Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Ssalman said:

@Andy 

any update??

No contact from AHC so far. At least no news from my agent that the AHC contacted.

Sometimes I worry my agent is not even monitoring my application/inbox. He gets really irritated when I contact him for updates and most of the time doesn't even respond. So I don't know whether the Department really hasn't tried to contact me yet or if it's just my agent who's inadvertently ignoring the communication.

On 13/04/2018 at 19:10, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi,

I have questions from all those who have received their interview call.

• Did immigration department inform you via email about the time of interview or they called directly without any prior notice ?
  • On what day and time you received the interview call?

Regards.

No they nvr infrm any single prsn bfr they mk d intrvw call... and i recievd d call around 3.00 pm

4 minutes ago, HasinaFd said:

No they nvr infrm any single prsn bfr they mk d intrvw call... and i recievd d call around 3.00 pm

My cousin actually received some form of communication about his interview prior to it. I expected the same but it was different for me, mine was unexpected. They also had an agent 

On 4/15/2018 at 01:47, Unleashed786 said:

Hi mi mi, have you received your interview call if yes then when was your interview done?

My dol 10 jun 2017

doi 15 mar 2018

and now just waiting for the outcome 

Hey did they ask for any additional document during the interview or in an email afterwards?

9 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Can you please share your timeline?

DOL: 30th June 2017

DOI: 6th April 2018

And now waiting, getting my fingers crossed to get the grant soon In sha Allah and i pray for everyone to get their grants as soon as possible.

What's your timeline?

24 minutes ago, Hasj said:

DOL: 30th June 2017

DOI: 6th April 2018

And now waiting, getting my fingers crossed to get the grant soon In sha Allah and i pray for everyone to get their grants as soon as possible.

What's your timeline?

Insha Allah.

DOL: 15th september 2017.

no correspondence from the AHC since then.

did they ask you for any updated/further documents?

42 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Insha Allah.

DOL: 15th september 2017.

no correspondence from the AHC since then.

did they ask you for any updated/further documents?

No they didn't ask for further documents, and the wait time for interview is on average 9 to 10 months. So hopefully you'll get the call in coming months in sha Allah.

4 hours ago, Hasj said:

No they didn't ask for further documents, and the wait time for interview is on average 9 to 10 months. So hopefully you'll get the call in coming months in sha Allah.

Yeah insha Allah... I'm expecting my interview call in june. May Allah make things easy for all of us.

best of luck for your grant.

15 hours ago, Hasj said:

Hey did they ask for any additional document during the interview or in an email afterwards?

That’s good you get your interview. Yes they ask me few documents and I already submitted and now just waiting. 

Did they ask you any documents? 

Good luck to all of us. 

5 hours ago, Unleashed786 said:

That’s good you get your interview. Yes they ask me few documents and I already submitted and now just waiting. 

Did they ask you any documents? 

Good luck to all of us. 

No they didn't ask for additional documents but they said they will send an Email if more documents are required. 

What additional documents did they ask for?

9 hours ago, Hasj said:

No they didn't ask for additional documents but they said they will send an Email if more documents are required. 

What additional documents did they ask for?

they asked for my new polio certificate, financial support evidence, two stat dec from pakistan.

how long was your interview last?

21 hours ago, Unleashed786 said:

they asked for my new polio certificate, financial support evidence, two stat dec from pakistan.

how long was your interview last?

I think it was around 30 to 40 mins.

Is your Police clearance certificate still valid?

8 hours ago, Hasj said:

I think it was around 30 to 40 mins.

Is your Police clearance certificate still valid?

Yes because I renewed that in advanced. 

I am confused for one thing , my case officer asked me a weird question. 

They ask me what will happens if my visa get refused? 

I answer them I”ll apply again and again. Until I got approved.

Did they ask you anything like that? 

Edited by Unleashed786

17 hours ago, Unleashed786 said:

I am confused for one thing , my case officer asked me a weird question. 

They ask me what will happens if my visa get refused?

This is a common question. I guess they just want to judge how serious you are about this relationship even if the visa application is rejected. I'd answer them by saying I'll see what my Tribunal and Court review options are. After exhausting those, I'll apply again. Worst case, I'll get my spouse to move back to Pakistan with me because this relationship is more important than living in Australia :) .

You don't have to worry about anything unless the evidence you provided with the application was insufficient or false.

36 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

@Andy when does polio certificate expires? My hubby got his august 2017 ... the checklist says current polio certificate 

Neither the polio certificate itself nor the list of required documents mentions how long a Polio Certificate is valid, so I'm not sure. Has the Islamabad AHC specifically asked your husband to submit a new one? If not, maybe get your husband to call up the Islamabad AHC and ask them? My leaning is that a new one is not required. AFAIK, Polio vaccinations are for life and once you've had one,  the likelihood of you contracting the disease in 6 months' time is similar to what it would be in 30 years' time.

3 hours ago, Andy_ said:

This is a common question. I guess they just want to judge how serious you are about this relationship even if the visa application is rejected. I'd answer them by saying I'll see what my Tribunal and Court review options are. After exhausting those, I'll apply again. Worst case, I'll get my spouse to move back to Pakistan with me because this relationship is more important than living in Australia :) .

You don't have to worry about anything unless the evidence you provided with the application was insufficient or false.

Thanks Andy you’re great.

Yes I answer them the same . I’ll apply again and again until it’s get approved. Anyway 

You should open a migration agency. 

Edited by Unleashed786

Hi Does anyone know that for visa grant both your Medical and Police clearance certificate should be valid?

As i have heard from multiple people that if either of them is expired AHC will ask you to renew it before making any decision on your visa.

Thanks.

I have just received a refusal letter. I feel so depressed... not sure if they will accept my husband’s visa after appealing it. They refused it because at the time of our nikkah there was no documentation signed. It was just a verbal nikkah. 

53 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

I have just received a refusal letter. I feel so depressed... not sure if they will accept my husband’s visa after appealing it. They refused it because at the time of our nikkah there was no documentation signed. It was just a verbal nikkah. 

Ohh.... That's really very sad. 

What kind of documentation? I mean didn't you guys sign "Nikkahnama" at the time of nikkah? And did the CO talked about this thing during the interview? And may i ask you which documents you provided with your application as a proof of your nikkah?

feeling really bad and worried for you guys. May Allah turn the things in your favour. 

Edited by Ssalman

33 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Ohh.... That's really very sad. 

What kind of documentation? I mean didn't you guys sign "Nikkahnama" at the time of nikkah? And did the CO talked about this thing during the interview? And may i ask you which documents you provided with your application as a proof of your nikkah?

feeling really bad and worried for you guys. May Allah turn the things in your favour. 

Nah we didnt sign it. An Imam we know who isn’t registered did our nikkah for us so we didn’t sign anything. We did make a registered marriage certificate in The Afghan consulate with the date of marriage however they have said that it does not have a date on it. The CO did not mention any of this during the interview. 

14 hours ago, Mi mi said:

Hi Mimi it’s really sad,

i guess quickly you have to talk to some solicitors about your appeal options. I am pretty sure you must have 28 days.

can I ask you? Who actually get the interview call

applicant or sponsor?