Guest pakistan

13 hours ago, dr.maria said:

hello!

i need to get an update i have applied for partner visa(australia) on 28-April 2017 and as per immiacount the status is in assessment process. please tell me how long will it take for pakistan.. all documents are updated online. 

plus how long it take to respond for tourist visa as i have submited the application on 28-Aug-17

on 19-sep-17

i got an email that my application is under consideration . but no response after that. i am still waiting for the news ...

the guidelines will be highly appriciated

Hi Maria,

Did you submit your tourist/visit visa online on immiaccount? Like you did with the partner visa?

I was informed by immigration office in Sydney that it usually takes about 4-6 weeks for visit visa from Pakistan to be processed, so fingers crossed you get a response very soon. However, if you have applied for partner visa at the same time, they can decline/hold the process for visit visa if the decision to be made for partner visa is very close. In saying that, they will give you a response for partner first before the visit. 

My wife also applied on 14 April 2017 and by the looks of the long processing time period for partner visa, i might apply for visit so she can come here.

10 hours ago, dr.maria said:

Thanks for the info.... yea I guess I'll b having strong case as much a professional  doctor here and my husband live there since 20 year's ... well it's been 46 days now ... as I said  I got an email  that my application is in consideration  .. so finger crossed .  Plus it's 7th month of my partner visa ... let's see wht will happen ... 

What could b the possible response and when ??  Any steps

Regards... 

Dr maria

If partner visa application is over eight months with a 600-visa pending decision, they process the partner visa, and if this happens, you will need to withdraw the visitor application once partner visa grant is confirmed. 

Considering you have submitted the polio vaccination cert. and all the required documentation completed already you’ll get the 600- visa grant soon.

For partner visa, if police clearance is 6months old they’ll ask you to resubmit along with any other missing docs(like form80, form888 -2 statutory statement from Pakistan), usually by contacting after 7-8 months from the application date. (generally, 14-28 days to submit the new docs).

Heya! 

Thanks for the info.... well I have aplied for the partner visa on April 28 2017...  through  a immigration agent .. he is known to my husband.... where as the visit visa was applied in 28 august 2017.. it's been more than 6week now... just got a single email on 19 sep that my visa application  is under consideration  .. after that ... 

Well all of my documents have been submited online...  

Do they conduct interview  of all applicants??? 

Or contact the HR for varification.. even for visit visa.??? ...  

There is no objection or requirement asked as yet... 

Regards... 

Dr maria

39 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

Heya! 

Thanks for the info.... well I have aplied for the partner visa on April 28 2017...  through  a immigration agent .. he is known to my husband.... where as the visit visa was applied in 28 august 2017.. it's been more than 6week now... just got a single email on 19 sep that my visa application  is under consideration  .. after that ... 

Well all of my documents have been submited online...  

Do they conduct interview  of all applicants??? 

Or contact the HR for varification.. even for visit visa.??? ...  

There is no objection or requirement asked as yet... 

Regards... 

Dr maria

In general, For a partner visa these days they contact on a telephone for 20-30 minutes of interview and after 8-10 months from the time of application. Application outcome, through professional-agent usually is quicker as those applications are complete and well documented most of the time. 

Yes, they do verify some docs/info randomly depending upon the case.  

Additional doc request(if any missing), is usually close to the decision.

Hello Everyone

Below is the timeline for our Spouse Visa

Date of Lodgement: 10th January 2017

PCC and Medical: 18th January 2017

3 months Family Sponsored Tourist Visa Granted

Travel dates: 12 May 2017 to 5th August 2017

6 months Family Sponsored Tourist Visa Applied: 11th September 2017

Interview Date for Spouse Visa: 12th September 2017

Additional Document: My Australian Police check as i am the sponsor. 2 Statuary Declarations from people in Pakistan

Documents Submitted: 18th September 2017

Tourist Visa Refused on 12th October: Reason wife will not go back. Stupid decision as she already came and went back on time. It was a Family Sponsored visa and he should have asked for a Bond. Also applicant has to leave country any ways if on tourist visa ( if spouse visa is finalized)

Update on Spouse Visa: 10th October

Case Officer: Muhammad

Actively working on the case

Our first baby is due in February and I will try to push them to Grant it within next 6 weeks. My wife will not be able to travel after mid-Dec as it is not safe. Hopefully we will get our Spouse Visa because Child Visa is another 8-10 months wait

Will keep Everyone Posted

Hope Everyone gets their visa soon :)

Edited by Saad Ali Kayani

5 hours ago, Saad Ali Kayani said:

Hello Everyone

Below is the timeline for our Spouse Visa

Date of Lodgement: 10th January 2017

PCC and Medical: 18th January 2017

3 months Family Sponsored Tourist Visa Granted

Travel dates: 12 May 2017 to 5th August 2017

6 months Family Sponsored Tourist Visa Applied: 11th September 2017

Interview Date for Spouse Visa: 12th September 2017

Additional Document: My Australian Police check as i am the sponsor. 2 Statuary Declarations from people in Pakistan

Documents Submitted: 18th September 2017

Tourist Visa Refused on 12th October: Reason wife will not go back. Stupid decision as she already came and went back on time. It was a Family Sponsored visa and he should have asked for a Bond. Also applicant has to leave country any ways if on tourist visa ( if spouse visa is finalized)

Update on Spouse Visa: 10th October

Case Officer: Muhammad

Actively working on the case

Our first baby is due in February and I will try to push them to Grant it within next 6 weeks. My wife will not be able to travel after mid-Dec as it is not safe. Hopefully we will get our Spouse Visa because Child Visa is another 8-10 months wait

Will keep Everyone Posted

Hope Everyone gets their visa soon :)

Hi Saad,

When did you apply for the 3 months visit visa? And after how long was it granted? Did they ask for bond as well for the first visa?

Hope you get the spouse visa soon :)

My only concern by looking at the Excel sheet that we all maintain is that i think they Grant Visas in certain months like January, March, July and Sep/Oct. But on the other side the average time is 10 months so Fingers Crossed

We are planning to have our baby here so that we do not have to apply for Child Visa. I will attach a letter from hospital to see if that can soften Case Officer's Heart xD

16 minutes ago, Saad Ali Kayani said:

My only concern by looking at the Excel sheet that we all maintain is that i think they Grant Visas in certain months like January, March, July and Sep/Oct. But on the other side the average time is 10 months so Fingers Crossed

We are planning to have our baby here so that we do not have to apply for Child Visa. I will attach a letter from hospital to see if that can soften Case Officer's Heart xD

Yeah man i realised that as well. I think there are certain time periods and grant limits with immigration. Some people are lucky to get it early. It all depends on the case officer as well. I hope everyone in this forum waiting gets their visa very soon. 

Immigration has caused enough mental torture on everyone :P

1 hour ago, Saad Ali Kayani said:

Hi Arham,

I applied on 15th feb and was Granted on 7th March. No Bond

Everything was same second time Round and it got rejected last week :arghh:

it take only a month to get response in the above mentioned cases  for visit visa but my case is submitted from 28-08-17 but still no response after the acknowledgement of consideration on 19-09-17..

what does that mean.... 

Hi Maria,

Well it all depends on the mood of the case officer as well. Did you apply for Independent or Family Sponsored tourist visa? Also is it 3 months or 6 months? They only want to know one thing when you apply for a tourist visa

Provide us a solid proof that you will return back

My wife was doing her House Job when we applied for first time so i had a letter from hospital that she is working full time and will go back

This time around she was not working and case officer thought she will not go back

So yeah depends on the mood of case officer 

1 minute ago, Saad Ali Kayani said:

Hi Maria,

Well it all depends on the mood of the case officer as well. Did you apply for Independent or Family Sponsored tourist visa? Also is it 3 months or 6 months? They only want to know one thing when you apply for a tourist visa

My wife was doing her House Job when we applied for first time so i had a letter from hospital that she is working full time and will go back

This time around she was not working and case officer thought she will not go back

i m working full time in an organisation too(supportive documents shared) and have applied individually but yes my husband has written a letter in favor ... so there is no point to stay.. i m soo much annoyed by the process and the different reviews im getting about it seriously..  plus i m not getting the timeliness few got in a month or 6 weeks . here no response as such .. not even for partner visa totally blank situation it is ...

Family Sponsored is processed here in Sydney and chances are bright to get that visa. If you have applied independent then it will be processed in Pakistan. So I dnt have much knowledge about Independent one. 

But the suggestion i have got from people is that one should go for Family Sponsored tourist visa always rather than Independent one

Hi Maria,

Case officers generally dont take decisions based on mood but certain circumstances such as in your case, your wife is way ahead in pregnancy.

Lets hope your wife gets her spouse visa earlier but case officers take standard average time as a rule of thumb, which is 8 to 12 months currently. And your wife will not be allowed to fly three months (12 weeks for some airlines) before her expected deliver date. Also on spouse visa, a must entry date is mostly a day before applicants medical and polio certification expires which in your case is 18 January.

For visit visa case officer they must have weighed in that from december your wofe will not be allowed to fly and so she cant exit and re-enter before the “must arrive” date of 18th January. Whichmeans you will have to request extension or apply for special circumstances to extend the “must arrive before date”.. they must have checked all boxes and then decide.

It is just my opinion, n i can be wrong..

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Thanks Asim but our intended dateof arrival was end of November and with 6 months of visa she had time till end of May

She can travel till end of December via thai airways as they allow travel till 34 weeks

If they dnt grant by December then he should not give me visa in January so that I can include my child with this application and that will save time and money (child visa)

Thanks Asim but our intended dateof arrival was end of November and with 6 months of visa she had time till end of May
She can travel till end of December via thai airways as they allow travel till 34 weeks
If they dnt grant by December then he should not give me visa in January so that I can include my child with this application and that will save time and money (child visa)

In your application did you notify the time you applied for a spouse visa?? Date of lodgement?

Yes I attached the Acknowldge letter of Spouse visa for Tourist visa Application 

First off, i will be expecting the decision on your spouse visa by first week of november as on average most recent visas were granted in 10 months mark..

If she was not working and had no job to go back to, and your only argument was that she is waitin on her spouse visa then its hardly possible for case officers to grant a secondary visa (visitors visa) that extends longer then the average duration of your principle visa (spouse visa). But its hard to predict the basis of their decision.

Anyway, I really hope you get your visa within november. Wish you all the best.

Thanks Asim

Yes that is a valid point 

Yeah i hope we get it in next 3-4 weeks. 

Do they grant visas in Nov or Dec? From the trend i noticed they give certain nunber of visas every 3 months 

Case officer said last week that we are actively working on your visa. I hope he stays in good mood and not go for Annual leave lolzzz

12 minutes ago, Saad Ali Kayani said:

Thanks Asim

Yes that is a valid point 

Yeah i hope we get it in next 3-4 weeks. 

Do they grant visas in Nov or Dec? From the trend i noticed they give certain nunber of visas every 3 months 

Case officer said last week that we are actively working on your visa. I hope he stays in good mood and not go for Annual leave lolzzz

There are no trend or mood involved in visa processing decisions.

I’d say, Your second tourist visa rejection is a typical response, and was probably a wrong decision even to attempt this in your particular case.

Timeline wise your spouse visa seems close to decision stage/expected to come roughly in a few week time. (btw, baby due-date won't make any difference/to make visa processing quicker ? ). 

“actively working on your visa” is a standard response.

1 hour ago, dr.maria said:

i m working full time in an organisation too(supportive documents shared) and have applied individually but yes my husband has written a letter in favor ... so there is no point to stay.. i m soo much annoyed by the process and the different reviews im getting about it seriously..  plus i m not getting the timeliness few got in a month or 6 weeks . here no response as such .. not even for partner visa totally blank situation it is ...

Your case is pretty strong, and delay in tourist visa is a good sign. Expect better to get the spouse visa soon ?.

Just FYI,  some 600 visas in Pak- recently have the below timelines:-

DOVA= 29 Jul 2017

Additional Doc Requested = 28 Sep 2017

Visa grant = 05 Oct 2017

DOVA= 14 Aug 2017

Visa grant = 03 Oct 2017

Cheers,

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to Allah Almighty, I have finally received my grant yesterday. It took 11 months and 3 weeks and they have been veryyy generous with first entry which is seven months from grant date!!! 

Really hope and pray everyone gets their visas soon. Here are my details for anyone interested:

DOL: 21st Oct 2016

DOI: April 2017

DOG: 16th Oct 2017:)))))xD

This forum helped my keep my hopes up:) so thank you to everyone who shared their info. 

Warm Regards