Guest pakistan

12 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

I recently logged in and noticed that processing time changed from 11-15 months to 10-13 months. 

I hope they expedite visa processing .

IMG_3145.PNG

Gud news it is.. but keep this in ur mind that they do change process timelines frequently  in website... I don't believe that bit yes do consider that the average  time line is 10 to 11 months when in the recent past..... 

1 minute ago, dr maria said:

Gud news it is.. but keep this in ur mind that they do change process timelines frequently  in website... I don't believe that bit yes do consider that the average  time line is 10 to 11 months when in the recent past..... 

Yah aftr obsrvg the timeline of various applicnts one cn cnclude tht n near past mst ov peopl got ther grant n  10 to 11 mnths.... bt lets see .... ?

3 minutes ago, HasinaFd said:

Yah bt yestrdy v gt a reply email for one of our email.... they memtioned tht averg processng tym z 12 to 15 mnths...... 

it has been more dn 9 mnths tht v hv lodged our applicn bt tl yet I hvnt got any intrvwl call...., so worried? I dnt knw hw mch v hv to wait moree..... 

Please do not relay on their msgs ... and give nuthng else than a standard  answer which cause more disappointment  .... just keep ur hopes high and don't get upset by their answers .. that's their job.... I m telling u installationu will get the call in iur  10th month and visa grant in the 11 month Insh Allah. ... don't b depress just b prepared for that random call....  till then stay connected  with the forum and keep reminding the high commission  after every 20 days.... 

I have been through the same depression. . It's all about the waiting and patience game seriously. ... I was so pissed off when it became 1 month after my interview  an no response from them .. my husband left on 14th March and till that time I didn't git my grant and after 1 month 20 days they grant it. After after a week when of my husband departure. ... 

Keep ur hopes up... do prepare for interview  it will b very sudden and any unexpected  day..... 

Prepare all ur stuff and bags .. that's also a difficult  job.. keep urself busy in ur preparation .. and NO STRESS u will have it soon Insh Allah 

1 minute ago, dr maria said:

Please do not relay on their msgs ... and give nuthng else than a standard  answer which cause more disappointment  .... just keep ur hopes high and don't get upset by their answers .. that's their job.... I m telling u installationu will get the call in iur  10th month and visa grant in the 11 month Insh Allah. ... don't b depress just b prepared for that random call....  till then stay connected  with the forum and keep reminding the high commission  after every 20 days.... 

I have been through the same depression. . It's all about the waiting and patience game seriously. ... I was so pissed off when it became 1 month after my interview  an no response from them .. my husband left on 14th March and till that time I didn't git my grant and after 1 month 20 days they grant it. After after a week when of my husband departure. ... 

Keep ur hopes up... do prepare for interview  it will b very sudden and any unexpected  day..... 

Prepare all ur stuff and bags .. that's also a difficult  job.. keep urself busy in ur preparation .. and NO STRESS u will have it soon Insh Allah 

Thanks maria ..... it feels gd wn tlk to u.... ths forum z really helpful.... i do try mi best to be hopeful and thnk postvly bt their consistant silence and sam standrd replies has disappointed me .... still hopefl fr d cl and d grant bcz v hav a genuine reltnship nothng fake bt jst the waitng tym z quite hard.... thnks alot fr ur encourgmnt.... need ur prayers.....

1 hour ago, HasinaFd said:

Thanks maria ..... it feels gd wn tlk to u.... ths forum z really helpful.... i do try mi best to be hopeful and thnk postvly bt their consistant silence and sam standrd replies has disappointed me .... still hopefl fr d cl and d grant bcz v hav a genuine reltnship nothng fake bt jst the waitng tym z quite hard.... thnks alot fr ur encourgmnt.... need ur prayers.....

All prayers r with u ... well they take interview  if all applicants special Pakistani  and Indian. ... 

Don't worry about their replies.... v all r the victim's ....  it's just a waiting and patience game....  stay positive plan ur future .. time will fly when u get the grant ..  

Prayers r with u

On 3/26/2018 at 01:37, dr maria said:

Thnkxx. .. m going in this 29th... though they have when 2 months to enter

Good to hear that :) My wife will be here on 5th of may. We got 3 months initial entry date. It is based on when was your health exam conducted. They try to match a year from that. 

This forum has helped us alot to keep our hopes high with the updates. We use to look at this forum everyday. 

hello all

I just got recentely Nikah done with a girl , and ended up in divoce in 2 months , she demanded divorce as she didnt wanted to go forward

I had filed her 309 Offshore application and her 600 Visit sponsored family visa aswell.

I have now given her divorce after several attempts to change her decision , but to no avail. 

Date of marriage and date of divorce is like 8 weeks apart.

Next steps? I have update the 309 and 600 Visa application with change in circumstances and requtested DIBP to cancel her applications.

Bcoz her visa 309 is not get granted , I can sponsor my future wife easily? Any  complications like 5 year wait to sponsor a new wife? Any special considerations I should take with regards to documentation? I am really heart broken with what happened to me and I am looking for a more suitable life partner but want to make sure my future wife has no issues getting her 309 visa

Please advise guys

Thanks

Edited by saleemk

I'm sorry to hear that buddy. While it is heartbreaking, I hope it is for the best for you in the long term.

My understanding is there is a 5-year limit on partner sponsorship if the previous application was approved. In your case, the visa has not been granted yet, so I think this limitation does not apply to you. I googled around a bit and found a couple of helpful links:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/30partners#e

http://forum.migrationhelp.com.au/archive/index.php/t-2014.html

https://www.rpmlawyers.com.au/sponsor-two-different-partners-australian-partner-visas-lifetime-usually-yes

If I were you, I'd consult with a reputable registered migration agent for peace of mind before sponsoring someone else.

57 minutes ago, Hasj said:

Hi Everyone,

What's the email address if i would like to contact the immigration department regarding the update on partner visa.

Thanks.

It's different for each High Commission. Assuming you applied in Pakistan, it would be: immigration.islamabad@dfat.gov.au

1 hour ago, Andy_ said:

It's different for each High Commission. Assuming you applied in Pakistan, it would be: immigration.islamabad@dfat.gov.au

Thanks Andy, yes it's my wife's application, applied from Pakistan.

Hi, I will be applying soon in shaa Allah for the spouse visa 309 and had a few questions which I needed some clarification:

1. I will be having my nikkah only and showing that events pictures - is that fine or do they ask categorically for rukhsati and walima reception pictures?

2. Do they ask for invitation cards pics or we can skip that? Since it's just a nikkah wont be getting the invites printed.

3. What sort of questions do they ask in the interview?

Please guide me about these. Thanks in advance :)

On 4 March 2018 at 11:09, Mi mi said:

@Unleashed786I have applied end of June 2017 and got an interview start of feb now waiting for a visa grant. My application progress is also at the further assessment stage. Where did you apply from?

Hi mimi 

you and i applied the same day, i have applied on 24th june 2017 including our 7 months daughter and i got my interview on 8th March 2018 and we r still waiting too... Please can you keep us update about yours becoz feeling already stress of waiting and staying such a long time away from my husband ......

21 minutes ago, Fatim said:

Hi mimi 

you and i applied the same day, i have applied on 24th june 2017 including our 7 months daughter and i got my interview on 8th March 2018 and we r still waiting too... Please can you keep us update about yours becoz feeling already stress of waiting and staying such a long time away from my husband ......

Hi fatim...

where did you apply from? I mean is it from AHC islamabad?

Edited by Ssalman

8 hours ago, AZS said:

Hi, I will be applying soon in shaa Allah for the spouse visa 309 and had a few questions which I needed some clarification:

1. I will be having my nikkah only and showing that events pictures - is that fine or do they ask categorically for rukhsati and walima reception pictures?

2. Do they ask for invitation cards pics or we can skip that? Since it's just a nikkah wont be getting the invites printed.

3. What sort of questions do they ask in the interview?

Please guide me about these. Thanks in advance :)

1. A friend of mine filed for the application on the basis of a Nikkah only in 2015 and was granted the visa successfully. That was 3 years ago. I don't know what the current situation is with the Nikkah vs Rukhsati debate.

2. They do ask for the invitation card pics because most applications are made on the basis of a proper wedding reception. So this goes back to the point number 1 above. If Nikkah is considered a bona-fide basis for the application, they won't mind not having an invitation card for the event.

3. They start with confirming the applicant's and the sponsor's names and dates of birth. Other things include: relationship history, financial aspect, household setup of the couple, each other's likes and dislikes, each other's career/job descriptions, future plans, how the couple maintains contact, if the sponsoring person has visited the applicant from Australia since the Nikkah/Shaadi, etc. If they suspect something dodgy in the application, they could ask for many other things which are hard to predict. They can even call your friends/relatives if they suspect false information in the application.

I hope someone who has recently applied on the basis of a Nikkah can shed more light on 1 & 2. Good luck :)

Edited by Andy_

3 hours ago, Ssalman said:

Hi fatim...

where did you apply from? I mean is it from AHC islamabad?

No i am guinea actually but my husband hired a migration agent to help us with our case since 2016 but i was pregnant and coud not logded my application then and my husband went back to australia too, then we waited till the baby was born before we apply then our migration agent applied on 24th June 2017 and i had my interview on 8th March from AHC in Accra and that was the first time my husband met our baby his daughter since she was born and since he left in 2016 becoz of his work he couldnt come to visit us.he only come to support me during my interview And after my interview we only spent few days together then he went back to australia and now we are still waiting for our visa to be grant. I am just stress of waiting and staying away from him for that long so i cant wait for our visa to be granted so we can be reunited again and start planning our life together 

11 hours ago, Fatim said:

Hi mimi 

Hi Fatim,

Great to hear that there’s someone else that applied on the same date as I did. Have they contacted you after the interview? I will keep you updated if they do contact me or if my husband hopefully gets his visa grant. Please keep me updated too. Which country did you apply from?