DOG: ?

On 1/25/2018 at 10:48, ali.komal said:
22 minutes ago, ali.komal said:

we got our interview today.

DOL: 27-04-17

REQUIREMENT: 24-04-17

DOI: 26-01-17

DOG: ?

BEST OF LUCK,,,  NO RESPONSE AS YET ON MY CASE. FROM WHICH NUM,BER R U GETTING THE CALL. I MEAN IS THE THE SAME NUMBER  (051) 8355500

Edited by dr.maria

5 hours ago, dr.maria said:

I WISH INSHALLAH.. AND TODAY IS FRIDAY THEY WORK TILL 12.30

THEN 2 DAYS OFF

PLS CONFIRM ABOUT THE NUMBER

Today may be Friday, but it is also Australia Day and thus a public holiday.

Please turn your caps lock off, typing in capitals is the equivalent of shouting!

6 hours ago, dr.maria said:

I WISH INSHALLAH.. AND TODAY IS FRIDAY THEY WORK TILL 12.30

THEN 2 DAYS OFF

PLS CONFIRM ABOUT THE NUMBER

Yes maria they call from this number 051-8355500 . They called me at 11 am in the morning. I thought they dont work on Saturday and sunday but my visa was granted on Saturday  when i wasn't expecting it at all . Im sure you'll be getting interview call  within a week . Wish you best of luck .

Edited by Rizvi

14 hours ago, Rizvi said:

Yes maria they call from this number 051-8355500 . They called me at 11 am in the morning. I thought they dont work on Saturday and sunday but my visa was granted on Saturday  when i wasn't expecting it at all . Im sure you'll be getting interview call  within a week . Wish you best of luck .

i wish for the same inshAllah... thank u for confirmation about the number.

10 hours ago, ali.komal said:

So we have been asked for "Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from family members in Pakistan" Any tips or examples for this sort of document? 

any of your uncle , cousin brother or relative who attended the wedding ceremony or any family gathering (photos available)  can write the decleration in which he/she has to describe that u r married since... having relationship with  ur partner like... they know u guys since.. attended the events..(put all the personal details in...... ) they wish u the best in future and want to see u happy and settled along with the partner there in Australia. 

2 hours ago, dr.maria said:

any of your uncle , cousin brother or relative who attended the wedding ceremony or any family gathering (photos available)  can write the decleration in which he/she has to describe that u r married since... having relationship with  ur partner like... they know u guys since.. attended the events..(put all the personal details in...... ) they wish u the best in future and want to see u happy and settled along with the partner there in Australia. 

Can it be my wife sister and my father (father in law to my wife)

This is what it says on the requirement document received:

Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from your cousins, relatives, friends, neighbors or colleagues in Pakistan in order to witness and support your relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or Passport. These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner.

And interview was from Islamabad number. It was an hour long and recorded. They asked details about the relation when did it started, when was engagement, who was present in engagement, what were the ceremonies. When was the wedding, who was in the wedding and all the ceremonies. The more detail the better. They asked about me my likes and dislikes, where do i work, whats my position, what sort of company is it. Relationship with in laws. Appearance as a couple in occasions.  How are finances shared. Any gifts. These were all the questions asked from my wife. The person was looking at the pictures at the same time and writing down things and ticking things off.

24 minutes ago, ali.komal said:

Can it be my wife sister and my father (father in law to my wife)

This is what it says on the requirement document received:

Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from your cousins, relatives, friends, neighbors or colleagues in Pakistan in order to witness and support your relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or Passport. These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner.

And interview was from Islamabad number. It was an hour long and recorded. They asked details about the relation when did it started, when was engagement, who was present in engagement, what were the ceremonies. When was the wedding, who was in the wedding and all the ceremonies. The more detail the better. They asked about me my likes and dislikes, where do i work, whats my position, what sort of company is it. Relationship with in laws. Appearance as a couple in occasions.  How are finances shared. Any gifts. These were all the questions asked from my wife. The person was looking at the pictures at the same time and writing down things and ticking things off.

yes , they both can write this deceleration and this needs the same details as i told u to get in written from them.. 

thank u for the details .. i wish i get the call soon. 

21 hours ago, dr.maria said:

yes , they both can write this deceleration and this needs the same details as i told u to get in written from them.. 

thank u for the details .. i wish i get the call soon. 

"Evidence that you and/or your sponsor have been supporting each other financially" Are two months enough to show this?

"Legal commitments that you and your partner have undertaken as a couple" Do you know what this is?

Edited by ali.komal

8 hours ago, ali.komal said:

"Evidence that you and/or your sponsor have been supporting each other financially" Are two months enough to show this?

"Legal commitments that you and your partner have undertaken as a couple" Do you know what this is?

No, evidence of financial commitments must be of at least 6 months.

Legal commitments can include a Superannuation document with wife as 100% beneficiary. 

On 27/01/2018 at 03:36, ali.komal said:

So we have been asked for "Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from family members in Pakistan" Any tips or examples for this sort of document? 

Use questions of Form 888 as a guideline. t will give you a clear idea about what to write.

On 1/28/2018 at 09:27, ali.komal said:

you can share the remittance , joint account  .. to be on safe side provide 3 months details..

legal document can be the beneficiary(your wife ) in insurance  policy (from you)... i think 

Hi Guys,

Alhumdulillah finally got our spouse visa.

Timeline is as follows:

Date of Lodgement: 13th April 2017.

Date of Interview: 19th January 2018.

Additional Documents Requested: 19th January 2018. (same day as interview)

Visa Grant: 30th January 2018.

Wish you guys all the best and for those who are waiting, may Allah make it easy for you.

On 1/28/2018 at 09:27, ali.komal said:

If you've only been married for 2 months and that's all you have for evidence at this stage, just go with whatever you have got. Your file most likely won't be opened for 6-8 months. Make sure to keep gathering evidence in the next 6 months and upload the updates then. By the time the case officer looks at your file, you should have a solid 6-8 months worth of financial evidence.

For Legal documents, I put my wife as beneficiary for my superannuation. I also wrote up a will with her being the main beneficiary. Those two docs should be more than enough.

Hello everyone little help requires...

I am in Australia on 309 visa.
I am about to submit form 929 to inform changes about address and details.
I came across to a question asking about WHICH OFFICE WAS THE APPLICATION LODGES?
I applied through a migration lawyer fron Syd. So should i have to write isl embassy?

Any answer would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

On 31/01/2018 at 18:30, Andy_ said:

If you've only been married for 2 months and that's all you have for evidence at this stage, just go with whatever you have got. Your file most likely won't be opened for 6-8 months. Make sure to keep gathering evidence in the next 6 months and upload the updates then. By the time the case officer looks at your file, you should have a solid 6-8 months worth of financial evidence.

For Legal documents, I put my wife as beneficiary for my superannuation. I also wrote up a will with her being the main beneficiary. Those two docs should be more than enough.

Yeah we have submitted all those documents at the starting of partner visa application . We already had our interview, further documents were required. They emphasise alot on are you sending money to your wife and are you both sending gifts to each other, receipts etc.

4 minutes ago, ali.komal said:

Yeah we have submitted all those documents at the starting of partner visa application . We already had our interview, further documents were required. They emphasise alot on are you sending money to your wife and are you both sending gifts to each other, receipts etc.

In that case, whatever you have got will have to do :). Don't worry too much about a single aspect. They will assess the whole application holistically so if one of the aspects is lacking a bit, hopefully it wouldn't matter. All the best.