Guest pakistan

13 hours ago, Andy_ said:

The agent is right. A majority of tourist visa applications are refused for Pakistanis waiting for a spouse visa.

One trick that has worked  for some people is to apply for a Sponsored Family stream visa (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/54sponsored#c). With this visa, HomeAffairs might ask for a security bond, though I've seen cases who were not asked for this. This ranges from $5,000 to $15,000.

very true they donot grant the visit visa and refuse it  with  the same reason that the applicant wont come back  even if u provide all the supportive documents, and a professional too. they refused my case as well due to the same reasons even i have provided every single evidence of being a professional doctor here in Pakistan .  

On 1/22/2018 at 13:34, Syed Sadiq said:

Hi,

My wife has applied for 309 visa from Islamabad Pakistan. We supplied all the documents & medicals but so far we haven’t had any contact from AHC Islamabad.

Her timeline is as follow:

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Processing Location: AHC, Islamabad.

Date of Lodgement: 15 April 2017.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

She also applied Visit Visa 600, which was successfully granted.

Visit Visa 600 timeline:

Applied for: Visit Visa Subclass 600.

Processing Location: AHC, Islamabad.

Date of Lodgement: 20 April 2017.

More Documents Requested: 26 April 2017

Date of Interview: No Interview was taken 

Visa Grant: 28 April 2017

Length of Visa: 3 months 

Regards,

Syed

any call or document required ????

1 minute ago, Destroyme said:

In most of the cases, they request to provide form 888 , Affidavit form pak , FRC or MRC, call and chat history, Polio certificate, Event’s Pictures and joint bank statement after an interview call.

I have provided each and every document you have mentioned at the time of lodgement. They’ve asked for even more unexpected documents.

22 hours ago, Andy_ said:

The agent is right. A majority of tourist visa applications are refused for Pakistanis waiting for a spouse visa.

One trick that has worked  for some people is to apply for a Sponsored Family stream visa (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/54sponsored#c). With this visa, HomeAffairs might ask for a security bond, though I've seen cases who were not asked for this. This ranges from $5,000 to $15,000.

Thank you, Andy for sharing this idea. 

My wife and I have an address on our CNIC that is not our current residential address. So the address we filled in the form (which is our actual address) is different to our CNICs. Does anyone here have a similar case? Did DIBP raise an issue with that?

My wife and I have an address on our CNIC that is not our current residential address. So the address we filled in the form (which is our actual address) is different to our CNICs. Does anyone here have a similar case? Did DIBP raise an issue with that?

Yes, it will be an issue. Having the same residential address on NIC means you both share a house or she stays at the same place in Pakistan where you live when you travel. You should have or i should say “must” change the residential address and make it same for both of you when you apply a new NiC with you as her husband.. im sure you applied for a new NiC after you change her marital status in Nadra’s records, didnt you?

Sorry I think I didn't express myself properly. Both she and I have the exact same address on our CNICs. That address is of a house we used to previously live in. We now live at a different address but have not changed our CNICs yet to reflect that change. This new address is the one we filled in our visa applications.

When we use our CNIC in Pakistan for various government requirements etc., no one cares if our address on the card is different to what we've filled in on their forms. The question is will DIBP care?

Sorry I think I didn't express myself properly. Both she and I have the exact same address on our CNICs. That address is of a house we used to previously live in. We now live at a different address but have not changed our CNICs yet to reflect that change. This new address is the one we filled in our visa applications.
When we use our CNIC in Pakistan for various government requirements etc., no one cares if our address on the card is different to what we've filled in on their forms. The question is will DIBP care?

Oh in that case, you will be ok. Just prepare any proof of your move from old address to respond if asked about it.

2 minutes ago, AsimMalik said:

Also, they will ask for herpolice clearance (character certificate), it has an address onto it as well and it is given by local police station. How will you arrange that.. just keep these things in mind just in case.

That shouldn't be an issue. Various members of my family have obtained police certificates with exactly the same address conundrum. We will have the current address on the police certificate.

25 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

DOL; 24-04-17

DOI not yet 

REQUIREMENT; not yet

Requirements are just about provide some recent financial documents and call history.

We had already submitted those when we lodged our application, but they require more recent ones. 

Just now, ali.komal said:

Requirements are just about provide some recent financial documents and call history.

We had already submitted those when we lodged our application, but they require more recent ones. 

well we hve submitted all the recent  call records along with financial documents and photos this month ..  

may b thats y they haven't ask for any requirement as yet in my case 

On 25/01/2018 at 16:51, dr.maria said:

well we hve submitted all the recent  call records along with financial documents and photos this month ..  

may b thats y they haven't ask for any requirement as yet in my case 

we got our interview today.

DOL: 27-04-17

REQUIREMENT: 24-04-17

DOI: 26-01-17

DOG: ?

3 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Ah didn't realise they'd be interviewing candidates on Australia Day :). Very unaustralian. Good luck ali.komal - hope you get your grant soon.

Well i dont think companies in pakistan would work based on australian holidays :P . They were interviewing on christmas days also. I am sure pakistani people would prefer eid holidays rather than christmas or australia day :P