Guest pakistan

4 hours ago, dr.maria said:

many congratss.. m still on the wait

Did you had your interview yet? Have you applied it through an agent or self? Worth calling or email them asking for status. The moment we sent our documents, we emailed back saying everything is updated. We got a reply back after couple of days that they will notify the case officer and we got the grant next day.

On 2/15/2018 at 17:11, Mi mi said:

@saleemk

1. Are there any members of her family that will be migrating to Australia with her 

2. Is requesting her family members that will not be coming with her to Australia 

3. Are you related to your wife in any other way besides your marriage. 

Hey Mi Mi

1 - Family as in our family now(me+wife) or her family (her parents siblings) ? we are a newly married couple btw

2 = again the same as above , is the IMMI asking for my family or her family

3 - Related to my wife only thru marriage ,  totally arranged marriage

Please advise

Thanks

Saleem

6 hours ago, Mi mi said:

1. Her family (parents and siblings)

2. Her family (parents and siblings) 

3. If you were not related prior to this marriage just state that you guys are not related. 

1. is incorrect. This question asks for the applicant's (the wife) family members (parents, siblings and kids if any) who intend to migrate to Australia with her AS HER DEPENDENTS in this very visa application. So unless she has any kids that will be a part of this application, the answer to this question is No One.

Generally speaking, the application forms require the applicant's information, not the sponsor's. The exception is when they specifically ask a question about the sponsor or sponsor-specific forms like 40SP.

3 hours ago, Andy_ said:

1. is incorrect. This question asks for the applicant's (the wife) family members (parents, siblings and kids if any) who intend to migrate to Australia with her AS HER DEPENDENTS in this very visa application. So unless she has any kids that will be a part of this application, the answer to this question is No One.

Generally speaking, the application forms require the applicant's information, not the sponsor's. The exception is when they specifically ask a question about the sponsor or sponsor-specific forms like 40SP.

Thanks mate ! Appreciate your help

I also read on IMMI that family unit is only me+wife , so we are putting a NO to migrating/non-migrating family members , as we are a newly married couple and have no kids.

Related to reach other by blood bla bah is also a NO , as I now understand this question only relates to us if we knew each other before marriage , which is not the case

19 minutes ago, saleemk said:

I also read on IMMI that family unit is only me+wife , so we are putting a NO to migrating/non-migrating family members , as we are a newly married couple and have no kids.

You + Wife is the new family unit.  You two still have your old families. Immi needs to know the whereabouts of all the siblings and parents of both the applicant and the sponsor. So in my opinion, you should list them in the question where they ask for non-migrating family members.

10 hours ago, Andy_ said:

You + Wife is the new family unit.  You two still have your old families. Immi needs to know the whereabouts of all the siblings and parents of both the applicant and the sponsor. So in my opinion, you should list them in the question where they ask for non-migrating family members.

Thanks mate for the suggestion which I think is correct aswell.

Its just there is a whole option where is asks for extended families of me+wife where I have mentioned all her siblings/parents and my siblings/parents aswell.

Thanks

Edited by saleemk

On 2/16/2018 at 19:59, ali.komal said:

Did you had your interview yet? Have you applied it through an agent or self? Worth calling or email them asking for status. The moment we sent our documents, we emailed back saying everything is updated. We got a reply back after couple of days that they will notify the case officer and we got the grant next day.

i had my interview on 05-02-18

documents updated on the next day 06-02-08 

waiting fore the grant now 

applied via agent, reminder sent on 14-02-18 to them then  they send us a reply that they will notify as soon as they got any response.

still on a wait

1 hour ago, dr.maria said:

i had my interview on 05-02-18

documents updated on the next day 06-02-08 

waiting fore the grant now 

applied via agent, reminder sent on 14-02-18 to them then  they send us a reply that they will notify as soon as they got any response.

still on a wait

You should be getting it soon give it a month.

Alhamdulillah I got my visa today.  

DOL : 08.01.17

Additional Docs : 19 Sep 17

DOI : 07.11.17

Additional Docs : 06.02.17

DOG : 19.02.17

my case was somewhat different. My husband is Indian Aussie and I am from Pakistan. We both met through matrimonial site. Remained in relationship for 2 years and than go to umra with our families for nikah. I took the nikahnama there and it was registered in Pakistan. My CO was concerned because of the way our nikah was registered. After the interview my husband applied for pak visa and we kept our CO updated at each stage. Finally he gave us visa. 

This is for all long waiters here. If your relationship is genuine, prove it and you ll get the grant.

Good luck every one ☺️