Guest pakistan

10 minutes ago, Isbah said:

I applied my 309 visa in May2018. And today 18th July the processing time has been changed(as shown in homeaffairs website )

Can anyone confirm will the previous time apply on my application. Or the new one?

Interesting; mine has not changed.  This might just be a case of not yet updated.

9 minutes ago, Isbah said:

I applied my 309 visa in May2018. And today 18th July the processing time has been changed(as shown in homeaffairs website )

Can anyone confirm will the previous time apply on my application. Or the new one?

Your application won't be processed according to the times they had in May 2018.

The times on the website are based on the department's latest statistics. They are not bound to process your application based on these times. They can take anywhere between 4 weeks (as we see for UK applicants) to 26 months or more. These statistics could change for the better or for worse in the near future and all applications under progress might be affected..

Hello everyone. I have been a silent reader of this forum and it has helped me a lot. But I am losing patience after seeing the new timelines which they updated today on their website. 

Has anyone seen the new timeline?? 21 to 26 months 

DOL: 25th November 2017

10 hours ago, aiena.ar said:

Hello everyone. I have been a silent reader of this forum and it has helped me a lot. But I am losing patience after seeing the new timelines which they updated today on their website. 

Hi there , yes l saw too , it is too long, l applied in August 2017 , l don’t know does it effect us too or not ? Is itfor new application? Does anyone have any idea about that ?   

21 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Interesting; mine has not changed.  This might just be a case of not yet updated.

Mine has changed it’s now 21-26 months 

sucks though 

I logded mine on 7th June 2018 

i did my biometrics 11-07-2018 and health assessment 18-07-2018

21 hours ago, Isbah said:

I hope they don’t put us under the new timeline but it does show an update on my application aswell 21-26months 

Alhamdulillah got my visa grant

Timeline is

DOL: 15th sep 2017

Documents checklist sent by AHC: 15th May 2018

Date of medical check: 8th may 2018

DOI: 25th June 2018

Further documents requested same day and submitted on 27th june.

DOG: 19th july 2018

Alhamdulillah ?

2 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Timeline is

Alhamdulillah ?

Congratulations!!!!

can u please list down ur checklist 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Timeline is

Alhamdulillah ?

Awesome, congrats! Enjoy your life in Australia.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Timeline is

Alhamdulillah ?

Awesome. Congratulations. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ssalman said:

Thank you everyone 

Hey can u please help me out 

we submitted it ourselves and a month later I realised of a notification of biometrics collections and right away booked it . My application still says to attach documents and my health assessment is under progress . I hope I hvnt done anything wrong in this procedure . I did not receive any message to get my health assessment it just showed up in the section of Action Required in immiaccount I m so worried can u please help 

1 hour ago, Ssalman said:

Timeline is

Alhamdulillah ?

Congratulations.

18 hours ago, aiena.ar said:

My DOL IS June 2018

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Hey can u please help me out 

we submitted it ourselves and a month later I realised of a notification of biometrics collections and right away booked it . My application still says to attach documents and my health assessment is under progress . I hope I hvnt done anything wrong in this procedure . I did not receive any message to get my health assessment it just showed up in the section of Action Required in immiaccount I m so worried can u please help 

I would really love to help but as i submitted paper based application and without any agent's assistance, i don't know much about online system and immi account thing. I had my biometrics same day when i submitted my application at the VAC  and for medical check i got the request letter attached with an email.

8 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

I would really love to help but as i submitted paper based application and without any agent's assistance, i don't know much about online system and immi account thing. I had my biometrics same day when i submitted my application at the VAC  and for medical check i got the request letter attached with an email.

Thank you so much 

I hv lodged it without an assistance but I didn’t receive a request for medical however I did filled an online consent and then an emedical was generated which I took along with time for health assessment .

i did got late to do my biometrics as I missed out on that notification in the messages bar

Let’s hope someone else is in the Same boat as me 

About delaying the biometrics my sister in law did the same.. infact she realised after 8 months when they requested for further documents that she had not done the biometrics. She had applied on 11 th May 2017 and got the biometrics request the same day and missed that email and then did biometrics after 8 months and there was no issue for her. She got her visa grant in about 9.5 months. 

So I hope everything works out fine for you too. 

On 19/07/2018 at 02:57, aiena.ar said:

don't worry, most of the application from Pakistan is currently taking on average 12 months. Keep collecting and uploading evidences after every  three months at least. 

Asalam Alaikum All ! Happy to know that 309 taking on average 12 months from Pakistan. The Department is further tightening the annual intake of permanent immigrants which is the reason of increasing the waiting times on various visas including family classes. I have lodged a complete application online in May this year excluding medical and police checks. I was just wondering when is the suitable time to provide medical and police checks and how long are they valid for? my Advise to all who are waiting and new applicants- keep collecting and keep updating evidences after every couple of months as many as possible

9 hours ago, aiena.ar said:

About delaying the biometrics my sister in law did the same.. infact she realised after 8 months when they requested for further documents that she had not done the biometrics. She had applied on 11 th May 2017 and got the biometrics request the same day and missed that email and then did biometrics after 8 months and there was no issue for her. She got her visa grant in about 9.5 months. 

So I hope everything works out fine for you too. 

Thanks a lot this is a relief you have no idea how you have helped may everyone here gets their grants soon this is really stressful 

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

Asalam Alaikum All ! Happy to know that 309 taking on average 12 months from Pakistan. The Department is further tightening the annual intake of permanent immigrants which is the reason of increasing the waiting times on various visas including family classes. I have lodged a complete application online in May this year excluding medical and police checks. I was just wondering when is the suitable time to provide medical and police checks and how long are they valid for? my Advise to all who are waiting and new applicants- keep collecting and keep updating evidences after every couple of months as many as possible

Get your medical appointment from IOM Pakistan as in the action required section it does mention health assessment which means you need to get it done before you approve all your documentation uploaded I have done the same I am waiting on for my medical results to upload I hope this helps you feel free to contact further 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

Get the police checks done 

both sponsor and applicant . I got mine done from here Pakistan and my husband got his via AFP we both uploaded our files as soon as we received I have been following my case for past 1.5 months I do upload my relationship updates from time to time i also upload the chat history and anything that me and my husband plans for the family we wish to hear a good news soon hope I helped u in this regard please make a dua for me 

• Like 1