Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Mi mi said:

@dr maria

hi Maria,

Did it also state anywhere in your email that your case is being assessed to determine whether it meets regulatory requirements or not? I’ve received that reply a few  times after emailing my case officer/Dubai family. 

Thanks 

No such regulatory kind of a stuff...

There may b different process or replies from them .. or may vary states to states... ...

I got an email of acknowledgment  about the application after lodgement. ...

Hello everyone,
I’m long time silent watcher this forum ,
I just think there are commonwealth games in Australia in April for there are so many applicants of visitors visa . All the high commission staff must have been busy with . Just a view !!! [emoji41]

4 hours ago, dr maria said:

Finally the wait is over.... I got my grant today Allhumdullilah

The time lines are

DOA 24th April 2017

DO 5TH FEB 2018

DOG 21ST MARCH 2018

That's great news. Wasn't too bed in the end :). All the best for your life in Australia.

2 hours ago, Andy_ said:

That's great news. Wasn't too bed in the end :). All the best for your life in Australia.

Thanks.  This forum was really helpful. . By knowing what's happening with others and the discussion's made the journey Lil easier. . I would request to all the advanced members to keep up with their input to make the wait or new commers easier...

57 minutes ago, dr maria said:

Thanks.  This forum was really helpful. . By knowing what's happening with others and the discussion's made the journey Lil easier. . I would request to all the advanced members to keep up with their input to make the wait or new commers easier...

Congratulations Dr Maria,

Can you please share your date of pcc, medical and also how much time did you get for your first entry ??

Regards.

6 minutes ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Congratulations Dr Maria,

Can you please share your date of pcc, medical and also how much time did you get for your first entry ??

Regards.

Medical was done within a week of application  I lodged. . Whereas the PCC I have submitted twice as It was valid for 6months 

The first entry date is 18th may 2018

Edited by dr maria

11 hours ago, dr maria said:

Finally the wait is over.... I got my grant today Allhumdullilah

The time lines are

DOA 24th April 2017

DO 5TH FEB 2018

DOG 21ST MARCH 2018

Congratulations... did they ask you any documents and how long did they take after you submitted ??

thank you in advance 

6 hours ago, dr maria said:

Medical was done within a week of application  I lodged. . Whereas the PCC I have submitted twice as It was valid for 6months 

The first entry date is 18th may 2018

Congratulations Dr. Maria

Happy for you. 

Best of luck for your new life ahead. 

First entry date is 18th May..can you flyin before that date?

Goodluck to all the people who are waiting. Hope your waiting period will be over soon. 

On 22/03/2018 at 05:14, Anupamanoj said:

Congratulations... did they ask you any documents and how long did they take after you submitted ??

thank you in advance 

Yea they asked for NIC of my mother n 2 personal info documents on the interview  date

Submission done on the next day.. 

DOG 21 MARCH 2017

Please note as per the forum evaluation. .. interview  Tim lines are 9 to 10th month .. 

Approval timeliness are 11 to 12 months

On 22/03/2018 at 09:20, Falcon11 said:

Congratulations Dr. Maria

Happy for you. 

Best of luck for your new life ahead. 

First entry date is 18th May..can you flyin before that date?

Goodluck to all the people who are waiting. Hope your waiting period will be over soon. 

As per the grant ... 1St entry should b before 18th may.... 

1 hour ago, Mi mi said:

@dr maria I have applied on the 23rd of June 2017. Hopefully my husband gets his visa soon. Feels like I’ve been waiting for years. 

Same here. .. I know the waiting period is very tuff  and feels terrible. ...  the responses from them is unhelpful. .. and that's the most worst part... 

They have changed the format of immi  account... 

I think the visa wud be on its way Insh Allah within 15 days he will get it... my prayers r with u ... 

Hello ..... 

m silent observer of this forum... i m very strssed so wntd to prticipate n this discussion it has been 9 mnths since v applied no response yet ....n a very painful zone of waitng☹️

Dol   26 june 2017

Doi ?

bt m really happy fr d.r maria ....

congrts

13 minutes ago, HasinaFd said:

Hello ..... 

m silent observer of this forum... i m very strssed so wntd to prticipate n this discussion it has been 9 mnths since v applied no response yet ....n a very painful zone of waitng☹️

Dol   26 june 2017

Doi ?

bt m really happy fr d.r maria ....

congrts

Welcome to the thread. Don't worry you're not the only one. My wife applied on 30th June 2017 as well and no news since.

Are you the applicant in your case? Have you been asked to get your medicals done?

Edited by Andy_

9 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Welcome to the thread. Don't worry you're not the only one. My wife applied on 30th June 2017 as well and no news since.

Are you the applicant in your case? Have you been asked to get your medicals done?

Yah i m d main applicnt nd mi hsbnd  z sponcr.... v jst got a general email to rechk d chklst nd dn hv dn mi medcl on 17 of feb.....