Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Mrshubs said:

Hello... my husband have also applied my visa in january of this year. Same case like you i have not received any call from them. Nor any interview call.

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

2 hours ago, Mrshubs said:

Hello... my husband have also applied my visa in january of this year. Same case like you i have not received any call from them. Nor any interview call.

Hi..

just do keep emailing them, hopefully it works.

interview call varies case to case.

1 hour ago, Pancake123 said:

It's quite frustrating actually. It would be much better if they follow some semblance of a protocol to solve our cases. 

Hey ,,

I applied in January and i had interview call from Dubai in April but, useless like this won't effect ur process time I'm still waiting .. so just be patient 

Regards

my wife's application for visa 309 which was lodged in December 2016 is more interesting. 

She missed a phone call from Department (i.e. We know the phone number of Islamabad High Commission) in the first week of June 2017. 

In spite of several phone call and email reminders since then, we have NOT received any correspondence yet. (i.e. Apart from automatic medical request at the point of lodgement of application)

Regards,

Henry

4 hours ago, henryolonga said:

my wife's application for visa 309 which was lodged in December 2016 is more interesting. 

She missed a phone call from Department (i.e. We know the phone number of Islamabad High Commission) in the first week of June 2017. 

In spite of several phone call and email reminders since then, we have NOT received any correspondence yet. (i.e. Apart from automatic medical request at the point of lodgement of application)

Regards,

Henry

Hello Henry. How do you know that you've missed the call? I also miss alot of phone calls from people as I can't attend them all while I'm working on a patient. 

Hey everyone.....

I have got today after 10 month email from the Dept. of immigration request me to apply new police clearance for my sponsor this time. For visa 309/100....from each country that he had lived 12+ months in the past 10 years ....

And I have 28 days to submit the police clearance....

As per my agent in Australia said this is new laws allowing to request police clearance from parter visa sponsor.. since last 2016 November.

So I just feel like to keep in update guys..

And I hope to Grant my Visa soon
InSahallah.
??????

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hey everyone.....

I have got today after 10 month email from the Dept. of immigration request me to apply new police clearance for my sponsor this time. For visa 309/100....from each country that he had lived 12+ months in the past 10 years ....

And I have 28 days to submit the police clearance....

As per my agent in Australia said this is new laws allowing to request police clearance from parter visa sponsor.. since last 2016 November.

So I just feel like to keep in update guys..

And I hope to Grant my Visa soon
InSahallah.
??????

I am a little confused, you mean Applicant and Sponsor both need to submit a police clearance?

Just got my notification email! Application went in on 22nd May, I'm UK citizen but resident in Singapore. I did my medical early June, UK police clearance in July and Singapore clearance last Wednesday  (it's a long process here). No interview, no further clarification requested. My CO did ask for certified copies of some documents but that was all. And I got my approval an hour ago.  We're moving to Australia!

Good luck to everyone still waiting.   And thanks to everyone who helped with my dumb questions. 

Edited by CharleyOz

Here is the good Newssss
Finally I got my grant Visa
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay [emoji54][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

[emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380]
The first entry 2nd of November

My Visa update

Dol: 24-12-2016
Medical: 23-11-2016
Interview call : 09-02-2017
2nd police clearance for sponsor: 18-09-2017
Grant Visa: 20-09-2017
First entry date before: 02-11-2017

Finalllly I am sooo happy
And wish everyone get his VISA SOOOOON

• Haha 1

Hi Guys!
I got my visa Today [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] I have got it before the completion of 8 months. 
Timeline:
DOL: 27th January 2017
Interview Date: 28th August 2017
Visa Grant: 19th September 2017
wish you guys a good luck for your visa grants!!

What a good day congratulations [emoji322][emoji324][emoji898][emoji323]

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Hi Guys!
I got my visa Today [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] I have got it before the completion of 8 months. 
Timeline:
DOL: 27th January 2017
Interview Date: 28th August 2017
Visa Grant: 19th September 2017
wish you guys a good luck for your visa grants!!

Congratulations :)
Can you please share what questions did they ask in interview?
Also from which city did you apply? Did you apply via consultant?

5 hours ago, Mrshubs said:

Congratulations :)
Can you please share what questions did they ask in interview?
Also from which city did you apply? Did you apply via consultant?

Thankyou ?

Questions were just about my relationship, our marriage dates, number of guest attended our wedding, our future plans about my husbands profession all questions were related to what I have written in my declaration form. 

My Case Officer was an angel seriously. All depends on the CO or on your interview.

im from Pakistan, Karachi. 

And my husband applied via consultant from Sydney. 

Note: Do email continuously it works a lot, try to make them feel you are desperate and want visa as soon as possible. 

I pray all of you get your visas soon as I know it's a painful process!!!