Guest pakistan

Hi Everyone!
Thanks to Allah Almighty, I have finally received my grant yesterday. It took 11 months and 3 weeks and they have been veryyy generous with first entry which is seven months from grant date!!! 
Really hope and pray everyone gets their visas soon. Here are my details for anyone interested:
DOL: 21st Oct 2016
DOI: April 2017
DOG: 16th Oct 2017:)))))[emoji23]
This forum helped my keep my hopes up:) so thank you to everyone who shared their info. 
Warm Regards

Congratulations,
Just curious, when did u do your medical examination?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

19 hours ago, 1ou said:

Your case is pretty strong, and delay in tourist visa is a good sign. Expect better to get the spouse visa soon ?.

Just FYI,  some 600 visas in Pak- recently have the below timelines:-

DOVA= 29 Jul 2017

Additional Doc Requested = 28 Sep 2017

Visa grant = 05 Oct 2017

DOVA= 14 Aug 2017

Visa grant = 03 Oct 2017

Cheers,

well i hope so .. the visit visa timelines are very unpredictable as u shared it may take 45 days or even 3 month to grant. well  what i noticed is that they have asked for additional doc and grant visa just after 6 days.. whereas, in my case they have mentioned of consideration  on 19-09-17 but  no response after it.

dunn know what happening in both  applications. as no response in both. no requirement,, no interview call ... nothing at all as yet....

14 hours ago, maffan said:

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to Allah Almighty, I have finally received my grant yesterday. It took 11 months and 3 weeks and they have been veryyy generous with first entry which is seven months from grant date!!! 

Really hope and pray everyone gets their visas soon. Here are my details for anyone interested:

DOL: 21st Oct 2016

DOI: April 2017

DOG: 16th Oct 2017:)))))xD

This forum helped my keep my hopes up:) so thank you to everyone who shared their info. 

Warm Regards

congratazzzzzz maffannn:)

wish u all the best

pray also for me :( i hv completed 12 month and 1 wek.no news yettt.hope for the besttt

8 hours ago, isha12 said:

congratazzzzzz maffannn:)

wish u all the best

pray also for me :( i hv completed 12 month and 1 wek.no news yettt.hope for the besttt

for most of the ~10 month mark applications, the outcome is expected by Mid-Dec so good luck and hope for the best. ?

20 hours ago, dr.maria said:

well i hope so .. the visit visa timelines are very unpredictable as u shared it may take 45 days or even 3 month to grant. well  what i noticed is that they have asked for additional doc and grant visa just after 6 days.. whereas, in my case they have mentioned of consideration  on 19-09-17 but  no response after it.

dunn know what happening in both  applications. as no response in both. no requirement,, no interview call ... nothing at all as yet....

In your particular situation, I’d say the spouse visa update will come very soon ;).. as they usually hold temporary visa if the other application is close to a decision stage.

(Both applications are linked, so when applying for temp/600 it's important not to overlap this with 8-10 month mark of an initial application). 

On 18/10/2017 at 09:28, 1ou said:

In your particular situation, I’d say the spouse visa update will come very soon ;).. as they usually hold temporary visa if the other application is close to a decision stage.

(Both applications are linked, so when applying for temp/600 it's important not to overlap this with 8-10 month mark of an initial application). 

Well I hope the same.. but the agent who submitted my case has no possible reason to give. ..   according to him immiaccouny status shows that assessment is in process  for both the application's. ... except  that he has nuthng to say. ...

It's day 50 for tourist visa application .. no response after their consideration mail of 19th sep.... what if it will take a month more with no response??  What to do than????

Possible actions ???

9 hours ago, dr.maria said:

Well I hope the same.. but the agent who submitted my case has no possible reason to give. ..   according to him immiaccouny status shows that assessment is in process  for both the application's. ... except  that he has nuthng to say. ...

It's day 50 for tourist visa application .. no response after their consideration mail of 19th sep.... what if it will take a month more with no response??  What to do than????

Possible actions ???

Applications through prof-imm-agent are usually conclusive so at this stage don’t worry for your tourist visa just give it another 2-4 week even if they hold this.

(Assessment in progress -> Next stage => Finalised for strong applications).

https://www.border.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

I’ll suggest to just follow up one more time your partner visa application status by sending an email to ******Islamabad@dfat.gov.au.

10 hours ago, henryolonga said:

Hello everyone !!!

I am planning to travel to Sydney with my family in last week of December. 

I am looking for a suitable accommodation (shared room) with any Pakistani family is preferable. 

Please let me know, if u have any.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Henry

You can arrange this online as there are so many websites, for example, 
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-flatshare-houseshare/sydney/pakistani/k0c18294l3003435?sort=rank

https://flatmates.com.au/sydney

Hotels are fully booked especially at this time of year so if you know someone local, its best to ask them to get this organized before you land in Sydney.

Hello everyone!
By the grace of Allah, I have got my visa today.
I had applied on 24 January 2017, medical was done in January as well.,
I got an interview call last week and they asked question about what we have written in our application, they asked for poilo certificate to be uploaded.
It took 9 months to get my visa.
I pray for all who are waiting for their visa to be approved. :)
Thanks you everyone here for the support and for making my this journey to be more patient. :)

Kind regards.

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

18 hours ago, Mrshubs said:

Hello everyone!
By the grace of Allah, I have got my visa today.
I had applied on 24 January 2017, medical was done in January as well.,
I got an interview call last week and they asked question about what we have written in our application, they asked for poilo certificate to be uploaded.
It took 9 months to get my visa.
I pray for all who are waiting for their visa to be approved. :)
Thanks you everyone here for the support and for making my this journey to be more patient. :)

Kind regards.

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

congrats!

r u  working somewhere or did they ask about ur profession or not ...