Guest pakistan

52 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Why do you say it's not applicable to you? Form 888 is a standard requirement for all applicants as far as I know.

I would advise that even if something doesn't seem applicable as per law, if the case officer asks for it, you must provide it. If you can't produce a document for some valid reason, make sure to provide an explanation for it. Let's not give the case officer a reason for an adverse judgement on the application.

Btw, has your wife had her medicals yet?

Yes done with medical and we responded the case officer with justification that these Forms are required to be submitted by Australian Citizen, PR Holder or persons in Australia. Its very clearly written on the first page of form-888 that if you are not one of those and you use this form Australian Govt will not consider your statement. 

6 minutes ago, Khan Salman said:

Yes done with medical and we responded the case officer with justification that these Forms are required to be submitted by Australian Citizen, PR Holder or persons in Australia. Its very clearly written on the first page of form-888 that if you are not one of those and you use this form Australian Govt will not consider your statement. 

Actually they will consider it. Using 888 is quite acceptable even if the person completing it is not an ozzie PR/citizen  It provides a good guide to what info is required and many people use it fr that reason.

The only difference is that it is only a legally binding document if the person filling it in is a PR/citizen - they can be prosecuted if they make a false statement. Non PR/citizens cannot

Just to clarify, there are two things required:

1. Form 888 filled and signed by at least two Australian Citizen/PRs. Do you know any Australian PRs who can write such a statement for you? The persons don't have to know your wife personally. As long as they know you, that's enough.

2. Affidavit from at least two people in Pakistan that can vouch for your relationship. For this, you can use either a Pakistani Stamp Paper or a Form 888 - both are acceptable.

PI think there are some things which are beyond your control. To launch an application it is your desire to give the visa. It is not in your control. If you have provided them all the documents required and you have come up to their standard,you will Be granted the visa. Where the the stress is , relax and enjoy your life. If you get excellent if you don’t than haven is not going to fall.

my suggestions is put in your best and leave the result on God and that is all you can do.

i wish you a happy and comfortable life where ever you are.

regards

Mak

7 minutes ago, MNOOR said:

How much time they take for final decision  after interviewcall 

There's no fixed formula. If everything else is in place, it could be from 1 to 8 weeks going by recent pakistani applicants' experience.

When did you have your interview?

Thank you MaggieMay. I read on DIBP site that both certificates are valid for 12 months. 
Do you think it is better to provide police & medical certs until CO asks? Or provide after 3 month of lodgement as AsimMalik suggested above?

Wait till the CO asks. It means you don’t waste money and the date of entry after visa grant is reasonable (I had 11 months to enter Aus after my visa grant).

1 hour ago, Aisha00! said:

DOL 31.07.2017

doi (sponsor) i got interviewed today 7.5.2018  Alhumdulilah 

hopefully my hubby get his interview soon ... 

Insha Allah.

being sponsor what questions did they ask you in the interview?

On 5/3/2018 at 07:04, Hasj said:

My wife's Timeline so far

DOL: 30th June 2017

DOI: 6th April 2018 (She was in AUS on a visit Visa at that time) No additional documents requested.

She Exit the Country 16th April 2018

And now waiting for the grant.

Allah please help i'm terribly missing my wife already, please pray for me everyone and i pray all of you will get the grants soon In sha Allah.

Hi can you please tell how easy it is to get a visit visa to Australia while your 309 one is in process? What do they ask in the interview for the visit visa?

2 hours ago, AZS said:

Hi can you please tell how easy it is to get a visit visa to Australia while your 309 one is in process? What do they ask in the interview for the visit visa?

I think it’s not that difficult as long as supporting evidence is complete. There was no interview for visit visa and I applied for family sponsored one.

9 hours ago, Hasj said:

I think it’s not that difficult as long as supporting evidence is complete. There was no interview for visit visa and I applied for family sponsored one.

@Hasj if you don't mind me asking, whats the procedure to apply for a sponsored tourist visa? Is it online or do you need to submit paperwork to some Human Affairs office in Australia?

How long of a visa did they apply for your spouse? Did they ask you to put down a bond deposit?

On 5/7/2018 at 18:03, Khan Salman said:

But it has no effectiveness if applicant and sponsor are unable to get it verified from 2 Australians. 

From your reply I infer that just for the sake of required info fill the form and submit without witnessing and verification. 

Is anyone of you in Australia? Anyways I like that you have challenged the case officer - get them on their toes