Guest pakistan

39 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

Hi Fatim,

Great to hear that there’s someone else that applied on the same date as I did. Have they contacted you after the interview? I will keep you updated if they do contact me or if my husband hopefully gets his visa grant. Please keep me updated too. Which country did you apply from? 

i am from guinea actually but my husband hired a migration agent from australia there to help us with our case since 2016 but i was pregnant and coud not lodged my application then and my husband went back to australia too, then we waited till the baby was born before we apply then our migration agent applied on 24th June 2017 and i had my interview on 8th March from AHC in Accra (Ghana) and that was the first time my husband met our baby his daughter since she was born and since he left in 2016 becoz of his work he couldnt come to visit us.he only come to support me during my interview And after my interview we only spent few days together then he went back to australia and after the interview our migration agent ask for my daugther birth certificate which we submitted before, now we are still waiting for our visa to be grant. I am just stress and fustratec of waiting and staying away from mu husband for that long so i cant wait for our visa to be granted so we can be reunited again and start planning our life together 

52 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

Hi Fatim,

Great to hear that there’s someone else that applied on the same date as I did. Have they contacted you after the interview? I will keep you updated if they do contact me or if my husband hopefully gets his visa grant. Please keep me updated too. Which country did you apply from? 

i am from guinea actually but my husband hired a migration agent from australia  to help us with our case since 2016 but i was pregnant and coud not logded my application then and my husband went back to australia too, then we waited till the baby was born before we apply then our migration agent applied on 24th June 2017 and i had my interview on 8th March from AHC in Accra (Ghana) and that was the first time my husband met our baby his daughter since she was born and since he left in 2016 becoz of his work he couldnt come to visit us.he only came to support me during my interview And after my interview we only spent few days together then he went back to australia and few days afrer my interview my agent ask me about my daugther birth certificate which i submitted before, now we are still waiting for our visa to be grant. I am just stress and fustrated of waiting and staying away from him for that long so i cant wait for our visa to be granted so we can be reunited again and start planning our life together 

13 hours ago, Fatim said:

No i am guinea actually but my husband hired a migration agent to help us with our case since 2016 but i was pregnant and coud not logded my application then and my husband went back to australia too, then we waited till the baby was born before we apply then our migration agent applied on 24th June 2017 and i had my interview on 8th March from AHC in Accra and that was the first time my husband met our baby his daughter since she was born and since he left in 2016 becoz of his work he couldnt come to visit us.he only come to support me during my interview And after my interview we only spent few days together then he went back to australia and now we are still waiting for our visa to be grant. I am just stress of waiting and staying away from him for that long so i cant wait for our visa to be granted so we can be reunited again and start planning our life together 

Yeah i can understand situation.... We all are going through same pain, stress and torture. We do not have anyother choice except of being patient. May you get your grant very soon and may ALLAH make this journey easy for all of us.

best of luck

16 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Yeah i can understand situation.... We all are going through same pain, stress and torture. We do not have anyother choice except of being patient. May you get your grant very soon and may ALLAH make this journey easy for all of us.

best of luck

Amin, InshaAllah may ALLAH make it easy for all of us .... Thank u so much Ssalman 

18 hours ago, Andy_ said:

1. A friend of mine filed for the application on the basis of a Nikkah only in 2015 and was granted the visa successfully. That was 3 years ago. I don't know what the current situation is with the Nikkah vs Rukhsati debate.

2. They do ask for the invitation card pics because most applications are made on the basis of a proper wedding reception. So this goes back to the point number 1 above. If Nikkah is considered a bona-fide basis for the application, they won't mind not having an invitation card for the event.

3. They start with confirming the applicant's and the sponsor's names and dates of birth. Other things include: relationship history, financial aspect, household setup of the couple, each other's likes and dislikes, each other's career/job descriptions, future plans, how the couple maintains contact, if the sponsoring person has visited the applicant from Australia since the Nikkah/Shaadi, etc. If they suspect something dodgy in the application, they could ask for many other things which are hard to predict. They can even call your friends/relatives if they suspect false information in the application.

I hope someone who has recently applied on the basis of a Nikkah can shed more light on 1 & 2. Good luck :)

Thanks a lot for your help :)

9 hours ago, Fatim said:

i am from guinea actually but my husband hired a migration agent from australia there to help us with our case since 2016 but i was pregnant and coud not lodged my application then and my husband went back to australia too, then we waited till the baby was born before we apply then our migration agent applied on 24th June 2017 and i had my interview on 8th March from AHC in Accra (Ghana) and that was the first time my husband met our baby his daughter since she was born and since he left in 2016 becoz of his work he couldnt come to visit us.he only come to support me during my interview And after my interview we only spent few days together then he went back to australia and after the interview our migration agent ask for my daugther birth certificate which we submitted before, now we are still waiting for our visa to be grant. I am just stress and fustratec of waiting and staying away from mu husband for that long so i cant wait for our visa to be granted so we can be reunited again and start planning our life together 

I applied on 26 of june 2017 bt didnt get evn any intrvw call till date.... ?

1 hour ago, HasinaFd said:

I applied on 26 of june 2017 bt didnt get evn any intrvw call till date.... ?

I dnt know where u applied from but they may call u for an interview soon, interview time is maximum on the 9th months  or 10th months this is really a waiting game and being patient we cant do anything about it than waiting... I am praying they call u for an interview soon InshaAllah 

Hi everyone i need help ...

my hubby got this checklist email from immigration department. 

They are asking for current police and polio certificate I have submitted his police check and polio certificate  in August 2017 is it still valid ? Or do i submit current one  ? 

And what about my australian police check ? When does that expire? 

Please shed some light

@Andy @Mi mi

IMG_3244.PNG

28 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

Applicant is my hubby 

i am the sponsor 

Thanks for your reply aisha but I meant to say do only male applicants need to submit form 80 or both male and/or female applicant has to submit this form?

because on website it is mentioned that it is for male applicants only... Thats why we didn't fill that form.

i got a bit confused.... Asking this just for confirmation.

1 hour ago, Ssalman said:

Thanks for your reply aisha but I meant to say do only male applicants need to submit form 80 or both male and/or female applicant has to submit this form?

because on website it is mentioned that it is for male applicants only... Thats why we didn't fill that form.

Of course females can be asked to fill it in as well. Usually all adults have to complete it, your sex is irrelevant

309 granted for my husband ages ago, we are living in Oz, put in documents for 100 visa Feb this year and it says another 2 years wait!! We can't get a mortgage until we get the 100 as he is still seen as a foreign investor while on 309

It's been 2 years since 309 another 2 years seems a long time to wait

Is this right??

@Aisha00! your AFP certificate is valid for 12 months so if you're still within 12 months, don't worry about a new one. I'm not sure about the Polio certificate. I would think a polio certificate should be valid forever as it is stupid to get vaccinated again and again for something that you were vaccinated for ages ago. When in doubt, submit a new one :). Or get your husband to ask the interviewer if that's required when they call him.

Pakistani police clearance certificates (at least the ones from Islamabad Police) are valid for 6 months. In that case, your hubby will have to get a new one.

1 hour ago, deeacz said:

309 granted for my husband ages ago, we are living in Oz, put in documents for 100 visa Feb this year and it says another 2 years wait!! We can't get a mortgage until we get the 100 as he is still seen as a foreign investor while on 309

It's been 2 years since 309 another 2 years seems a long time to wait

Is this right??

Yes that's correct. 2 year processing time for such a formality visa is almost criminal but beggars can't be choosers.

5 hours ago, Ssalman said:

A quick question for you @Andy_

Have you submitted form 80 for your wife?

Yes our agent advised us to submit Form 80 for my wife. I know there is a bit of confusion about Form 80. Home Affairs themselves provide conflicting information about it on their website but as Nemesis said, the Case Officer can ask anyone for Form 80.

18 hours ago, Ssalman said:

Main Applicant has to filled form80  regardless of he/she

On 05/04/2018 at 18:12, Fatim said:

I dnt know where u applied from but they may call u for an interview soon, interview time is maximum on the 9th months  or 10th months this is really a waiting game and being patient we cant do anything about it than waiting... I am praying they call u for an interview soon InshaAllah 

Thank u soo much.... m from pakistan.... 

2 hours ago, HasinaFd said:

Finally got mi intervw today....

DoL   26 june 2017

DoI   10 april 2018

DoG    ?????? 

Great..

hope you did well in your interview.

what questions they asked in the interview??

did they ask for any further/updated documents??

17 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Great..

hope you did well in your interview.

what questions they asked in the interview??

did they ask for any further/updated documents??

Yah it was gd ..... 

They asked bery basic thngs tht i mentioned n my applictn....  and askd abt the financial matters... hobbies of mi husbnd .... abt hs date of brth ....  

No they didnt ask abt any furthr documnts cz v hav alrdy uploaded...

Edited by HasinaFd