Guest pakistan

Hey,

I just applied on 22/1/2017 and the acknowledgement letter received end of February, and then they asked for extra documents and form 80' in March, after that i had call interview on 9th April and since that date I'm waiting them to ask me about medical check and police. So far 7 months and 10 days waiting 

????? God help us 

Edited by Chabayta91

Am I the only one who has had radio silence so far? :/ I lodged my application online on 16th March; received two automated emails immediately - one acknowledgement email and one biometrics email. Complete silence since then. No request for medical (got it done myself in May) and no request for any additional documentation. No interview call yet.

I may just be getting frustrated but this silence is somewhat starting to worry me now

4 hours ago, panda286 said:

Am I the only one who has had radio silence so far? :/ I lodged my application online on 16th March; received two automated emails immediately - one acknowledgement email and one biometrics email. Complete silence since then. No request for medical (got it done myself in May) and no request for any additional documentation. No interview call yet.

I may just be getting frustrated but this silence is somewhat starting to worry me now

Your timeline doesn't sound long tbh. You could be waiting longer. Your application is lodged. I don't see why you did your medical so early as it could be you'll have to end up re doing it if it expires. Looking at this thread some have waited a lot longer than you before they heard anything further as in undertaking their medical etc. 

Your timeline doesn't sound long tbh. You could be waiting longer. Your application is lodged. I don't see why you did your medical so early as it could be you'll have to end up re doing it if it expires. Looking at this thread some have waited a lot longer than you before they heard anything further as in undertaking their medical etc. 

I'm currently traveling so wanted to get my medical out of the way since I won't be in Pakistan for a while. I'm just basing it off other people's timelines for interview calls and wondering what's the case here. Also getting a bit unnerved by the fact that they haven't asked for anything additional yet :/

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hello Everyone! 

Have been following and reading this forum for quiet sometime now. I thought I am the only one getting deeply stressed due to waiting. Here is my timeline:

DOL: 21st Oct 2016

Medicals: 09th November 2016

Interview Date: 06th April 2017

Grant: Waiting

Wish the best for everyone. Waiting is horrible!

@AsimMalik  I am the applicant (female) husband recently moved to Australia (has been a resident for the past four years though), married in may 2016 , now we have added our baby girl to the application as well. baby has been successfully added and all documents + pictures of baby with family were required by CO .. nothing is pending except final decision. 

They said from 11-15 months time and currently application is undergoing departmental checks. 

23 hours ago, Rida fouad said:

Hi,

Hope we all get our visas soon,

DOL: 8th February 2017

Interview Call: 28th August 2017

i want to ask someone has an idea about after  getting interview call from Embassy, how long does it take for the visa grant email ?

Where did you Lodge ur application? 

Actually if u have submitted the medical check and police then nothing granted visa should come soon 

2 hours ago, Chabayta91 said:

Where did you Lodge ur application? 

Actually if u have submitted the medical check and police then nothing granted visa should come soon 

Hi, I'm from Karachi, Pakistan

my husband lodged spouse visa online application from Australian through soliciter, medical & police check all has done.

Hi..I got some questions..I got subclass 309 .. I married 5 year ..n have 2 small kid's. 5year old girl and 3 year old boy..now my husband go back to Australia to sponsor us almost 1 year..right now my both kids got Australian citizens already. .they can go Australia anytime..but only me have to waiting..now almost 1 year ..so I want to ask how long do i need to waiting more?  And if I got interview can I take my child interview with me without my husband? because my child already had Australian citizen and b witness for my really married ..and Do they need  more information or not? And can I go Australia with my child after interview? ??

Hi @Lyly,

As you are married for 5 years with 2 kids, you fit the long term relationship description. In that case, you will not get 309 but you will get permanent residency 100 instead. and that takes really long time, at this stage 309 is taking 13+ months and subclass 100 takes 22+ months. I assume you have already spent 1 year, so you got on average 10 more months to go.

Please check average processing time on the following link,

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/309-/Partner-(Provisional)-visa-(subclass-309)-and-Partner-(Migrant)-visa-(subclass-100)-document-checklist#tab-content-0

All the Best,

Kind Regards,

Asim

Hey everyone! My husband lodged my vsia application in January of this year but we still have not received any interview call from them whereas people who filed after me clearly have. Any suggestions on what to do? 

We applied online via the immi account. 

Hello... my husband have also applied my visa in january of this year. Same case like you i have not received any call from them. Nor any interview call.

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app