Guest pakistan

On 09/07/2018 at 10:33, musmanasghar said:

It was due to some misunderstanding, Delegate misunderstood some details related to my previous marriage so rather than asking for clarification, she just refused visa application. 

Congratulations @musmanasghar for getting visa. 

Could you please share what misunderstanding it was? As I was divorced too but I never lodged partner visa for my ex-wife. So I think there should be no complexities. My DOL: Feb 2018.

Also, I see your total turnover time is over 2 years which includes one year time as well for AAT (which you did after rejection). This all looks quite painful time.

Edited by Lilly23

3 hours ago, musmanasghar said:

If you can share the effective date of divorce as on your Divorce certificate (Issued by NADRA through Union Council) and your current Marriage date then It would be simple for me to explain. In my case it is a looong story ....

hey mate

sorry to hijack ur posts guys , i have the same issue here unfortunately , got nikah only done on 20-jan-2018 and then filed my x-wife visa(309) on 20-feb-2018 and then also filed her 600 visit visa on 25-feb-2018 , but she demanded divoced due to her reasons. NADRA divorce cert issued on 30-march-2018. Both 309 and 600 Visa application withdrawn successfully(no visa grants for Spouse or VIsit visas). It was an arrange marriage only nikah done and no rukhsati.

To move forward I have just been engaged to my fiancee in May-2018 and plan marriage in Jan-2019 and then file her 309 and 600 , any potential issues? anything to be careful of? please any sugesstions. I just want her application;once loged; to go thru smoothly.

Appreciate feedback - Thanks

Edited by saleemk

25 minutes ago, saleemk said:

hey mate

sorry to hijack ur posts guys , i have the same issue here unfortunately , got nikah only done on 20-jan-2018 and then filed my x-wife visa(309) on 20-feb-2018 and then also filed her 600 visit visa on 25-feb-2018 , but she demanded divoced due to her reasons. NADRA divorce cert issued on 30-march-2018. Both 309 and 600 Visa application withdrawn successfully(no visa grants for Spouse or VIsit visas). It was an arrange marriage only nikah done and no rukhsati.

To move forward I have just been engaged to my fiancee in May-2018 and plan marriage in Jan-2019 and then file her 309 and 600 , any potential issues? anything to be careful of? please any sugesstions. I just want her application;once loged; to go thru smoothly.

Appreciate feedback - Thanks

You would be fine,  as long as Divorce effective date and new Nikah dates are not overlapping. you should be good,

1 hour ago, musmanasghar said:

You would be fine,  as long as Divorce effective date and new Nikah dates are not overlapping. you should be good,

thanks man

any complexity? like case being delayed etc for my 2nd spouse? do i need to get it done thru a migration agent? or it shud be OK as per normal procedure/times?

thanks

46 minutes ago, saleemk said:

thanks man

any complexity? like case being delayed etc for my 2nd spouse? do i need to get it done thru a migration agent? or it shud be OK as per normal procedure/times?

thanks

Hey guys Any inteview or grant recently?

16 hours ago, musmanasghar said:

If you can share the effective date of divorce as on your Divorce certificate (Issued by NADRA through Union Council) and your current Marriage date then It would be simple for me to explain. In my case it is a looong story ....

@musmanasghar My 2nd marriage date is 3 AUG 2017 (Same on NADRA Marriage Certificate).

Whereas below dates are mentioned on my NADRA divorce certificate.

Date of Notice of Divorce: 9 MAY 2016

Date of Failure of Conciliation: 9 MAY 2016

Date of Effectiveness of Divorce: 9 MAY 2016

Entry Date: 27 July 2017

Issue Date: 1 AUG 2017

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

@musmanasghar My 2nd marriage date is 3 AUG 2017 (Same on NADRA Marriage Certificate).

Whereas below dates are mentioned on my NADRA divorce certificate.

Date of Notice of Divorce: 9 MAY 2016

Date of Failure of Conciliation: 9 MAY 2016

Date of Effectiveness of Divorce: 9 MAY 2016

Entry Date: 27 July 2017

Issue Date: 1 AUG 2017

You would be Fine ?

6 hours ago, saleemk said:

thanks man

thanks

any thoughts on my case mates?

Edited by saleemk

Applied on 12 June 2017

Healthy medical request 13 June 2017

Interview still waiting

Granted waiting

I wonder if anyone has their visa granted at this time it has been 13 month waiting and still not hear anything yet especially we got 4 kids under six any help please

Hi, anyone here who applied for the family sponsored visit visa for their spouses, kindly answer the following queries:

1. Family Registration Certificate for the applicant should be submitted by birth, by marriage or both?

2. How to prove that the applicant has incentive to return to the country of residence after the visa has expired?

1 hour ago, Falcon11 said:

Got a golden email today. 

Timeline is below:

DOL: 09-10-2017 (all docs uploaded upfront)

Further documents requested: 07-06-2018

DOI: 09-07-2018

visa Grant: 16-07-2018

Congratulations so happy for you 

4 hours ago, Falcon11 said:

Timeline is below:

Awseome news. Congratulations. Whats you date of entry?

16 hours ago, Falcon11 said:

Timeline is below:

Congratulations ?  What did they ask you in your interview?