Guest pakistan

On 24/05/2018 at 12:47, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi Everyone, 

I applied for AFP police certificate and after some days on 7 may I got their email that police check is completed and the certificate will be dispatched on next business day and will be delivered in 3-7 business days. after 10 business days when I didn’t receive it, I called again and they said okay we will dispatch another copy and I am again on a wait of 3-7 busiess days.

Usually how long does it take to receive the certificate after it has been dispatched by AFP??

PS: The delivery address is locally within Australia.

Regards.

Ask for PDF in email. you will get it by next day. I got my mine in PDF next day and hardcopy in 4-5days  mail.

5 hours ago, Amad said:

Hello everyone, why this place has gone so quiet, no one even replying to the ques

Sorry amad, yea u r right i have been waiting for my grant since three months now, after my interview and all add documents submitted but no response till now i think people r just getting tired of this visa grant drama and prefer to stay behind Allah until they r granted... May Allah help all of us about our grant soon 

2 hours ago, sasasasa said:

@amad bro,sorry for that,actually one of my friend had  been advised that they were in the final decision queue ,but the grant was 5 months after that so i think it take some time to be granted even if you are in the final queue ?dou think so ?

that's alright bro,  but I think only the complicated files takes that long for visa grant, most of the people here got there visas in about two months time.

do yu have any complications with yur visa? Where did yu apply from? 

1 hour ago, Fatim said:

Sorry amad, yea u r right i have been waiting for my grant since three months now, after my interview and all add documents submitted but no response till now i think people r just getting tired of this visa grant drama and prefer to stay behind Allah until they r granted... May Allah help all of us about our grant soon 

Yeh Fatim i can understand it's taking quite long after yur interview did yu try asking yur Co? n specially the ending time is more depressing, yeh we all have believe on Allah i hope he definitely have always something positive n good for us in patience but at the same time try to keep connected to each other it definitely gives loads of hope n stress free time

Sorry where did yu apply from? 

4 hours ago, Amad said:

@Fatim if yu don't mind can yu plz share yur visa details

DOL

DOM

DOI 

thanks 

DOL: 24th june 2017

Medical: 10 oct 2017

DOI at AHC in Ghana: 8th march 2018

additional doc my daughter birth certificate she is only 9 months: 19th march 2018

my daughter medical: 21st April 2018 

i applied from guinea my husband is the sponsor, may be it taking too long becoz i applied from Africa or maybe my baby is included  

5 hours ago, Amad said:

@Fatim if yu don't mind can yu plz share yur visa details

DOL

DOM

DOI 

thanks 

We ask my lawyer she is a MARA agent ans she said we should wait till the 12th months is completed which is next month if there is still no outcome so we can take it to court  and my police clearance will expired next month too on 23th june i guess they will ask for another report, becoz police clearance is only valid for 12 months i guess if i am not mistaking 

@Amad DoL : 7th sep 2017
                    DoI : 15th jan 2018
they asked for my police and medical clearance with some extra info on that date which i provided on 22nd jan 2018 .Now it has been for almost over 4 months no news from them getting really frustrated? .

hi, 

i applied my wife 309 visa on 8th jan 2017 

done medical in feb 2017

got 1st visit visa entry 14 june 2017 for 3 months

got 2nd visit visa entry in october 2017 for 3 months

requsted doc 1st dec 2017

provided in 3 weeks time

exit australia on 25 jan 2018

complaint immigration department australia regarding delay of my application in april 2018

got interview call on 1st may 2018 after that no news

its been 17 months now  but no news 

any suggestions ?

6 hours ago, kmajeed said:

Hi, can anyone clear that which Family Registration Certificate FRC (NADRA) is required for partner visa, e.g. husband with wife or separately from their families or all of them.

TIA

DOL: 10.05.2018

Hunband and wife are a single family unit, but i have uploaded both 

1. My parents FRC (parrents and sibling)

2. In laws FRC (my wife, her parents and siblings)

3. Me and my wife as a single family. 

Doesnt hurt to upload them all. I added all three of them in one PDF and upload.

Edited by SZIK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, P K said:

hi, 

done medical in feb 2017

provided in 3 weeks time

complaint immigration department australia regarding delay of my application in april 2018

any suggestions ?

My friend had a similar situation. I think, when someone has a spouse in australia on visit visa immigration tends to take longer time than usual to finalize the application. 

10 hours ago, P K said:

hi, 

done medical in feb 2017

provided in 3 weeks time

any suggestions ?

I guess the best you can do is to email/call the AHC with regular intervals to keep your case fresh in their mind metaphorically speaking.

Can I ask you how did you manage to obtain two visit visas for your wife? It's not very common for Pakistani applicants to get visit visas so I'm curious. Did she apply for family-sponsored tourist visas? Did she get No Further Stay condition on both her visas?

9 hours ago, Andy_ said:

I guess the best you can do is to email/call the AHC with regular intervals to keep your case fresh in their mind metaphorically speaking.

Can I ask you how did you manage to obtain two visit visas for your wife? It's not very common for Pakistani applicants to get visit visas so I'm curious. Did she apply for family-sponsored tourist visas? Did she get No Further Stay condition on both her visas?

19 hours ago, P K said:

hi, 

done medical in feb 2017

provided in 3 weeks time

any suggestions ?

Did yours extended her visa while in Australia? Because if you do they might cancelled all visa she's holding just call them and ask or email them 

• Like 1

Hi ,

In form 54 Family composition one, the last column asks for the date of previous visits to Australia. If my spouse is in Australia on PR, how should I fill this column since he is technically living there?

3 hours ago, Falcon11 said:

This week looks pretty quiet. No update for anyone...?

Hi Falcon11, I was requested to do police clearances and medicals. All have been submitted, patiently waiting now.

my timline

DOL 2 October 2017

further info required 24 April 2018

medicals and PCC requested 14 May 2018 ( all submitted in May 2018) .

have you heard anything further on your application?

15 hours ago, missA said:

Hi Falcon11, I was requested to do police clearances and medicals. All have been submitted, patiently waiting now.

my timline

DOL 2 October 2017

further info required 24 April 2018

medicals and PCC requested 14 May 2018 ( all submitted in May 2018) .

have you heard anything further on your application?

Hi missA

thanks for your reply.

havent received any correspondence yet.

DOL: 09/10/2017

Medicals: 24/02/2018

PCC: 28/02/2017

all documents uploaded upfront on 9th oct,2018.

applied through MARA agent in Adelaide.

Applicant is based in Karachi, AHC Islamabad.

13 minutes ago, Falcon11 said:

Hi missA

thanks for your reply.

havent received any correspondence yet.

DOL: 09/10/2017

Medicals: 24/02/2018

PCC: 28/02/2017

all documents uploaded upfront on 9th oct,2018.

applied through MARA agent in Adelaide.

Applicant is based in Karachi, AHC Islamabad.

Hi

Taking into consideration we are applying through different offices and not sure the turn around times for different areas but we seem to be in the same place. 

Have you tried contacting them via email maybe to asking politely if anything further is required? You may get a generic response but worth a try. Check the website for you contact options.

28 minutes ago, missA said:

Hi

Taking into consideration we are applying through different offices and not sure the turn around times for different areas but we seem to be in the same place. 

Have you tried contacting them via email maybe to asking politely if anything further is required? You may get a generic response but worth a try. Check the website for you contact options.

Thanks missA

i haven’t knocked their door yet.

Did you tried contacting them or have they contacted you themselves?

whats your place of application?