Guest pakistan

[mention=264589]AsimMalik[/mention]
hey. my husband was officially authorised for any correspondence with the hig commision. when i got no reponse for some time i mailed the highcommision through my email asking abt the status. i got a reply that only authorised person's queries are going to be answered. But after that email i had my interview call in 2 weeks. SO i cant say it was bcz of my email or the call was just suppose to be made in that week.

Whats your timeline?

Interview was on 6th November. Took me a while to submit additional documents; finally submitted everything on the 30th. They asked for two form 888, two affidavits from Pakistan, latest polio certificate for me (the applicant), updated police check for my husband (the sponsor - we had submitted his previous police check but that had expired in July), and an updated relationship statement from both of us. I applied from Karachi but got my interview call when I had moved to Singapore.

My wife (applicant) received an interview call on 05th October 2015. We were requested additional documents on the same day. Documents include applicant’s polio certificate, updated police certificate for both applicant and sponsor and two affidavits from Pakistan. We were able to submit it on 25th October. Since then, its been a painful wait. Its 300 days today ( 10 months on 22nd December). We are planning to call Aus Highcomission on wednesday. Its going to be a long weekend this weekend (25th is xmas, 26th is boxing day and 27th is additional day off) then two days and then again weekend plus monday is new years day. Im worried they will respond alot slower during this xmas and new years’ holidays. [emoji58]

10 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

My wife (applicant) received an interview call on 05th October 2015. We were requested additional documents on the same day. Documents include applicant’s polio certificate, updated police certificate for both applicant and sponsor and two affidavits from Pakistan. We were able to submit it on 25th October. Since then, its been a painful wait. Its 300 days today ( 10 months on 22nd December). We are planning to call Aus Highcomission on wednesday. Its going to be a long weekend this weekend (25th is xmas, 26th is boxing day and 27th is additional day off) then two days and then again weekend plus monday is new years day. Im worried they will respond alot slower during this xmas and new years’ holidays. emoji58.png

Let me know if they give you anything other than the annoying standard reply when you call -_-

Let me know if they give you anything other than the annoying standard reply when you call [emoji42]

Aaaand my wife phoned Aus Highcommission this morning. She was given official standard reply “your visa fil number??.... your application is in process and our standard processing time is 12 months to 17 months, we will contact you via email for any updates.. thank you”...

He didnt let her speak or say anything. He was quick like a robot in his response. And only pause to hear file number. So, all we can do now is just wait and continue to wait [emoji24]

@AsimMalik

application lodged: 8th jan 2017

medical : 28th march 2017

interview: 11th oct 2017

docs requested:  6th novemeber.

more docs requested: 16th november

visa grant: 20th november 2017.

last date for entry 29th march 2017.

When we were requested documents we uploaded them on immiaccount and also informed the CO about uploading through email.

[mention=264589]AsimMalik[/mention]

application lodged: 8th jan 2017

medical : 28th march 2017

interview: 11th oct 2017

docs requested:  6th novemeber.

more docs requested: 16th november

visa grant: 20th november 2017.

last date for entry 29th march 2017.

When we were requested documents we uploaded them on immiaccount and also informed the CO about uploading through email.

Congratz Par, i wish you all the best for your future life.
Based on your timeline, you got visa in 10 months and 12 days.. that means we should expect any response first week of January.
Lets hope for the best.

22 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

Aaaand my wife phoned Aus Highcommission this morning. She was given official standard reply “your visa fil number??.... your application is in process and our standard processing time is 12 months to 17 months, we will contact you via email for any updates.. thank you”...

He didnt let her speak or say anything. He was quick like a robot in his response. And only pause to hear file number. So, all we can do now is just wait and continue to wait emoji24.png

Yeah pretty much the same with me when I called. The guy was quite nice though but gave me the standard answer of processing time. I asked him what the sponsor status being approved means. He said on his end he can see it appearing to be sponsorship finalized but I should ignore that since it doesn't mean that the application has been finalized. Let's see what happens in the new year now

Hi guys,

We got our visa grant today :) Timeline is as follows:

DOL: 16th March 2017
Medicals submitted: 5th May 2017
DOI: 6th November 2017
Additional docs requested: 6th November 2017
Additional docs submitted: 30th November 2017
Visa granted: 22nd December 2017

All the best to everyone waiting, and thanks for the help. Hope you all get your grants soon! :) 

Hi guys,

We got our visa grant today [emoji4] Timeline is as follows:

DOL: 16th March 2017
Medicals submitted: 5th May 2017
DOI: 6th November 2017
Additional docs requested: 6th November 2017
Additional docs submitted: 30th November 2017
Visa granted: 22nd December 2017

All the best to everyone waiting, and thanks for the help. Hope you all get your grants soon! [emoji4] 

Great news, wish you all the best.

Hello All,

I am a silent reader of this forum. My timeline is as follow:

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Processing Location: AHC, Islamabad.

Date of Lodgement: 11th April 2017.

All Documents Uploaded: 18th April 2017.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

My question is that when can I expect an interview call from AHC? Its been over 8 months and I haven't heard anything from them. I emailed them and their reply was pretty standard that the application can take up to 16 months.

Has anyone applied for the visa around my DOL and received an interview call yet?

I am really very annoyed with their slow processing.

On 12/22/2017 at 09:43, MTS said:

Hello All,

I am a silent reader of this forum. My timeline is as follow:

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Processing Location: AHC, Islamabad.

Date of Lodgement: 11th April 2017.

All Documents Uploaded: 18th April 2017.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

My question is that when can I expect an interview call from AHC? Its been over 8 months and I haven't heard anything from them. I emailed them and their reply was pretty standard that the application can take up to 16 months.

Has anyone applied for the visa around my DOL and received an interview call yet?

I am really very annoyed with their slow processing.

hey my timelines are 

application  lodgement; 24-04-17

document submitted 05-05-17

no interview as yet

waiting for the call

inshAllah  the expected time for the call should be January  

I have also lodged my wife partner visa also. Below are the details:

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Date of Lodgement: 27th April 2017.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

Note: We applied for a visa visit couple of months back which got rejected because of stupid reasons.

56 minutes ago, ali.komal said:

Note: We applied for a visa visit couple of months back which got rejected because of stupid reasons.

same case as mine

For what reason your visit visa got rejected?