Guest pakistan

Hi everyone just I have question 

How much should I pay for Appeal tribunal (refusal partner 309 )  ?

How many percent of refusal partner visa 309 are accepted and successfully ?

how long take time for tribunal and get visa agein ? 

Does anyone have it like me ( refusal and appeal and get visa ) ?

i was refusal last week and I want appeal Agein............. o my god 

why me.................

5 hours ago, Khan Salman said:

Thanks Everyone for sharing their experiences and advice. 

I have received the much awaited email yesterday. 

DOL: 09 August 17

Medical : 15 April 18

DOI: 03 May 2018

Grant : 18 May 2018

Congrats 

please share date of medical and PCC

Location of applicant as well please

thanks

Hi Guys, 

We applied from Srilanka. 

Date of Lodged - 27/10/2017

Date of Medical - 30/10/2017 - did upfront. 

Date of PCC   - around november 2017. 

After that no contact from immigration regarding any further documentation. finger crossed. anyone in this forum applied on October 2017?

Thanks. 

Hi All,

is there anyone in the group who has applied their partner visa 309/100 around October 2017. I lodged my application in OCT 2017, haven't heard anything from case officer, not even sure If I have been assigned any CO so far.

DOL: 5 OCT 2017

MED: 17 OCT 2017

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Keith90 said:

Hi Guys, 

After that no contact from immigration regarding any further documentation. finger crossed. anyone in this forum applied on October 2017?

Thanks. 

Hi @Keith90

I did. no contact from immigration since than.

Edited by SZIK

46 minutes ago, Keith90 said:

Hi Guys, 

Thanks. 

Hi Keith

I applied in October 2017

First contact for further info

24 April 2017

Request for medicals and police clearance 14 May 2017

( both in the process of obtaining) 

309 applied from South Africa through an agent. 

Just now, missA said:

Hi Keith

I applied in October 2017

First contact for further info

24 April 2017

Request for medicals and police clearance 14 May 2017

( both in the process of obtaining) 

309 applied from South Africa through an agent. 

Sorry 24 April 2018

14 May 2018

1 hour ago, SZIK said:

Hi All,

is there anyone in the group who has applied their partner visa 309/100 around October 2017. I lodged my application in OCT 2017, haven't heard anything from case officer, not even sure If I have been assigned any CO so far.

Cheers

I have applied on 27th October 2017

9 hours ago, SZIK said:

Hi All,

Cheers

DOL: 9th Oct, 2017

No response yet. AHC Islamabad case centre.

All documents were uploaded upfront

medical and PCC in feb, 2018.

1 hour ago, arq said:

Hi Guys,

New to the forum, just wondering if I can do the medical and PCC for 309 upfront or do I wait for the CO?

Regards,

arq

You can do either. The downside of doing medicals/PCC upfront is if the visa process takes close to or longer than 12 months, your partner will have to arrange medical/PCC again. I would suggest to do the medicals/PCC a few months after the application.

On 18/05/2018 at 20:08, Kina Sa said:

Omg I'm frustrating already just go through my immi account and saw that processing time for visa 309 has change from 11month -13 to 12-16month this making me more worried as my husbands visa is 11month and a half now we applied on the 12th June 2017 and we still haven't had any interview yet or anything I'm so sad seeing some people had granted already how about if we get to 16 month and it change again this is crazy has anyone granted from June?

Hi Kina I'm in the same boat. Applied in May 2017. Did medical + pcc in July 2017. Still waiting for news. Emailed a few times no reply. 

1 hour ago, Aptx4869 said:

I know aye we don't know what's going on as we applied for visiting visa in June as well and we heard nothing this visiting visa is more then 11months processing I've emailed so many times no replies at all 

On 19/05/2018 at 17:23, Andy_ said:

That's crazy - only 4 weeks. Anyway, all the best ?

Yeah. It's very challenging to arrange accommodation for the family in such a short time. By the way What if someone could not make 1st entry by due date? 

Asking for the worst case scenario 

Salman 

4 minutes ago, Khan Salman said:

Yeah. It's very challenging to arrange accommodation for the family in such a short time. By the way What if someone could not make 1st entry by due date? 

Asking for the worst case scenario 

Salman 

Not entering before the due date will be a breach of the visa conditions. In that case, when your wife arrives at an Australian airport, the immigration official will use their discretion to most likely cancel her visa and deport her.

Under exceptional circumstances (pregnancy, serious illness), you can request your case officer to extend the initial date of entry but you don't have enough time to place that request and wait for its outcome.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:34, Falcon11 said:

DOL: 9th Oct, 2017

No response yet. AHC Islamabad case centre.

All documents were uploaded upfront

medical and PCC in feb, 2018.

I only got an email this week from Australia high commission Islamabad saying my application is actively progressing. they also sent a check list of documents. I already had them all attached to my immi account last year. check list is attached. there was a time line of 14 days to provide any missing or additional documents.

UF309-BC100 Documents Checklist.pdf

Edited by SZIK

1 hour ago, SZIK said:

I only got an email this week from Australia high commission Islamabad saying my application is actively progressing. they also sent a check list of documents. I already had them all attached to my immi account last year. check list is attached. there was a time line of 14 days to provide any missing or additional documents.

That is a great news. Please keep us posted how you are progressing with your application.

Goodluck with the rest of the process

1 hour ago, SZIK said:

Hi Can you please share Form 54 here? Can't seem to find it online. Also the statements can't be submitted on normal word files? Do they have to be filled on affidavit paper?

46 minutes ago, AZS said:

Hi Can you please share Form 54 here? Can't seem to find it online. Also the statements can't be submitted on normal word files? Do they have to be filled on affidavit paper?

I had my relationship development statment and statutory decleration on a simple word file, printed on A4 paper and signed by me in the presence of justice of peace(JP) you can also use the notory public I guess as a witness i used JP. 

Here it is, form 54

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/forms/documents/54.pdf 

Edited by SZIK

Does any one have used any sort of form for “IMMIGRATION HISTORY”, can’t find one. Form where i can mention countries i have visited. I know about form 80, there is a section in it. But is there any other specific form for that. 

Cheers,