Guest pakistan

Hi everyone 

sharing my timeline 

DOL: 07.04.2017

DOI: 28.12.2017

further documents requested on the same day . 

Documents submitted : 09.01.2018

visa grant : 20.01.2018 Alhamdulilah 

This forum has been a great help . I wish everyone get their grant soon Inshallah . 

On 1/16/2018 at 08:50, AsimMalik said:

Visa granted this morning,

DoL: 22nd February 2017,
DoI: 05 October 2017
Additional docs submitted: 25th October 2017
Visa granted: 16th January 2018.

Hi Asim 

can you please tell me what is the procedure to get visa stamped on the passport . 

1 hour ago, AsimMalik said:

You do not need a visa sticker on your passport anymore, print your grant letter and provide it to the airline staff at the check in counters and immigration officers at an Australian airport (upon your arrival).

Its not that you don't need one, they don't even do them anymore. Stopped a couple of years back. You can't get one now even if you ask for it.

Hey guys. My husband lodged his application in Karachi in Nov 2017. He still hasnt been asked to do his medicals. Should we contact AHC? I sent an email and got an automated reply. What email address do they actually reply to? Pls help. 

Based on current average, normally one should expect any progress or interview call between 6 to 8 months after the date of lodgement. Your husband’s application is only been lodged two months ago, so you might have to wait.

3 hours ago, Mu'mina said:

Hey guys. My husband lodged his application in Karachi in Nov 2017. He still hasnt been asked to do his medicals. Should we contact AHC? I sent an email and got an automated reply. What email address do they actually reply to? Pls help. 

My wife applied in June 2017 and we have got no request for medical, police clearance or anything else yet.

Hi,

My wife has applied for 309 visa from Islamabad Pakistan. We supplied all the documents & medicals but so far we haven’t had any contact from AHC Islamabad.

Her timeline is as follow:

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Processing Location: AHC, Islamabad.

Date of Lodgement: 15 April 2017.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

She also applied Visit Visa 600, which was successfully granted.

Visit Visa 600 timeline:

Applied for: Visit Visa Subclass 600.

Date of Lodgement: 20 April 2017.

More Documents Requested: 26 April 2017

Date of Interview: No Interview was taken 

Visa Grant: 28 April 2017

Length of Visa: 3 months 

Regards,

Syed

5 minutes ago, Andy Down Under said:

Hey guys my wife got her visa granted today ! We are very happy ! Here is our timeline ..

date of lodgement : 12 august 2017

request for more information : 07 november 2017

medical and police check sent : 12 november 2017

phone interview : 05 december 2017

visa 100 granted : 22 january 2018

Where did you apply from?

On 1/22/2018 at 16:34, Syed Sadiq said:

Hi,

My wife has applied for 309 visa from Islamabad Pakistan. We supplied all the documents & medicals but so far we haven’t had any contact from AHC Islamabad.

Her timeline is as follow:

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Date of Lodgement: 15 April 2017.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

She also applied Visit Visa 600, which was successfully granted.

Visit Visa 600 timeline:

Applied for: Visit Visa Subclass 600.

Date of Lodgement: 20 April 2017.

More Documents Requested: 26 April 2017

Date of Interview: No Interview was taken 

Visa Grant: 28 April 2017

Length of Visa: 3 months 

Regards,

Syed

Syed sahab congrats on getting visit visa and wish you best for 309 visa.

Could you please share what documents and evidence you submitted for Visit Visa?

20 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Syed sahab congrats on getting visit visa and wish you best for 309 visa.

Could you please share what documents and evidence you submitted for Visit Visa?

Go to the document checklist of Visit Visa 600. You will find everything there. What I can remember is bank statement, pay slips, copies of passport, polio certificate and Nikah Nama + Marriage Registration Certificate issues by Nadra.

On 1/22/2018 at 07:26, AsimMalik said:

Based on current average, normally one should expect any progress or interview call between 6 to 8 months after the date of lodgement. Your husband’s application is only been lodged two months ago, so you might have to wait.

Mr asim Malik. Can you please help me with the requirement of affidavit. I just want to see an example of it. 

2 hours ago, Syed Sadiq said:

Go to the document checklist of Visit Visa 600. You will find everything there. What I can remember is bank statement, pay slips, copies of passport, polio certificate and Nikah Nama + Marriage Registration Certificate issues by Nadra.

Ok, thank you. I will check. But recently I contacted one agent and she said that in High-Risk country's case, you've to provide a lot of evidence to ensure that your wife will return back to Pakistan after finishing visa period. That's why I was asking what other documents apart from checklist you had submitted. 

The agent is right. A majority of tourist visa applications are refused for Pakistanis waiting for a spouse visa.

One trick that has worked  for some people is to apply for a Sponsored Family stream visa (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/54sponsored#c). With this visa, HomeAffairs might ask for a security bond, though I've seen cases who were not asked for this. This ranges from $5,000 to $15,000.