Guest pakistan

14 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

After interview call we received an email requesting statement regarding rukhsati and photographs of rukhsati ceremony.

PS: we had our rukhsati ceremony just 3 days before interview, about which we had informed the interviewer during interview.

Hi Ahmed,

have you mentioned yourself regarding ruksati and valima ceremony or the interviewver asked by him/her self?

and when you mentioned this, what was the tone of interviewver +ve or -ve?

thanks in advance..

2 hours ago, Falcon11 said:

Hi Ahmed,

have you mentioned yourself regarding ruksati and valima ceremony or the interviewver asked by him/her self?

and when you mentioned this, what was the tone of interviewver +ve or -ve?

thanks in advance..

The interviewer had asked explicitly whether rukhsati is performed or not.

The tone of interviewer was positive troughout the interview.

3 minutes ago, AZS said:

Did you mention in your relationship statement that you just had Nikkah and no rukhsati and Valima?

We did not specifically mention it. However in application we mentioned that after marriage ceremony my wife decided to stay at her parents’ home because I had to travel to australia immidiately after our marriage to join my new job.

@Ahmed Hassan Brother could you please tell if you've provided or asked by CO for:

1) Translated copy of URDU Nikah Nama in English (apart from NADRA certificate)

2) To provide 2 proof of relationship statements from two close family members (this is different from the 2 reference letters of PR/AU Citizen with Form 888)

3) Since your lodgement of application (Oct 2017) until your interview (June 2018), did you follow up with CO or called immigration here in AUS for followup?

Kind regards

And Good Luck with your application.

2 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

@Ahmed Hassan Brother could you please tell if you've provided or asked by CO for:

1) Translated copy of URDU Nikah Nama in English (apart from NADRA certificate)

2) To provide 2 proof of relationship statements from two close family members (this is different from the 2 reference letters of PR/AU Citizen with Form 888)

3) Since your lodgement of application (Oct 2017) until your interview (June 2018), did you follow up with CO or called immigration here in AUS for followup?

Kind regards

And Good Luck with your application.

hi,

1) translated copy of urdu nikah nama was requested as part of doc checklist that we received before interview and we provided that before interview

2) yes, proof of relationship statement by friends and family in pakistan was also mentioned in doc checklist. We had provided that at the time of lodgement

3) after lodgement on sep 17, first contact was from AHC islamabad regarding doc checklist on 17 may 2018. and then interview on 25 june 2018. We didn’t contact immi dept in between because immi dept does not reply on visa status.

On 12/06/2018 at 23:12, P K said:

Hi garry have u complained to feedback unit? Because the expected time has exceeded

On 12/06/2018 at 23:12, P K said:

Hi garry have u complained to feedback unit? Because the expected time has exceeded

It’s same with husband’s file too... nothing heard till now it’s been 17 months  

18 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

hi,

1) translated copy of urdu nikah nama was requested as part of doc checklist that we received before interview and we provided that before interview

2) yes, proof of relationship statement by friends and family in pakistan was also mentioned in doc checklist. We had provided that at the time of lodgement

3) after lodgement on sep 17, first contact was from AHC islamabad regarding doc checklist on 17 may 2018. and then interview on 25 june 2018. We didn’t contact immi dept in between because immi dept does not reply on visa status.

@Ahmed Hassan Brother thank you for your response. Really appreciate. Can you please share the check list sent to you by AHC Islamabad? It will definitely help in preparing in advance for interview pre/post requisites. I've submitted my wife's application in Feb 2018. 

Kind regards

Edited by Lilly23

7 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

@Ahmed Hassan Brother thank you for your response. Really appreciate. Can you please share the check list sent to you by AHC Islamabad? It will definitely help in preparing in advance for interview pre/post requisites. I've submitted my wife's application in Feb 2018. 

Kind regards

doc checklist is attached with below post

Hi all,

I've gone through AHC Islamabad checklist for partner visa 309. I've few questions and will appreciate if somebody could reply to these.

I'm the sponsor and my wife is applicant. DOL: is 24 Feb 2018 via immiAccount. 

Checklist questions:

1) NADRA birth certificate issued by Union Council

Question: My wife does not have her birth certificate so as a proof of DOB we've provided her NIC and Passort. Is that enough or shall we try to get her NADRA birth certificate?

2) Current and valid polio vaccination certificate

Question: Where to do polio vaccination in Karachi? Is there any authorized centers by DIBP?

3) Written and signed relationship statement (how and when relationship started, how marriage ceremony was solemnized, describe how financially and emotionally supporting each other, how relationship developed after wedding and what are couple’s future plans) – there is no sample for this statement it can be provided on normal affidavit.
Question: We've already provided these in details when we uploaded 47SP(applicant) and 40SP(sponsor) forms via immiAccount. To be precise, we provided below details:

• A) financial aspects of the relationship
  • B) nature of the household.
  • C) social aspects of the relationship.
  • D) nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.
  • E) development of the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor.

Do we need to provide again? If yes, then it must be handwritten or we can type on affidavit and sign it?"

4) Details of immigration history (if visited any countries or if applied for any country’s visa in past 10 years)

Question: My wife (applicant) never applied for immigration for any country before. Only she visited one country on visit visa for 14 days. We already mentioned this in her 47SP form. So do we provide again here?

5) Form 54 for family composition

Question: We already provided our family details in form 47SP and 40SP. Do we need to provide again in Form 54?

6) 2x statutory declaration forms from two declarants from Pakistan with copy of their CNIC or passport. (please note that English translation should be provided with Urdu CNIC)

Question: We provided this in form 888 from two Australian Citizens. Do we provide them again from two more references in Pakistan? 

7) Please makes sure that applicant has provided biometrics, if not please generate request from online IMMI account.
Question: Applicant has done Biometrics 3 months ago in VFS Gloabal Office in Karachi but the result is not reflected in immiAccount. Should we follow up with VFS Global on this?

8 Medicals
Question: We haven't done her medicals yet. Shall we do now or wait for Case Officer's request for medicals?

Kind regards.

Edited by Lilly23

36 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi all,

I've gone through AHC Islamabad checklist for partner visa 309. I've few questions and will appreciate if somebody could reply to these.

I'm the sponsor and my wife is applicant. DOL: is 24 Feb 2018 via immiAccount. 

Checklist questions:

1) NADRA birth certificate issued by Union Council

Question: My wife does not have her birth certificate so as a proof of DOB we've provided her NIC and Passort. Is that enough or shall we try to get her NADRA birth certificate?

2) Current and valid polio vaccination certificate

Question: Where to do polio vaccination in Karachi? Is there any authorized centers by DIBP?

3) Written and signed relationship statement (how and when relationship started, how marriage ceremony was solemnized, describe how financially and emotionally supporting each other, how relationship developed after wedding and what are couple’s future plans) – there is no sample for this statement it can be provided on normal affidavit.
Question: We've already provided these in details when we uploaded 47SP(applicant) and 40SP(sponsor) forms via immiAccount. To be precise, we provided below details:

• A) financial aspects of the relationship
  • B) nature of the household.
  • C) social aspects of the relationship.
  • D) nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.
  • E) development of the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor.

Do we need to provide again? If yes, then it must be handwritten or we can type on affidavit and sign it?"

4) Details of immigration history (if visited any countries or if applied for any country’s visa in past 10 years)

Question: My wife (applicant) never applied for immigration for any country before. Only she visited one country on visit visa for 14 days. We already mentioned this in her 47SP form. So do we provide again here?

5) Form 54 for family composition

Question: We already provided our family details in form 47SP and 40SP. Do we need to provide again in Form 54?

6) 2x statutory declaration forms from two declarants from Pakistan with copy of their CNIC or passport. (please note that English translation should be provided with Urdu CNIC)

Question: We provided this in form 888 from two Australian Citizens. Do we provide them again from two more references in Pakistan? 

7) Please makes sure that applicant has provided biometrics, if not please generate request from online IMMI account.
Question: Applicant has done Biometrics 3 months ago in VFS Gloabal Office in Karachi but the result is not reflected in immiAccount. Should we follow up with VFS Global on this?

8 Medicals
Question: We haven't done her medicals yet. Shall we do now or wait for Case Officer's request for medicals?

Kind regards.

Hi,

1) NIC and passport are not enough. The case officer will most probably ask you for an English birth certificate from NADRA. This is applied through the Union Council in your local area.

2) Polio Vaccinations can be done from any hospital or medical centres. From my knowledge, DIBP don't have specific authorised centres. 

3) From my experience, it would be better for your supporting evidence if you and your wife wrote individual letters/affidavits addressing each of those points in detail. Yes, it can be hand written and signed. Also in the letter address how and where you met. Make sure both yours and your spouse's letter match in details. Case office will read it and ask questions from the letters in the interview.

4) If you are filling out the digital versions of forms 47SP and 40SP you will still need to write everything as you have for the forms.

5) They will require evidence for your family composition. We provided Family Registration Certificate from NADRA for proof of family tree. This is more than enough.

6) Forms 888 are for Aussie residents/citizens. They require 2x separate witness statements these days from Pakistan.  Ask 2 people to fill out the forms who know both you and your partner, who know of the relationship (maybe attended the wedding) and make sure they write why they think your relationship is genuine. You can buy the statutory declaration forms from any printer/photocopier shops in Karachi. Get them to fill it out with the details and sign it. Then get it stamped and certified by one of the by a Judicial representative who usually sit outside these shops.

7) From what I remember, they don't upload much detail of the biometrics. They automatically send the data to DIBP once it's done. 

8)That is your decision. My wife did her medicals 3 weeks after application submission. Don't wait too long. Why wait for the Case Officer to request it which will delay your process for no reason. You would want to make sure that when the officer assess the application, they have all the documents ready, otherwise you will go back and forth for a while.

Hope that helped!!

Edited by arham786

6 minutes ago, arham786 said:

Hi,

1) NIC and passport are not enough. The case officer will most probably ask you for an English birth certificate from NADRA. This is applied through the Union Council in your local area.

2) Polio Vaccinations can be done from any hospital or medical centres. From my knowledge, DIBP don't have specific authorised centres. 

3) From my experience, it would be better for your supporting evidence if you and your wife wrote individual letters/affidavits addressing each of those points in detail. Yes, it can be hand written and signed. Also in the letter address how and where you met. Make sure both yours and your spouse's letter match in details. Case office will read it and ask questions from the letters in the interview.

4) If you are filling out the digital versions of forms 47SP and 40SP you will still need to write everything as you have for the forms.

5) They will require evidence for your family composition. We provided Family Registration Certificate from NADRA for proof of family tree. This is more than enough.

6) Forms 888 are for Aussie residents/citizens. They require 2x separate witness statements these days from Pakistan.  Ask 2 people to fill out the forms who know both you and your partner, who know of the relationship (maybe attended the wedding) and make sure they write why they think your relationship is genuine. You can buy the statutory declaration forms from any printer/photocopier shops in Karachi. Get them to fill it out with the details and sign it. Then get it stamped and certified by one of the by a Judicial representative who usually sit outside these shops.

7) From what I remember, they don't upload much detail of the biometrics. They automatically send the data to DIBP once it's done. 

8)That is your decision. My wife did her medicals 3 weeks after application submission. Don't wait too long. Why wait for the Case Officer to request it which will delay your process for no reason. You would want to make sure that when the officer assess the application, they have all the documents ready, otherwise you will go back and forth for a while.

Hope that helped!!

I would suggest to go for medicals after 6-7 months of lodgment, because the validity of medical is 1 year and if visa application takes longer than 1 year, you will have to do the medical again which would be a waste of time and money.

Edited by Ahmed Hassan

Thank you @arham786 for your detailed response. It really helped.

All points are clear except few.

2) For polio vaccination, I'll try to find on DIBP website. Otherwise I think it can be done from hospital like Agha Khan Karachi. What you say?

3) supporting evidence: As I understand from AHC Islamabad checklist, these details can be provided on normal affidavit. Don't you think that there isn't enough space in affidavit specially if one is writing by hand? (as handwriting takes more space than a typewriter)

6) 2x separate witness statements: How about one from my wife's younger brother and one from my elder sister? Does relationship of witnesses matters?

8: Medical: Thank you @Ahmed Hassan for your feedback. I agree with this as well. We will probably do them next month which will be the 5th month. Actually we can't delay as other engagements will be there in future.  

Finally if you or anyone can tell me from where English translation of Urdu Nikah Nama can be done in Karachi?

Kind regards.

Edited by Lilly23

1 hour ago, Saadc said:

Do you have to complete the printed copies of the forms and upload them as well? We have only filled in the digital forms in our immiaccount. 

We also uploaded digital copies except Form 888 which needs to be singed by witnesses and upload scan copies (same for any other form which needs signature, like Form 54)

On 29/06/2018 at 12:27, Lilly23 said:

Thank you @arham786 for your detailed response. It really helped.

All points are clear except few.

2) For polio vaccination, I'll try to find on DIBP website. Otherwise I think it can be done from hospital like Agha Khan Karachi. What you say?

3) supporting evidence: As I understand from AHC Islamabad checklist, these details can be provided on normal affidavit. Don't you think that there isn't enough space in affidavit specially if one is writing by hand? (as handwriting takes more space than a typewriter)

6) 2x separate witness statements: How about one from my wife's younger brother and one from my elder sister? Does relationship of witnesses matters?

8: Medical: Thank you @Ahmed Hassan for your feedback. I agree with this as well. We will probably do them next month which will be the 5th month. Actually we can't delay as other engagements will be there in future.  

Finally if you or anyone can tell me from where English translation of Urdu Nikah Nama can be done in Karachi?

Kind regards.

I can help with these questions.

2) In Islamabad/Rwp, it can only be done by designated government hospitals. The authorised hospital must issue you a WHO approved vaccination card (yellow in colour) as proof of polio vaccination. A plain certificate on paper is not acceptable.

3) These don't even need to be affidavits. Statements written on normal paper and signed at the bottom are enough. I, and 10 odd friends of mine who went through this process, typed and printed our statements (1-2 pages) and signed them. My migration agent advised me to do the same.

6) I think statements from your and your wife's siblings should suffice but it would be safer if you include 1 or 2 statements from cousins/aunts/relatives/friends etc. My agent advised me to submit 3-4 statements instead of 2.

Translation of Urdu Nikah nama into English can be easily done at your local kachehri. If you don't know where one is in Karachi, ask around. Once you're in the kachehri, you will find dozens of translation agents just sitting in the streets who have templates ready for such translations. Let them know that you need this for a visa - they'll know the relevant stamps and signatures to get. Shouldn't cost you more than a few hundred rupees.

48 minutes ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

by the way what additional docs were requested from you after interview ?

I forgot to send my polio vaccination certificate before, so the CO asked for that and at the time of lodgment we submitted 2016 version of forms 4psp and 47sp... CO requested to send forms designed in 2017. We sent the requested docs very next day.... and now hope to get the visa soon insha Allah

1 hour ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Same here. We also submitted the requested docs and got acknowledgement. Waiting for grant now In Sha Allah

In the acknowledgnent mail have they mentioned that the  Visa Officer has been notified and is working on your application??