do so) the only forms that we submitted were 40sp, 47sp and form 54 (family composition)

Got it thank you 

all the best in Australia ?

Hi Everyone

I've recently submitted my application from the UK. Having read through this forum, I've clocked that someone has mentioned a "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button? When I have uploaded my documents, they are just sat there on my account so I assumed they are visible to a CO when they come to review it, I can't see the mentioned button. Am I missing something...?

Thanks ?

Lotty

16 minutes ago, LottyC said:

Hi Everyone

I've recently submitted my application from the UK. Having read through this forum, I've clocked that someone has mentioned a "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button? When I have uploaded my documents, they are just sat there on my account so I assumed they are visible to a CO when they come to review it, I can't see the mentioned button. Am I missing something...?

Thanks ?

Lotty

Hey there 

it’s right at the end of the section of attach documents 

i am sure u do have it 

upload everything from your end first and then press it though someone mentioned up there that you can upload further despite approving 

56 minutes ago, LottyC said:

Hi Everyone

Thanks ?

Lotty

Hey Lotty,

I recently applied from the UK too and have been reading up on some of the forum chatter.

I don't appear to have this button either if it makes you feel any better!

On 19/07/2018 at 13:43, Hido said:

Hi there , yes l saw too , it is too long, l applied in August 2017 , l don’t know does it effect us too or not ? Is itfor new application? Does anyone have any idea about that ?   

I have just checked the department's website and they are hiring visa processing officers for 1 year across Australia. There are easily hundreds of jobs that have been advertised and now closed. My friend has also applied and he is progressing in the application. My understanding is that these times will come down in the next 3 months down to 18 months or less inshallah. No need to stress at this point in time.