Guest pakistan

@Mi mias far as I am aware, once a visa has been rejected, the department does not take into account any further evidence you send them. The file has been closed and can be reopened only by an AAT appeal for which you have 28 days to file. But I could be wrong - hope your newly appointed agent is guiding you through the process.

16 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

@Mi mias far as I am aware, once a visa has been rejected, the department does not take into account any further evidence you send them. The file has been closed and can be reopened only by an AAT appeal for which you have 28 days to file. But I could be wrong - hope your newly appointed agent is guiding you through the process.

I have read that as well on the refusal letter, that they don’t reconsider decisions. This is the email they sent me prior to the one I previously quoted. 

“The decision will be reviewed and we will notify you accordingly.”

I’m not sure if they will just justify their reason again or if it’s possible to change decision lol

Hi guys , I hope everyone is good ,, I’m very happy for find this group and topic,

I apply for partner visa from Iran ,,, 10 months ago ? 

before apply my lowyer told me get visa 6 months but now 10 month nothing 

It is strange for me!!!! Because embassy don’t email to my lowyer for medical or interview after 10 month 

I’m 27 and my wife 21 

We were friends for three years And after three years we got Marriage

evidence for my visa 

join account 

photo from my wedding 

Too Mach text massege 

photo from travel together 

Lease،Electricity bill and gas

Car insurance and many evidence 

so I don’t know why no call or email me for medical or again evidence,,,,,,,,,,just when I talk with my lowyer he say wait wait wait !!!!

pls help me ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

Hi guys , I hope everyone is good ,, I’m very happy for find this group and topic,

I apply for partner visa from Iran ,,, 10 months ago ? 

before apply my lowyer told me get visa 6 months but now 10 month nothing 

It is strange for me!!!! Because embassy don’t email to my lowyer for medical or interview after 10 month 

I’m 27 and my wife 21 

We were friends for three years And after three years we got Marriage

evidence for my visa 

join account 

photo from my wedding 

Too Mach text massege 

photo from travel together 

Lease،Electricity bill and gas

Car insurance and many evidence 

so I don’t know why no call or email me for medical or again evidence,,,,,,,,,,just when I talk with my lowyer he say wait wait wait !!!!

pls help me ?

Welcome Moji. Is your lawyer a MARA Registered Migration Agent? If they are, they shouldn't have told you 6 months. Current processing times are 10 months (for 75% of applicants) and 13 months (for 90% applicants). For the remaining 10% unfortunate applicants, it could take even longer than that. Applications from countries like Pakistan and Iran have a higher risk of taking longer than usual to process. Don't panic just yet if you haven't heard back from the high commission yet. My wife's application has also been in the queue for 10 months and we have had neither an interview call nor a request for docs/medicals. Let's be patient :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Welcome Moji. Is your lawyer a MARA Registered Migration Agent? If they are, they shouldn't have told you 6 months. Current processing times are 10 months (for 75% of applicants) and 13 months (for 90% applicants). For the remaining 10% unfortunate applicants, it could take even longer than that. Applications from countries like Pakistan and Iran have a higher risk of taking longer than usual to process. Don't panic just yet if you haven't heard back from the high commission yet. My wife's application has also been in the queue for 10 months and we have had neither an interview call nor a request for docs/medicals. Let's be patient :)

Hi Andy , tnx for answer me ,, yes he is registered migration agent ...

I checked the website of the immigration.

1 years  before then me , 2 ferinds apply for this visa and got 4 and 6 months ,,,because  AustralianEmbassy  in Iran not very busy ,,,but of course iran is high risk country ,,,,

Me and my wife got stress ,,

Which country is your wife Andy ?

Yesterday I contacted the Embassy and they told me 10 to 13 months I should be wait . 

So I talk with my lowyer he say Sometimes it takes 24 months

I discussed with  lawyer ....... 

Pls prayer for use because 

all the time my wife call me and cry just cry ? 

do you know how long take  time for  Security check ,, I think my case is security check ? 

2 minutes ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

@Andy thanks a lot mate 

I prefer not to be stress and wait 

I just have  question ? Why does the embassy want to  medical  soon from someone but from us not yet ?

when did you apply Andy for this visa ? 

I often wonder about the same thing mate. It's impossible to know but if I were to guess, the system probably flags some applications as higher risk than others for which no automatic medical requirement is generated. I could be wrong though.

We applied on 30th June 2017. Full 10 months now.

2 hours ago, Andy_ said:

I often wonder about the same thing mate. It's impossible to know but if I were to guess, the system probably flags some applications as higher risk than others for which no automatic medical requirement is generated. I could be wrong though.

We applied on 30th June 2017. Full 10 months now.

What kind of higher risk? Any guess?

is there any kind of complicated thing involved in your case?

1 minute ago, Ssalman said:

What kind of higher risk? Any guess?

is there any kind of complicated thing involved in your case?

Yes our application is a little more complicated than average. Nevertheless it's just my wild guess that complications could lead to delayed request for medicals.

16 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Yes our application is a little more complicated than average. Nevertheless it's just my wild guess that complications could lead to delayed request for medicals.

Okay...

actually i'm also worried about not getting request for medicals till now.  Trying to figure out the reason thats why asked you.

Edited by Ssalman

3 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

I guess We can't do it by ourselves.... As we have submitted paper based application...i think we would have to wait for the email/request from the immi

I hope you hear from them very soon. And I hope it’s possitive unlike our application ?

2 hours ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

Hi 

When did you applied for this visa and which country?

Had you  that interview or medical ?

I’m waiting 9 months now ,, no medical no interview ?

I applied on 15th september 2017 from Pakistan and no interview no medical till now

Hi all

i have applied my wife visa through IMMI account in sep 2017. Before immi account says application recived. Now it’s changed to initial assessment. Anyone has any idea whats meaning of initial assessment. 

Help appricated  

hello Everyone new to this forum 
any idea how long will it take for Interview Call?

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

DoL: 20 july 2017.

All Documents Uploaded: 2 AUG 2018

Additional Documents Requested: 16 March 2018.

Additional Documents Provided: 25 MArch 2018.

I’m like you i  apply 24/July 

i undestanding your country and my country ( Iran ) is high risk ,, and the long time for the call interview and medical ,,,,,

did you get any email or call from embassy?

had you medical and sent for embassy ? 

If you check the immigration website we should be wait 10 to 13 month for this visa 

last week I sent the email for embassy and they answer to me today ,,, just told  me I should be wait 10 to 13 moth for this visa