Guest pakistan

17 hours ago, Tayyaba said:

Congratulations @irggy wish you very best. Really hope everyone gets their visas soon.                            @Chabayta91 What sort of documents did they ask?

They asked about form 80 plus pictures and more personal documents for the applicant like car license or country ID .. they asked my wife to do police check only.

Hey guys.. needed your opinion on a few things.

I applied for my visa online from Karachi in March 2017. I have recently moved to Singapore for work and am currently indefinitely here (or at least until my Australian visa comes :P ). I have updated my address and phone number details on ImmiAccount. Should I be expecting a response to that? No case officer assigned yet (or at least I haven't heard from any CO yet) so I don't know who else to email.

Secondly, considering I am currently on an employment visa in Singapore what would be the chances of being granted a visit visa if I apply from here? I didn't apply for it from Pakistan because I didn't want to take the risk of visa rejection, but maybe I should give it a try from here. Anyone on this forum who's done something like this?

Also, just adding, I keep sending repeated emails to the Islamabad embassy and have gotten standard responses; I usually write in the email that I haven't had communication with the department yet and was told off today in a reply for saying that. Basically was told that the department has been replying to me every time I email :P 

All the best to everyone waiting; I hope all of us get our visas soon!

14 hours ago, Tayyaba said:

I sincerely pray you get your visa really soon ?

thanks tayyaba.u too get your visa soon.

now its about to complete one year:( despretly waiting for visa.i dont know why its too late.my intrvew done on end of may.now 5 month start after intervew.but no news about visa:(

On 9/30/2017 at 11:39, isha12 said:

thanks tayyaba.u too get your visa soon.

now its about to complete one year:( despretly waiting for visa.i dont know why its too late.my intrvew done on end of may.now 5 month start after intervew.but no news about visa:(

@isha12 when did you do your medical? was wondering as mine will expire in November and still no sign of visa:( 

Has anyone else had to retake their medicals?

Thanks

3 hours ago, maffan said:

@isha12 when did you do your medical? was wondering as mine will expire in November and still no sign of visa:( 

Has anyone else had to retake their medicals?

Thanks

my medical was done frst wek of novmbr.but still no news .....:(

Edited by isha12

On 9/27/2017 at 07:25, irggy said:

Hey everyone today i got phone call from embassy they asked for more pics and i did send ..few minutes after the asked for Police check and medical .. alhmdulh thats mean soon anshalh i will get the granted email .. Medical done today ? so fast .. police maximum by next week 

Hope u all get the visa ❤️

@kitik 27th July 2016 

Lucky you, its been almost 7 months, and not even been assigned to a Case Officer yet. It is really depressing,

Anyways, Where did you apply from? where is your family at the moment? is it offshore or onshore application?

applicants might get subclass 100 directly if you have kids and your relationship is longterm.

I wish ya all the best,

9 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

@kitik 27th July 2016 

Lucky you, its been almost 7 months, and not even been assigned to a Case Officer yet. It is really depressing,

Anyways, Where did you apply from? where is your family at the moment? is it offshore or onshore application?

applicants might get subclass 100 directly if you have kids and your relationship is longterm.

I wish ya all the best,

My family is in the Philippines at this moment. We are 14 years married with 3 kids. 

Wish u all good luck!

10 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

@kitik 27th July 2016 

I wish ya all the best,

its offshore.

6 minutes ago, AsimMalik said:

My wife received her interview call after 225 days from DoL. it lasted 20 minutes. Questions were related to the info we gave in our statement.
DoL: 22/02/2017
DoI: 05/10/2017

Lets hope for the best..

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

hope your wife get visa soon.

Hello Guys!

i need advice regarding the polio vaccination,

its written in my visa 'it is advisable to have your polio vaccination four weeks before travel'

but I already have vaccination card and it's valid till January 2018, so I want to ask is that previous one works or should I have another polio vaccination card? 

Please advise...as I'm travelling on 17th October Insha'Allah 

23 hours ago, Chabayta91 said:

Not yet but, i am going to submit my medical and police check next week as they requested

Does anyone knows how much time it takes for granted email after you submit medical and police check ?

dont know.

my medical done in novmbr last year.but still waiting :(

3 hours ago, Rida fouad said:

Hello Guys!

its written in my visa 'it is advisable to have your polio vaccination four weeks before travel'

but I already have vaccination card and it's valid till January 2018, so I want to ask is that previous one works or should I have another polio vaccination card? 

rida congrats on your visa.have safe journey.....?

also pray for me.my waiting period is too long :(

Hello Guys!

No one checks this at the airport (atleast i never heard of. Dont worry and travel without vaccination.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz