Guest pakistan

40 minutes ago, SZIK said:

I had my relationship development statment and statutory decleration on a simple word file, printed on A4 paper and signed by me in the presence of justice of peace(JP) you can also use the notory public I guess as a witness i used JP. 

Here it is, form 54

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/forms/documents/54.pdf 

Thanks for the prompt reply ? The form 54 is in Chinese which you shared. Do you have an english version? Thanks

3 minutes ago, AZS said:

Thanks for the prompt reply ? The form 54 is in Chinese which you shared. Do you have an english version? Thanks

Hi, If you scroll down to the 2nd page, it is in english.

cheers

5 hours ago, SZIK said:

I only got an email this week from Australia high commission Islamabad saying my application is actively progressing. they also sent a check list of documents. I already had them all attached to my immi account last year. check list is attached. there was a time line of 14 days to provide any missing or additional documents.

UF309-BC100 Documents Checklist.pdf

what is the date of your PCC?

Congrats to all who got their approval,

i have a question fellows i missed couple of calls with couple of minutes difference couple of days before from immi no at 1 arvo n i made a call back in half an hour n the lady said don't worry the department will contact yu back but so far haven't got any reply/call,

im pretty sure someone of yu has gone through wif that if yes plz share yur experience.

DOL : 9Aug17

DOM : 7May18

also uploaded additional documents check list required on 1May18 

thanks 

Hi Everyone, 

I applied for AFP police certificate and after some days on 7 may I got their email that police check is completed and the certificate will be dispatched on next business day and will be delivered in 3-7 business days. after 10 business days when I didn’t receive it, I called again and they said okay we will dispatch another copy and I am again on a wait of 3-7 busiess days.

Usually how long does it take to receive the certificate after it has been dispatched by AFP??

PS: The delivery address is locally within Australia.

Regards.

Edited by Ahmed Hassan

2 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi Everyone, 

I applied for AFP police certificate and after some days on 7 may I got their email that police check is completed and the certificate will be dispatched on next business day and will be delivered in 3-7 business days. after 10 business days when I didn’t receive it, I called again and they said okay we will dispatch another copy and I am again on a wait of 3-7 busiess days.

Usually how long does it take to receive the certificate after it has been dispatched by AFP??

Regards.

I applied for mine last year and it took 3 business days to be delivered to Perth from Canberra. Over the East coast, it should be faster.

6 hours ago, Amad said:

Congrats to all who got their approval,

i have a question fellows i missed couple of calls with couple of minutes difference couple of days before from immi no at 1 arvo n i made a call back in half an hour n the lady said don't worry the department will contact yu back but so far haven't got any reply/call,

im pretty sure someone of yu has gone through wif that if yes plz share yur experience.

DOL : 9Aug17

DOM : 7May18

also uploaded additional documents check list required on 1May18 

thanks 

Don't worry - they will contact you again but impossible to say when. It could be the next day or a few months later just before they grant your visa.

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 04:16, Moji Jalinousi said:

How much should I pay for Appeal tribunal (refusal partner 309 )  ?

AUD 1731

How many percent of refusal partner visa 309 are accepted and successfully ?

Doesn't matter, as long as you are a genuine applicant and you have documentation to prove it

how long take time for tribunal and get visa agein ? 

Usually 13 to 14 Months for hearing and to get visa again is unknown

Does anyone have it like me ( refusal and appeal and get visa ) ?

My wife's visa was refused in Mar 17 and we just won AAT appeal about a week ago

On 22/05/2018 at 13:45, Kina Sa said:
On 22/05/2018 at 11:54, Aptx4869 said:

I know aye we don't know what's going on as we applied for visiting visa in June as well and we heard nothing this visiting visa is more then 11months processing I've emailed so many times no replies at all 

Hi Kina, when did you apply for the tourist visa? I applied in March 2018 and status is still 'received' as of today. Btw, does your husband have compelx immigration history. Mine does and I think that is why they are taking a long time.

3 hours ago, Andy_ said:

Don't worry - they will contact you again but impossible to say when. It could be the next day or a few months later just before they grant your visa.

Hey thanks for yur reply Andy, but im disappointed at the same time if it took that long

n yeh is it alright if one keep contact them n ask to give some response we r waiting for the decision or somethng

4 hours ago, Andy_ said:

4 hours ago, Andy_ said:

I applied for mine last year and it took 3 business days to be delivered to Perth from Canberra. Over the East coast, it should be faster.

yeh even at my end it took 4 days to reach from the day it dispatched location (Melbourne)

4 hours ago, Andy_ said:

4 hours ago, Andy_ said:

11 minutes ago, Amad said:

Hey thanks for yur reply Andy, but im disappointed at the same time if it took that long

n yeh is it alright if one keep contact them n ask to give some response we r waiting for the decision or somethng

Hopefully won't take too long. The good thing is if you've done your medicals and provided additional documents already, you can hope to get the visa right after the interview call. In total it shouldn't take longer than 11-12 months.

You may try and remind them again in a week or two but be prepared to not get back a meaningful response.

7 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi Everyone, 

Regards.

Ours took over a month to come to the UK, not convinced they always send them the next business day...

7 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi Everyone, 

Regards.

Hi

Ours took about 7 working days to be delivered to Melbourne. 

2 hours ago, Andy_ said:

Hopefully won't take too long. The good thing is if you've done your medicals and provided additional documents already, you can hope to get the visa right after the interview call. In total it shouldn't take longer than 11-12 months.

You may try and remind them again in a week or two but be prepared to not get back a meaningful response.

Thanks for everything Andy, yu r the bestie in group i hope yu stay strong

22 minutes ago, sasasasa said:

how long does it take for 309 partner visa to be granted after it has been finalised?

Sorry sasa couldn't get yur point if it's already finalised what's the point of visa grant after that?

On 24/05/2018 at 12:47, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi Everyone, 

Regards.

I have received my AFP certificate today and it is the one which they dispatched 2nd time after my call. 

• Like 1

@amad bro,sorry for that,actually one of my friend had  been advised that they were in the final decision queue ,but the grant was 5 months after that so i think it take some time to be granted even if you are in the final queue ?dou think so ?

Hi guys 

do you now good lawyer for tribunal in Melbourne ?

know my wife looking for lawyer for my refusal visa , if you know perfect lawyer and best pls advice me ......

10 deays ago my visa got refusal ....

If my wife put the latter from Psychologist

Does get time frOm tribunal earlier ?

On 24/05/2018 at 16:15, Aptx4869 said:

Hi Kina, when did you apply for the tourist visa? I applied in March 2018 and status is still 'received' as of today. Btw, does your husband have compelx immigration history. Mine does and I think that is why they are taking a long time.

Hi I applied in June 2017 and yeah he did and I'm just hoping we can granted a visa soon